bump
  • mrsvanderpool
    mrsvanderpool Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • jazzcat55
    jazzcat55 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I made them per the recipe, froze them, cut them, stored them in the fridge. I went to grab one tonight and they are mushy! What did I do wrong?

Maybe your protein powder scoop is smaller than the OP's. It would be good to know the measure of protein powder in cups.

Can't wait to try these. I'm not crazy about the store-bought protein bars I've tried. Plus, they are expensive!
  • freindsofmine
    freindsofmine Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Love love love,so easy so good,the only problem is i could eat all at once .havent but i sre would like to :)
  • fat2fitdancody
    fat2fitdancody Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Mine have just gone into the freezer.

f0953b97-052b-4b63-bf4b-c28644f181b9_zpsd9523dc5.jpg

Note to self, if something looks too sticky to knead put some extra water ready instead of sticking your hands in and then having to try and put an extra 1/4 cup of water in the measuring jug with it all over your hands. :laugh:

Also put your paper in the pan before hand as the mixture firms up quite quickly.
  • samntha14
    samntha14 Posts: 2,084 Member
    Options
    bump
  • AuntieMC
    AuntieMC Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    bump
  • mnm424
    mnm424 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    bump for later

:wink: Thanks for posting!
  • maryofthecross26
    Options
    Oh! I can't wait to try making these, they same like a good breakfast on the go. I usually don't like protien bars at the stores either, but I'll like to try making these for the family. As they don't really eat breakfast because they got to go to work.
  • fat2fitdancody
    Options
    Mine are still sticky, had to leave them in the freezer for ages, thinking of putting them in the oven.
  • fat2fitdancody
    Options
    I ended up baking mine as I usually have them on the way to work and need to be able to eat them with out getting sticky hands.

2630794d-76c2-4afe-a7db-3797f51543c2_zps87fc1211.jpg
  • radeema
    radeema Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    bump
  • andrezei
    andrezei Posts: 4
    Options
    Wow, these sound great. I think my boyfriend would love them. I'll have to try them with some raisins in them (ew, raisins). He'll go nuts over them! Thanks!