The biggest summer challenge! :]

Options
Hey guys!

So, tomorrow night (Tuesday the 24th) marks the end of another season of The Biggest Loser, and boy what a season its been. Its been one of the longest running seasons with the highest number of participants yet, and that's not even the best part - seeing some of the most amazing transformations yet. What better way to celebrate the end of another awesome season than by having a Biggest Loser challenge here on MFP? Except this challenge is a little special, as its summer themed!

That's right! A challenge solely dedicated the Biggest Loser and the hottest, funnest season of them all. With all that in mind, here's what you need to know about the challenge.

Challenge specifics:

- The challenge will start with an official weigh-in on Sunday, May 29, 2011 and it will last for one month.
- Participants will be randomly placed in to teams so as everything's fair, and you get to meet someone new in the process.
- Everyone will be required to post their losses on Sunday so that the total weight loss can be calculated for the week.
- Each week, the team with the highest percentage of weight loss will be the week's Biggest Losers.
- At the end of the month, the team with the highest percentage of weight loss will be the Biggest Losers and will have bragging rights; not to mention an awesome weight loss.
- A past contestant, their transformation, and their story will be highlighted each week as a source of inspiration for the challenge.
- A food or exercise challenge will be posted in the middle of the week, but its completely optional - basically, it'll be like a "Try a new recipe" or "Do an extra 30 minutes of cardio" type of challenge.
- You post in the challenge thread as often as you'd like, but you must post a weigh in on Sunday (or, if there's an extenuating circumstance, like a vacation, as close to Sunday as possible).
- It is recommended that you work closely with your partner as possible - who knows, you could get a cool new friend out of the challenge?
- Make sure that when you post in the challenge, you don't bash or be rude to anyone - remember why we're all here. We all need support, so lets give that to one another.

The whole point of this challenge is to have a little friendly challenge to keep people motivated and on the path to success! So, lets get this challenge going! Teams will be announced before the first weigh in.

If you for sure would like to be a part of this, comment beloww :]

Replies

• KierstyPants
    KierstyPants Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in! :]
  • InfamousQ
    InfamousQ Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I am in!!!!
  • acasey0123
    acasey0123 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    sign me up :) this is JUST the motivation I needed
  • 5kforme
    5kforme Posts: 23
    Options
    what a great idea - I'm in!
  • heatypablo
    heatypablo Posts: 221
    Options
    I'm in, I'm in!

Group: Feel free to friend me!

Good luck all! :flowerforyou:
  • TNGirlyGirl
    TNGirlyGirl Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! I've been wanting to join a challenge -- this will be my first :-)
  • lisa0913
    lisa0913 Posts: 22
    Options
    sure! i'm in.
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    This sounds like fun! I'm always up for a challenge. I don't have a ton more to lose, but this is my life now, I'm ready to keep living it!!!! Plus, that's my favorite show!
  • icerose137
    icerose137 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I missed the other board challenge that's going on, so I'm in. :D
  • nanamom53
    nanamom53 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Ready to commit and get started on my journey to a healthy life!
  • jilld76
    jilld76 Posts: 324
    Options
    I'm in!
  • jolie123
    jolie123 Posts: 30
    Options
    I've never been in a challenge.. so I'm a bit nervous to try it.. but... why not?
    Count me in :))!!!!!!
  • hbrekkaas
    hbrekkaas Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • JenL0690
    JenL0690 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Definitely count me in! I think this is just what I need to help transform into a happier, healthier me!
  • ktc33
    ktc33 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    im in
  • ivorythorns
    ivorythorns Posts: 33
    Options
    I can't think of a better way to start the summer! I'm in!
  • jbrod19
    jbrod19 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    i'm definitely in!! :)
  • lailenm
    lailenm Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I'm helping with the challenge, so I'm definitely in. =D Just had to reply to keep the thread in my list.
  • rosaliabritt
    rosaliabritt Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Count me in. Sounds like a fun way to stay focused and motivated!
  • jezlightyear
    jezlightyear Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    this sounds so fun! i'm in :D