The biggest summer challenge! :]

Options

Replies

• Cando055
    Cando055 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Nika and Andrea, for organzing this. Amazing list of colors you've chosen!

Lisa and I (Blue) are off and running.
  • lailenm
    lailenm Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    @Angelamu7: Yep. We'll keep using this thread, so all you have to do when you click on the Community Tab is then click "My Topics" and you'll find the thread.

@jilld76: Post in here, 'cause its easier for Andrea and I to just go down the list and read the posts.

@Cando055: Awwwh! I'm glad you're getting to know one another. I tried to keep the colors pretty and at least some of them be summer related. =D
  • xxCelestexx
    xxCelestexx Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hahawow I was mistyping yesterdaY. starting weight 324
  • Angelamu7
    Angelamu7 Posts: 58
    Options
    Thanks...My starting weight is 190.4 but I can recheck on Sunday but I pretty sure it will be the same.
  • dawnstl
    dawnstl Posts: 91
    Options
    I would love to join! I've never been part of a challenge. Hopefully this will give me the incentive I need.

Group, please feel free to 'friend' me! ;-)
  • KierstyPants
    KierstyPants Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • KierstyPants
    KierstyPants Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Crap. double post. Sorry.
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Sounds good!
  • lailenm
    lailenm Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Hey, guys!

Hope you're all getting to know your partners! Sunday's coming up on us quick. Make sure you post your starting weight for the challenge in this thread on Sunday so that we can update the spreadsheet.

We want this to be a super fun and awesome challenge, so if you have questions or comments to make it better (especially if we keep it going for the months to follow), make sure to let either Andrea or myself know. We really appreciate you guys participating and we wanna know your opinions.

Hope everyone's week is great so far. =D
  • andrea1237
    andrea1237 Posts: 44
    Options
    To those who seemed to have missed the fact that this is a closed group, add me. We will notify you when we start the next challenge, following this one. (: We're sorry for the inconvenience. Haha.

Also, to those who are part of this challenge, feel free to add me or nika, just in case you have questions or in case of new posts. Thank you. Get ready for Sunday! :D
  • therobinator
    therobinator Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    To those who seemed to have missed the fact that this is a closed group, add me. We will notify you when we start the next challenge, following this one. (: We're sorry for the inconvenience. Haha.

Also, to those who are part of this challenge, feel free to add me or nika, just in case you have questions or in case of new posts. Thank you. Get ready for Sunday! :D
    Perhaps a new thread could be started called "The biggest summer challenge! :] - CLOSED GROUP" and this way only the people who are supposed to be participating will post in there.

A link to the new post can be added as the last post of this thread.

(I'm not trying to be exclusionary -- just trying to minimize any confusion for everyone.)
  • rosaliabritt
    rosaliabritt Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Green Team with greengablesjes!!!
    Glad to be part of this challenge. Will be back on Sunday to post starting weight.
    Thanks for organizing this for all of us.
  • jilld76
    jilld76 Posts: 324
    Options
    Weighing in 226.2 starting weight
  • h2onut
    h2onut Posts: 164
    Options
    Weighing in (sorry, my weigh in day is today)... 163
  • MDarker
    MDarker Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Weighing in today: 189.5
    Sorry i'm out of town tomorrow! Go team PEARL!
  • lisa0913
    lisa0913 Posts: 22
    Options
    We weigh in Friday mornings, so here's our starting weights..

blue team:
    lisa0913 - 198.6
    cando055 - 152.4
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    I'll weigh in now (my day is actually Thursday, but I'll post on the weekend).

SW 142.4

I don't know about my partner, we haven't talked yet... but go Crimson team!!!!
  • wizzywig
    wizzywig Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Raspberry Team

Starting weight 142.5

Good Luck everyone

Wizz
  • lauragoat
    lauragoat Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I hope it's not too late and I'd love to be in the challenge!!!
  • lauragoat
    lauragoat Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    ooppsss.... missed that I missed it!