Greek Yogurt Cheese Cake Mini's

Options
kimmerroze
kimmerroze Posts: 1,330 Member
So this weekend I was determined to succeed and not binge on everything sweet. Saturday night I felt the urge coming on to bake brownies (luckily I didn't have any in my house)

Then I remembered early last week a great MFP pal told me of a snack that she enjoys and I was immediately inspired to take it one step further.

SO here is my recipe... and let me tell you.... it is DELICOUS! They taste Pretty much just like Cheese cake! but they are much healthier for you!

NUTRITIONAL INFO

74 calories per Cake
9 carbs
2 fat
4 protein

CIMG0952-1.jpg
Yields 12 servings.

INGREDIENTS:

12 oz Plain Greek yogurt (I used Chobani Brand)
1 package Sugar Free Fat Free Cheese Cake Pudding Mix
1 Cup Milk (I used 2% It was all I had)
3 Tbs Butter (I use smart balance Light)
5 Chocolate Graham Crackers ( I used off brand)
12 Cupcake liners

DIRECTIONS:

In Zip Lock Baggie, finely crush Graham Crackers. Melt butter and Mix into Graham Crackers until well blended. In a lined cupcake tin, evenly distribute Cracker Mixture and pack it down (I used my finger lol). In a mixing bowl, add Greek yogurt, Cheese cake pudding mix, and milk and mix well. once well mixed Evenly distribute into the cupcake tin. Refridgerate or Freeze for about 30 minutes. Enjoy!

I think next time I will modify it and add a little vanilla I am not used to the sour creamish flavor of plain greek yogurt yet. The individuals are nice because I dont' have to measure, but if I were making this for a party I would definately make it in a pan.

I hope you enjoy!!!

Replies

• azsky
    azsky Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    They look great...and what a pretty presentation! Thanks so much for the recipe!
  • shaheerahs
    shaheerahs Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Looks delicious!
  • MissbusyLizzie
    MissbusyLizzie Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • slchristensen
    Options
    bump
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Yum!
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Sounds so good! Did you use fat free or low fat yogurt?
  • kristygay
    kristygay Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    bump
  • kimmerroze
    Options
    Sounds so good! Did you use fat free or low fat yogurt?

I believe it was fat free. But I am not 100% sure
  • gfarhamand
    gfarhamand Posts: 5
    Options
    MMMMM!!!
  • ColoradoRobin
    ColoradoRobin Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    That looks great!
  • Jayshelle416
    Options
    yum imma try it. BUMP
  • Jayshelle416
    Options
    yum imma try it. BUMP
  • abcwhite10
    abcwhite10 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    bump :happy:
  • tristanathan
    Options
    The recipe looks great. You said next time that you think you might use vanilla extract, but I would suggest almond to make it taste more authentic. I'm gonna give this a go. Thanks for sharing.
  • tristanathan
    Options
    I made these last night with just a little almond extract and no crust (I didn't have anything on hand to make a crust from), but I thought they were amazing. I had some frozen cherries that I thawed and added some truvia too and topped it with fat free Reddi Whip. Thank you so much for this recipe! These were fabulous!!
  • DonnaMaas
    DonnaMaas Posts: 69
    Options
    bump
  • DonnaMaas
    DonnaMaas Posts: 69
    Options
    Have you ever tried it with Dannon or any of the other yogurt brands? It sounds great, I can't wait to try it. You coul even put a little Sugar free cool whip on it.

So this weekend I was determined to succeed and not binge on everything sweet. Saturday night I felt the urge coming on to bake brownies (luckily I didn't have any in my house)

Then I remembered early last week a great MFP pal told me of a snack that she enjoys and I was immediately inspired to take it one step further.

SO here is my recipe... and let me tell you.... it is DELICOUS! They taste Pretty much just like Cheese cake! but they are much healthier for you!

NUTRITIONAL INFO

74 calories per Cake
    9 carbs
    2 fat
    4 protein

CIMG0952-1.jpg
    Yields 12 servings.

INGREDIENTS:

12 oz Plain Greek yogurt (I used Chobani Brand)
    1 package Sugar Free Fat Free Cheese Cake Pudding Mix
    1 Cup Milk (I used 2% It was all I had)
    3 Tbs Butter (I use smart balance Light)
    5 Chocolate Graham Crackers ( I used off brand)
    12 Cupcake liners

DIRECTIONS:

In Zip Lock Baggie, finely crush Graham Crackers. Melt butter and Mix into Graham Crackers until well blended. In a lined cupcake tin, evenly distribute Cracker Mixture and pack it down (I used my finger lol). In a mixing bowl, add Greek yogurt, Cheese cake pudding mix, and milk and mix well. once well mixed Evenly distribute into the cupcake tin. Refridgerate or Freeze for about 30 minutes. Enjoy!

I think next time I will modify it and add a little vanilla I am not used to the sour creamish flavor of plain greek yogurt yet. The individuals are nice because I dont' have to measure, but if I were making this for a party I would definately make it in a pan.

I hope you enjoy!!!
    [/quote]
  • njean888
    njean888 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Sounds great! Thanks for sharing.
  • kimmerroze
    Options
    Have you ever tried it with Dannon or any of the other yogurt brands? It sounds great, I can't wait to try it. You coul even put a little Sugar free cool whip on it.

No This was my first time trying Greek yogurt. I used it over regular because of its protein content and nutritional value.

Feel free to experiment with any other brand,. the reason I chose chobani was because it was the lowest calorie wise of the brands the grocery store had.
  • kimmerroze
    Options
    I made these last night with just a little almond extract and no crust (I didn't have anything on hand to make a crust from), but I thought they were amazing. I had some frozen cherries that I thawed and added some truvia too and topped it with fat free Reddi Whip. Thank you so much for this recipe! These were fabulous!!

I am so glad you liked them!

I think it is an exceptional treat because I can eat it and not feel the slightest bit guilty!