Hitting my GOAL, Before & After (PICS), and continuing!

Options

Replies

• skizzerbizkit
    skizzerbizkit Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    wow. i have pretty much the exact same starting and goal weight. It's really inspirational to see what I could look like. Congrats. <3
  • chellekoren
    chellekoren Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Wow Great Job!!!
  • scorpiangirl815
    scorpiangirl815 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great job
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    wowza!!! you look great!!!!!!!!! :-)
  • amberleemoore
    amberleemoore Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!!! Great work!!!
  • createdbyGod
    Options
    looka t your muscles. you look sooooo fineeee.well done.
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    All I can say is WOW!!!! You look friggin' awesome!!!! Hugh congrats to you!! Well done! :drinker:
  • sheree1984
    sheree1984 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!
  • InMyJeans
    InMyJeans Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Wow! You arms are sick! Those are what I'm going for :smile: Congrats on your weight loss!
  • InMyJeans
    InMyJeans Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Wow! You arms are sick! Those are what I'm going for :smile: Congrats on your weight loss!
  • jnd951999
    jnd951999 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Girl, you look great!!! I love the pic with you holding your head up high with your hands on your hips! I also love about the shrinking shoe size. I have shoes from at my thinnest (138) and even though they are the same size as I wear now I can't fit into them. They are sandels and the straps won't go over my big fat feet, lol. I will get back in them though. I really loved those sandels my best feature back then was my legs and they were wedges that really helped show off my legs!
  • Jae2sweet
    Jae2sweet Posts: 11
    Options
    You look awesome before and after! I am also praying myself through this with a variety of workouts and healthier choices! Thanks for the motivation and inspiration. I am new to this site and really loving it! I have never written down what I ate and I have discovered that I was not eating enough food. Therefore, my body was malnourihged and in starvation mode, hence, not burning any calories at all. Eating smaller meals throughout the day has been a blessing.

I love Chalene and her Turbo Jam as well asother Beach Body products! I am starting back on Turbo Jam and Hip Hop ABS this week in addition to Body Flex and Shapely Secrets! With eating frequently and doing Body Flex along with Shapely Secrets, I lost 15lbs so far! Yay!

Keep it up and I pray God continues to give you strength to inpire many others.
  • FIREfitGrl27
    FIREfitGrl27 Posts: 199
    Options
    Hey Guys! Just wanted to say thanks again for all the love! The MFP community has been such a blessing for me to discover! For both me and my husband! You guys are so encouraging and inspiring for us! I've seen some amazing stories and have gotten to know some amazing people...and each of them has given me something positive to observe and inspiration to understand why this journey is so important!

I praise God for the success and I pray God blesses all of you on your journey no matter where you are...thinking about it...just starting...in the middle ....at goal ...and goals met/beyond....just believe in your ability to do what's right for you! WE CAN DO IT!

Oh, and I am accepting Friend requests...doesn't matter if you send a message or not...I'm paying it forward and if I can encourage or help anyone in any way....well, that's what the site is for and that's why I came here and I want to do the same! :)
  • tladame
    tladame Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Holy moley! I think you need a permit to carry those GUNS!! Great job, you are ripped!!
  • pammilou
    pammilou Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Holy cow! That is incredible! Great work!

Pam
  • starsnyc21
    starsnyc21 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Thanks for sharing.
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing your amazing and inspirational story with us. And thanks so much for sharing the photos too. It's so great to see an example of how being fit with some very nice muscle definition can be beautiful on a woman.
  • LittleD311
    LittleD311 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    wow, you look great! awesome biceps! keep it up!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    beautiful! :flowerforyou:
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    GOOD JOB LADY!!! You are awesome!! What a HUGE difference!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!