Hitting my GOAL, Before & After (PICS), and continuing!

Options
Got serious about my health and fit about 5 years. Through it ALL, I've experienced trial and error, but I have learned so much! I enjoy being in my lifestyle! I've always known that I wasn't meant to be OBESE and feeling terrible...this was something that happened to me, but it was up to me to turn things around and correct my lifestyle! Before anyone asks how I did it....know that I've been working on this, as I typed previously, for about 5 years and more now, I started out exercising hard and doing all types of different activities and trying to eat better by restricting my eating out habits and substituting foods for better options. One thing that I'd have to tell you if you want to know how to accomplish your goals for a healthier you is to do what it takes! Go HARD...Stay on it...Take those steps that you know are better for you...and don't stop stepping! It's not going to happen overnight and it's not going to happen if you feel like you have to give up everytime you fall off! I had success back in '08 and was right at 175 lbs and about to be at goal and then over the course of a year I GAINED back to 220 lbs! However, I knew once I was heading back and trying to escape the reality that was facing me...I prayed to God for strength and willpower and ongoing motivation to get to my goal and help others...I had to step it up and get back on my original game plan to get healthy and stay fit! And here I AM TODAY! At my goal weight (and beyond) and happy to work hard and go hard for it! I hope my story can inspire anyone out there to take a chance and try giving yourself a better way to live. You deserve to be the happy, healthy and fit beautiful person that God made you to be!

Stats: Original weight 280 lbs to 159.4; Waist from 44 in. to 31 in; Dress size 24/25 to 6/8; Shoe size from 10 and 9 1/2 to 8 1/2 and 8 (LOL, my feet did a shrink)

BEFORE
cats.jpg

DISGUSTEDFATPIC.jpg

beforepic.jpg

Jan. '10 (before P90X OR Turbo Fire)
FATCOUPLEWEDPICSJAN2102.jpg

AFTER
cats66.jpg

Picture051.jpg

CATS5.jpg

As of today!
Picture060.jpg

Currently doing TURBO FIRE. I have completed P90X with my hubby! After TF and this round of P90X, I will start INSANITY!! WOOT WOOT!

Replies

• simplysara9
    simplysara9 Posts: 521
    Options
    Awesome job! Keep up the good work.
  • mrsweigl
    mrsweigl Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing! Great job and btw you look like you could be the daughter of your former bigger self!
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    awesome. i love the fact that both of you transformed yourselves a real power couple. so inspirational. * goes to cop a feel before frankbo notices and runs off*
  • jhoffman27
    jhoffman27 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look so much younger! =)
  • xoArielleMarieox
    Options
    WOW HOLY CRAP! You look amazingggggggg!!! Thats great!! Just gave me a umph of motivation lol
    great job! really.
  • Meg2012
    Meg2012 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    You were gorgeous big, you're gorgeous now that you're down to 159! Just keep sweating and flashin' that smile!
  • JennBona
    JennBona Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Wow your amazing...great job :wink:
  • RLC1
    RLC1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Congrats, You look so happy!!
  • letsgetserious
    letsgetserious Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!! YOU LOOK TOTALLY AMAZING!!!!!
  • Kirk_D
    Kirk_D Posts: 85
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • babydull
    babydull Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Amazing, inspirational job. You should be very proud of what you have achieved. Good luck with your next challenges, you're sure to beat them.
  • rshunk
    rshunk Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look absolutely amazing!!! Such a great transformation! Keep up the great work!
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! your a true inspiration
  • goldspaula
    goldspaula Posts: 161
    Options
    I am so proud of you. You are an inspiration to us all. What an amazing transformation, you look fabulous. Keep on working out.

Love,
    Paula
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Beautiful inside and out, way to go girl!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • jf2313
    jf2313 Posts: 7
    Options
    AWESOME RESULTS! You look great!
  • KatiePeca
    KatiePeca Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    You are AMAZING! I am so inspired! Great work!

Katie
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    CommittohealthCHANGED Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    You look FABULOUS. I am only 14pounds from my set goal weight, you have inspired me to push through and keep moving. Keep up the awesome progress and thanks for the inspiring accomplishment.
  • gaterbear
    gaterbear Posts: 68
    Options
    Congratulations. Now your beautiful "outside" matches your beautiful "inside." Thanks for sharing and giving everyone such motivation.
  • Bootzey
    Bootzey Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    F#$%ing AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!