Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

30 Day Shred - starting Mon May 22nd

Replies

• JennBona
    JennBona Posts: 255 Member
    I dont know about anyone else but my legs are killing me today...probably shouldnt of doubled up on day one....back at it tonight after the gym :wink:
  • mosaix
    mosaix Posts: 87 Member
    I thought I was ok, but then tried putting my arms above my head & almost died!! they're killing - it was so painful! really looking forward to Day 2 though. I've done a stupid thing & said I'd do it with my mum, but also said I'd do it with my partner, so I'll be doing it in a moment then again at 8pm when my OH gets home. Regretting it? Definitely!:noway:
  • JennBona
    WOW...so your doing ti 3 times today? Good luck :)
  • earickm
    earickm Posts: 11
    i am in!!! starting today! (again!!!!):tongue:
  • Bethany28
    Bethany28 Posts: 263
    OK I was going to start yesterday with yall, but I had to drive a total of 8 hours when it was all said and done. I did not make it home til after midnight and I was so tired. I crashed as soon as I got home. I am going to do it at 10 am (morning snack for my kids) then maybe try again later to catch up. If not I am sure I will add session one day soon to catch up.
  • mosaix
    WOW...so your doing ti 3 times today? Good luck :)

Na, only twice, but still too many times! lol! Welcome you guys starting today - good luck!
  • JennBona
    Ya I realize now when I read it again think it was still half asleep lol I did it twice yesterday with like an hour break in between and I regret it haha

Good luck to everyone today :smile:
  • earickm
    My Day 1 is complete!!!! I know I am behind by one day....will try to catch up tonight!!!!!
    I am adding a cple of you as friends to help motivate me..the every day thing is going to be the hardest for me!!!
  • mosaix
    Just finished my first one for Day 2 & I thought I was dying, my arms were shaking, my legs were killing!! I really like this DVD though, so glad I got it, I've left a copy at home, one at my mother's and one at my sister's so I have no excuse not to do it (unless my legs & arms fall off which feels a real possibility at the mo!). I'm so so proud of myself even though it's only day 2 :-)

Well done guys!! No worries being a day behind, still good - plus you get to see how every feels a day in advance!!
  • elcar7
    elcar7 Posts: 124 Member
    I just finished day 2 and it was not as bad as day 1.
    today in the morning i had such sore muscles, that standing up hurt every time.

Motivated to go, hopefully without pain :)
  • merrycat
    merrycat Posts: 131 Member
    I started a couple of days before this thread was posted, so I'm ahead of you guys buy a couple of days. Can I still be in the group? *puppy dog eyes*
  • MissKMN
    MissKMN Posts: 119
    Alright I need to jump on the bandwagon here...I know I'm a day late, but I am going to attempt this again tonight. I def. need the support! I've watched it, but not actually done it. How lame is that! I'll give it a go!
  • JennBona
    Welcome ...better late than never :wink:
  • JennBona
    I just added you ...that's what were here for to motivate eachother its hard but we can do it :smile:
  • jlanab
    jlanab Posts: 89 Member
    finished day three this AM. Anyone else have really sore calfs? calves? cavs? ca... ca.. c. <
    that word looks weird no matter how i spell it :wink: . But yeah, i wish i could crawl everywhere today because every time I take a step :sad:
  • JennBona
    My whole legs hurt to walk, stand, sit calves and thighs mostly :cry:
  • JennBona
    Just finished Day 3 sore legs and all...love it :happy:
  • Remi79
    Remi79 Posts: 346 Member
    My thighs are hurting today, and my boob muscles. Pecs? They're sore too. Calves don't hurt too bad, just the thigh part.
  • earickm
    Don't worry......I am one day behind too!!!!!:happy:
  • Remi79
    Remi79 Posts: 346 Member
    Day 3 complete! Went pretty good, I didn't take any little breaks, but I didn't go as low as usual in the squats because my thighs hurt so bad. I'm going to go take my measurements, I should have taken them before I started, but I just bought a new tape measure.

Good luck all!