30 Day Shred - starting Mon May 22nd

Options

Replies

• Remi79
    Remi79 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I am sick today, so I couldn't shred. Hopefully I will catch up with you 10 day'ers!
  • mosaix
    mosaix Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, how we doing?

I'm now 3 days behind - I just couldn't do yesterday - I had the worst migraine & I did try but every time I jumped I almost puked. Do you think if I do 2 today, I can claim a day back? Maybe just wishful thinking.

Anyone moving onto level 2 yet?

Good luck guys, keep shredding!
  • Remi79
    Remi79 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I missed yesterday as well because I was sick. I did my Day 9 today, I'm going to do my Level 1, Day 10 tomorrow. I could feel it today that I missed yesterday. I didn't complete all the workouts that I did on my Day 8.
  • JennBona
    JennBona Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Completed Day 1 of level 2 today ....wow thats all I gotta say lol
  • merrycat
    merrycat Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Did day one of level two too. It's hard!
  • mosaix
    mosaix Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I have 2 more days to go before I start level 2, & I'm scared to be honest - I did a stupid thing & watched it before I started it!! bad idea!
  • mommy2boysaz
    mommy2boysaz Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Day 5 done today. I can definitely tell a big improvement in my endurance. I am still doing it every other day, which is perfect for me. I may start trying some other "milder" exercises on my "off" days.
  • merrycat
    Options
    I think I should take a day off to do something gentle like yoga tomorrow. My knees, shoulders and elbows are starting to really ache. Day two of level two was harder on my joints than day one. I think my body wants me to take a break :(
  • amyc6
    amyc6 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I finished Day 11 LVL 2.....and OMG I thought I was going to puke/die. It was hard but today it was much easier. And did I say I wanted to use 5 pound weights..um NO...I'm not that crazy.
  • JennBona
    Options
    D2L2 complete...its sooo hard but I like it at the same time :laugh:
  • JennBona
    Options
    Hows everyone doing? No updates since my last one lol D3L2 over with getting a bit easier still kicks my *kitten*...what a workout!!!
  • amyc6
    Options
    Hey ladies!!!! Finished Day 14 Level 2...its still hard. Tomorrow I'll be at the halfway point!!!! Can you tell I'm excited! My body is changing, my clothes are getting looser and I feel like I'm tightening up a lot more. Haven't stopped yet, anyone else with me on that and on the same day??
    Keep going ladies were almost halfway!!
  • merrycat
    Options
    I ended up taking two days off instead of just one. I did day 3 of level 2, and I regret those days off. It was actually harder after the break.

To those on level two, what are your least favorite exercises? I hate anything that is a variation on the plank - which is like all of them! Well, half of them anyway. My abs are sooo sore.
  • AllisonWBaker
    Options
    Hey ladies!!!! Finished Day 14 Level 2...its still hard. Tomorrow I'll be at the halfway point!!!! Can you tell I'm excited! My body is changing, my clothes are getting looser and I feel like I'm tightening up a lot more. Haven't stopped yet, anyone else with me on that and on the same day??
    Keep going ladies were almost halfway!!

I'm basically with you. One day behind - this morning I did Day 4 of Level 2. I have to say that I do NOT like Level 2 as much as Level 1 - not so much because it's harder (some of it seems harder, some seems easier than Level 1), but I just thought Level 1 was more fun. Having said that, I took my measurements today as my 1/2 way point and I've lost 5.7 inches in my bust, waist, hips and arms. Wish I'd taken thigh measurements but my legs were already fairly toned, so I didn't think I'd see results there - boy, was I wrong - they are visibly smaller!

Congratulations on sticking with it and seeing results!
  • JennBona
    Options
    D4L2 complete...missed yesterday as was too sore from my workout on Saturday (think I did too much) was planning on doing 2 rounds today not sure I can though lol
  • merrycat
    Options
    I did level 2, day 3 today. For some reason I'm much sorer with level 2 than I ever was with level 1. But that means it's working, right?

My measurements don't seem to have changed, except my weight has gone down a bit, but my other people have commented that I look thinner. So yay!
  • amyc6
    Options

I'm basically with you. One day behind - this morning I did Day 4 of Level 2. I have to say that I do NOT like Level 2 as much as Level 1 - not so much because it's harder (some of it seems harder, some seems easier than Level 1), but I just thought Level 1 was more fun. Having said that, I took my measurements today as my 1/2 way point and I've lost 5.7 inches in my bust, waist, hips and arms. Wish I'd taken thigh measurements but my legs were already fairly toned, so I didn't think I'd see results there - boy, was I wrong - they are visibly smaller!

Congratulations on sticking with it and seeing results!

Thats awesome, and thank you same to you!! Today is day 16 lvl 2 yay! Yeah level 1 was much better IMO too, level 2 is pretty hard. Good for you 5.7 is great results!! I don't know if I am taking my measurements correctly but I know I am losing weight and inches, so I know this is working!

Great job ladies!
  • JennBona
    Options
    Day 5 of level 2 complete today...half way there :happy:
  • merrycat
    Options
    Day 4 of level 2. Did I say the plank-based stuff was my least favorite part? Correction - I hate the planks and everything else :)

Seriously, though, today was actually better than yesterday. I didn't need to stop for a breather. Yay!
  • merrycat
    Options
    I lost track and missed a day somewhere in there. Today is actually day 6 of level 2 for me. More than half way to the third level!

How are the rest of you doing? Anyone else starting to feel kind of sore? I know I am, especially in my calves!