To tell the truth.....

Replies

• Cristy_AZ
    Cristy_AZ Posts: 986
    To tell the truth – I’m really not sure that I can get through a year of my husband being gone for work all week every week. I say I can, I act like I can, and I probably will… but I don’t think I can! And I definitely don’t want to!
    TRUTH IS... ur stronger then u give urself credit for. ur an amazing woman. and i know u love ur hubby bc i read all ur posts about him. so u will get thru it. keep ur head up.

As always, thanks for the support -- you always make me feel better!! I've been up since 1AM and am probably just having a case of the Mondays!!!

That was probably too serious of a truth for a chit-chat-fun-and games post, huh? :-D

To tell the truth -- I just put a call on hold to finish this post!!
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,638 Member
    to tell the truth ... I am a little tall for a stormtrooper, closer to Vader height.
  • Imsojen
    Imsojen Posts: 192 Member
    To tell the truth...... I was never really a bad boy.......IN PUBLIC!!! Get me behind closed doors and I'll rock yo' mutha effin' world!!! WORD!!!

Ummmm I have a closed door ;)
  • C_Bran
    C_Bran Posts: 254
    To tell the truth...... I was never really a bad boy.......IN PUBLIC!!! Get me behind closed doors and I'll rock yo' mutha effin' world!!! WORD!!!

LEGGO!!!! (ebonics for let's go..)
  • Imsojen
    Imsojen Posts: 192 Member

Sounds way better then a gym workout today for sure
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    To tell the truth....I'm scared I'll never find friends close by that 'get' me like my friends on here do (except for Kathy who is right here with me!!!)

How lucky am I to be so close you to baby girl? *muah*.

To tell the truth....if I lived in G-Vegas, we would probably hurt ourselves!!! BAM!!

Yes, that is a very possible.
  • C_Bran

Sounds way better then a gym workout today for sure

Always better than a gym workout. Honestly, it won't last as long or burn as many calories.......but WAAAAAYYYYYY more funner!!! (and yes I know funner is not a word but it applies in this case.)
  • dcornwe
    dcornwe Posts: 73
    To tell the truth.... Im probably one of the most insecure people you will ever meet, but you would never know it!
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    to tell you the truth....im a whopping 123 lbs and still see the fat girl in the mirror :(
  • C_Bran
    to tell you the truth....im a whopping 123 lbs and still see the fat girl in the mirror :(

To tell the truth.... due to my cheerleading background, I'd toss you.
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    To tell the truth, I just graduated but have no intention of looking for a new job.
  • InfamousQ
    InfamousQ Posts: 266 Member
    to tell the truth i most people can't drive.....
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    To tell you the truth...it's so freakin cold in NH that I pulled out my winter coat today! :( BLEH
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Always better than a gym workout. Honestly, it won't last as long or burn as many calories.......but WAAAAAYYYYYY more funner!!! (and yes I know funner is not a word but it applies in this case.)

haha this made me laugh. Funner.... :smile:
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    To tell the truth... I want it SOOO bad, but am afraid that it really will come to fruition... and THAT scares me more!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    to tell the truth it's been raining in Philadelphia for a f........... month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    To tell the truth.... I used the last of the TP roll and left it empty on purpose, JUST so my kids know how it feels
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    To tell the truth.... I used the last of the TP roll and left it empty on purpose, JUST so my kids know how it feels

Haha - love this.
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    70`s in the midwest.
  • crystalslight
    crystalslight Posts: 322 Member

LMAO!! I'm so doing this tomorrow. :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.