30 Day Shred (30DS) - Starting 5/23

Options

Replies

• pipinan24
    pipinan24 Posts: 14
    Options
    I'm going to try again. I did day one there on Friday and I'm just about able to walk normally again. So this time I want to start and not give up!
  • crzybeautiful11
    Options
    Good luck tomorrow for Day 1 everyone!! I know getting motivated yesterday to actually complete the workout was tough, but it gets easier on Day 2, and I'm assuming each day after!! I hope we can all stay motivated and complete this goal together!!!
  • angloj
    angloj Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I'm on day 3 of JM Shred. I also do kickboxing and zumba one day a week and 30 minutes of elliptical every night. I was super sore first two days, now it's wearing off and feeling good.
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    We all ready for tomorrow??? I know I am!!!!!!

I can't wait to see results with everyone!!!

~Michelle
  • lizzyb0601
    lizzyb0601 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • ursula0601k
    ursula0601k Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is the big day! I hope everyone is ready to go! If you struggle through any of the moves just keep going and remember that the rest of us are pushing through as well. We can do this! Woo hoo!
  • TS65
    TS65 Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    My 30DS DVD has been at the post office hub for 3 days now. IF/when I get it, I'll join in with you!
  • minnesotamama
    minnesotamama Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I started Shred 2 days ago and my thighs are KILLING me! But, I'll be happy to start the 30 days over tomorrow so I can be a part of this group. :smile:
  • abbiez
    abbiez Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I am in! :) I'll post my stats tomorrow morning
  • mareed123
    mareed123 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Im in too :) its the 23rd here today (im in NZ) so im just about to do my first workout. this is my first time on this site, what stats do i need to put? height, weight, hip, thigh, waist. anything else?
  • HBean
    HBean Posts: 55
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    Count me in!!! I'll post my stats tomorrow after I've completed day one. I've completed the shred once before and it's amazing at toning your body so I definately want to do it again. I put on weight recently studying and doing a bit too much of this :drinker: and not tracking at all, so I want to get back to where I was before. Good luck everyone :smile:
  • countryrose7
    countryrose7 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I tried 30DS on Friday night. My legs hurt so freaking bad! But I'm ready to try again.
  • CorinnaLM
    CorinnaLM Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm in! I tried it for one week a few months ago and failed miserably.
    I'll post my complete stats tomorrow; have to find the tape measure. =)
  • crystlgrn
    crystlgrn Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'm starting 30DS tomorrow. I'll be doing 30DS in the mornings and P90X in the evenings. Trying to reach my goal of a size 12 by July 28th (in time for vacation). Here are my stats:

Weight: 234
    L Bicep: 17”
    R Bicep: 17.5”
    L Thigh: 25”
    R Thigh:25”
    L Calf: 17.5”
    R Calf: 17.5”
    Hips: 50.5”
    Waist: 42”
    Chest: 48.5”

Current pant size: 18W
  • jtran16
    jtran16 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm in too, although I am on level 1 day 5. I am determined to finish the 30 days this time because I always seem to stop after a few days for no good reason. LETS DO THIS, I KNOW WE CAN! :]
  • BeanieB21
    BeanieB21 Posts: 31
    Options
    im most definately in for this!!!

ordered the dvd last week and just got it this evening so il make a start when i get home from work :)
  • dubord29
    dubord29 Posts: 57
    Options
    Hello Everyone,
    I will be starting the 30 Day Shred on 5/23. I did one week back in April and failed miserably :grumble: . If anyone wants to join me on this journey let me know I would love the support and swift kick in the bum. :happy:

I will do each level for 10 days, no breaks. I am going to try to add some additional cardio at least 3 days a week for at least 30 mins. I mark the 30DS as “circuit training, general” for 20 mins- I do not include the warm-up or cool down only the actual “workout” time.

You can post your starting stats if you want but this is not about numbers this is about getting in shape and getting moving. I am not comfortable yet posting my weight or stats. At the end of the 30 days I will post the total inches (in each area) I lost in addition to total weight lost.

Be careful when you get to level 3. The jumping lunges caused me to get a pretty nasty ankle injury:( I have not been able to workout for 2 weeks! I didn't stop when my body wanted to, I wanted to push through and sadly ended up injuring my ankle:( I'm still ticked that I did that!! Good Luck! And remember to listen to your body!
    We can check in on this thread daily, weekly, or at the end of the month… or whenever you need support and please add me as a friend too :flowerforyou:

Let’s show Jillian who’s boss
    ~Michelle

Does that mean you are in?? :smile:

Not quite yet:( My ankle is still healing!! I'm starting back tonight with walking and will work back up to the shred! Good luck to you!!
  • fibrogirl
    fibrogirl Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I am in too, I was joining on another thread last week and then for some reason I was very bad and didn't get around to doing it. So as you are all starting today I will make a special effort and make sure that I do it this time around. It's 3.15pm here so I guess I had better get a move on. :glasses:
  • crystal9999
    crystal9999 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I just got the dvd. I'm in. Will post measurements later today or tomorrow!!!
  • Nykki71
    Nykki71 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Im in I completed it in April I did it everyday 10 day each and lost 10 pounds and 14 inches I am ready to start again.....