Hitting my GOAL, Before & After (PICS), and continuing!

Options

Replies

• mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • dobergfell
    dobergfell Posts: 30
    Options
    Sorry I didn't post for a bit, been busy. You are AMAZING! It is hard to believe those pics are of the same person! You look great and I know you have worked hard to get there! W00T W00T!
  • queenwinslow
    queenwinslow Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You will never know how much you have made my day!! Your story sounds like mine I gained about 15 pounds and now I am at a point where I have to do what I have to do!!!! Wooohooo You look awesome keep up the good work you have changed my life!!!
  • FIREfitGrl27
    FIREfitGrl27 Posts: 199
    Options
    :)
  • ranjant
    ranjant Posts: 33
    Options
    As one of my MFP Friends I enjoyed seeing those huge calorie burn and good food diary entries everyday ^^
  • rivera_72084
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing! Great job and btw you look like you could be the daughter of your former bigger self!

Wow I agree ^...great Job! Thanks for the motivation :happy:
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Amaaaaaaaazing! Wow! Congratulations on hitting your weight loss goal and looking great! :)
  • bkthomas2004
    bkthomas2004 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Woooow! Great job! Congrats!
  • nicolerah
    nicolerah Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    OMG... I dont know you but this Testimonial is AMAZING!!! I would love to become your 'friend" here so I can keep up with your success... it will really help me to stay focused on my goals.
  • Tristis
    Tristis Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Just what I needed to see today! Thanks for the inspiration! :happy: You were beautiful before and you are absolutely amazing now. Great transformation! :flowerforyou:
  • supershiny
    supershiny Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    So awesome!! You are such an inspiration :) congratulations and tell me your secrets! haha
  • Minnesnowtagurl
    Minnesnowtagurl Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I am speechless, that is a great story! thanks for sharing!
  • sunshine__angel
    sunshine__angel Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Your results are amazing!! Thanks for posting, VERY inspirational!!!!
  • cbpirie
    cbpirie Posts: 15
    Options
    WOW! You have inspired me so much. Thank you for sharing and I will just stick to it. God is te answer to it all. I have to give it over every day.
  • MissSjolin
    MissSjolin Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    amazing! so inspirational!
  • SLIM195
    SLIM195 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You look Awesome. You Go Girl!!!:flowerforyou:
  • romiga
    romiga Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I am truly inspired. I hope that I will be as successful as you one day. Work it girl, cuz you definitely earned it <3
  • deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats on your weight loss...you are definately a motivation to us all. :bigsmile:
  • step78
    step78 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!
  • jesihovey
    jesihovey Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Sexy beast! That is amazing!!! Thank you for the inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!