Hummus :(

Options
124»

Replies

• Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    I can't eat grapefruit or papaya and these are good healthy choices.

Papaya tastes weird to me, and grapefruit I just never liked the bitter-citrus of it.

I love hummus though.
  • aamb
    aamb Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    can't eat bananas.... don't mind anything banana flavoured like muffins or banana bread but the actual fruit gives me the heebie jeebies. also small curly seashelly things.. cockles winkles whelks and mussels.. oh and oysters bleughhhhhh
  • lapamperedchef
    Options
    Vegetables in general. There are very few vegetables that I will eat. I wish I could because they are good for you, but hopefully my fruit intake and vitamins can supplement the lack of veggies.

It doesn't matter what you take, Veggies are the best place to get your vitamins and minerals. You may want to try Amazing meal. It comes in various flavors. It full Of veggies, fruit, minerals, healthy bacteria, ect... I drink it to get extra veggies. Most whole food stores have it. Just thought you may want to know.
  • PecanTanDiva
    PecanTanDiva Posts: 162
    Options
    Cottage Cheese & Greek Yogurt - texture like vomit :noway:

Celery - Has a funky after taste

Iceberg Lettuce - Has a frozen taste to me YUCK

I can go on and on

Squash - Forgetaboutit :explode:
  • cicadagirl
    cicadagirl Posts: 51
    Options
    FISH! Ugh. So nasty.
  • lisafred24
    lisafred24 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal! I think it smells good, I just can't make myself swallow it. I have tried many many times to make myself eat it! I just can't get over the stupid texture!

Me either. I love to smell it cooking in the microwave but I just CANNOT eat it. It is awful. Coffee is another thing too. Love to smell it brewing but cannot stand the taste.
  • Bridgidm2000
    Options
    mushrooms = fungus........YUCK :sick:
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Have you tried different brands? The only brand I like is Athenos (roasted red pepper hummus with carrots is the BEST!). When I first tried Greek yogurt I tried the Chobani brand and absolutely hated it! I only ate like 3 bites and couldn't choke anymore down. About a month ago I decided to try a different brand (Oikos organic Greek yogurt) and completely fell in love with it! It's soooooo delicious. I eat at least 1 4oz container every day. Then I decided I'd try the Yoplait ones since they're a bit cheaper, and the strawberry is pretty good, but I hate the other flavors. I also tried the Kroger brand and hated that kind too. So maybe it's the brand and you should try another one?
  • learnbygoing
    learnbygoing Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt, bananas, and pears.
  • susanswan
    susanswan Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    Salmon. I hate salmon, but I so wish I could like it, I know it is so healthy!! But it tastes way to strong and fishy to me.

Send yours to me! I love Salmon! My favorite fish because it is mild! Ha! Ha! Ha! To each his own, right? = D
  • VeganInTraining
    VeganInTraining Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    raw vegetables....yucky...i love them cooked though

I am so with you on that!
  • choughton01
    choughton01 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    What do you eat hummus on or how? I've often looked at it at the store but not sure what to do with it if I had purchased it.
  • cicadagirl
    cicadagirl Posts: 51
    Options
    What do you eat hummus on or how? I've often looked at it at the store but not sure what to do with it if I had purchased it.

I either: Use it as a dip with raw veggies or pita chips, or spread it into a pita and add cucumbers and sprouts for a healthy sandwich.
  • Bigfootehs
    Bigfootehs Posts: 9
    Options
    I love Hummus, but i dont eat any Veggies at all and the only fruit i eat is an occasional apple. im a texture person and most fruits and veggies and a texture i cant stand to eat