Nomination time!!!!

Options

Replies

• ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    Soupy....Best partner in karaoke AND detective (Hutch)....and BEST (and longest days of wearing) RED PANTS:heart::heart:

Be still my beating heart.

Just for you Ali. Just for you. I will take off the red pants.
    sexy_men.jpg

thats just:sick:

no that's just MY Jasper!!!:love::smooched: ....he doesn't leave (or have) much for the imagination...but if you guys could see him shake a rug in those RED PANTS...ah cha cha cha cha!:bigsmile:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    it cracks me up that everyone is saying i have the nicest eyes.... MANDA has way prettier eyes... i have wierd eyes...:laugh:
    Hush it! You are gonna have a black eye in a minute if you keep "weird eyeing" yourself! :angry:

ya that goes for me too!!! watch out me and tami are soooo thug when we wanna be right tam?!:glasses: :glasses:

(darn it I broke a nail while typing that!:sad: )

your eyes are beautiful Jackeh!!! just like you inside and out!:heart:
    Yes..let me just put my liptstick and strappy heels on first!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Actually....off topic but kind of similar...we were at the dog park...and I threw the tennis ball for our dog and my hubby was all impressed that I actually THREW it...and didn't throw like a girl! :laugh:
  • emibmas
    emibmas Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    OH MY! I leave for a bit, and come back and there is an orgy going on! That'll teach me to sign off!:grumble:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Ali: Person I would most likely "go the other way" with...if you get my meaning!! :wink: :wink: :smokin: Hubba Hubba!! :laugh: :laugh:
    :frown: but .... but

:brokenheart: :cry:
    Oh...there she goes with the crying again!! Ok...threesome it is! :wink:
    woohoo.gif

I'll see you ladies later:love::bigsmile: :drinker:
    I'll bring the handcuffs...you bring the tiramisu!! And Megan...you bring the drippy candles!! :wink:

don't forget to raid Shannon's house for a few boxes of wine:wink:
    Heck, they are probably spilling out onto the lawn! Can just stick my arms out, grab a box without even slowing down!! I've got skillz!
  • ali106
    Options
    it cracks me up that everyone is saying i have the nicest eyes.... MANDA has way prettier eyes... i have wierd eyes...:laugh:
    Hush it! You are gonna have a black eye in a minute if you keep "weird eyeing" yourself! :angry:

ya that goes for me too!!! watch out me and tami are soooo thug when we wanna be right tam?!:glasses: :glasses:

(darn it I broke a nail while typing that!:sad: )

your eyes are beautiful Jackeh!!! just like you inside and out!:heart:
    Yes..let me just put my liptstick and strappy heels on first!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Actually....off topic but kind of similar...we were at the dog park...and I threw the tennis ball for our dog and my hubby was all impressed that I actually THREW it...and didn't throw like a girl! :laugh:

woot woot!!! (in a really deep voice) dam straight skippy!!! show him who da man...er lady is!:drinker:
  • mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Soupy....Best partner in karaoke AND detective (Hutch)....and BEST (and longest days of wearing) RED PANTS:heart::heart:

Be still my beating heart.

Just for you Ali. Just for you. I will take off the red pants.
    sexy_men.jpg

thats just:sick:

no that's just MY Jasper!!!:love::smooched: ....he doesn't leave (or have) much for the imagination...but if you guys could see him shake a rug in those RED PANTS...ah cha cha cha cha!:bigsmile:

All i'm stuck on is "he doesn't leave (or have) much for the imagination" :sick:
  • ali106
    Options
    Ali: Person I would most likely "go the other way" with...if you get my meaning!! :wink: :wink: :smokin: Hubba Hubba!! :laugh: :laugh:

woohoo.gif

I'll bring the handcuffs...you bring the tiramisu!! And Megan...you bring the drippy candles!! :wink:

Heck, they are probably spilling out onto the lawn! Can just stick my arms out, grab a box without even slowing down!! I've got skillz!

that's what me and Megan are hoping for :bigsmile:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

Don't make me get Fang out of his cage. :angry:

meandog.jpg
  • ali106
    Options

Don't make me get Fang out of his cage. :angry:

meandog.jpg

:noway: okay NOT FANG!!! anything but that!!!:sad:

he'll kill us w/ cuteness....I just know it!
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    AJCM ... sexiest bikini profile pic :wink:

You're a sweet heart...
    :blushing:

I love all my MFPs!!!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • mholmes
    Options

woohoo.gif

:blushing: Dang..... I forgot I was supposed to be actin like a lady.... Did I ruin my cover? :embarassed:
  • TamTastic
    Options

woohoo.gif

:blushing: Dang..... I forgot I was supposed to be actin like a lady.... Did I ruin my cover? :embarassed:
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: LADY!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That's a good one Megan!!

Oh!!:indifferent: :indifferent: ........you were serious! :ohwell:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    :noway: :noway: Oh my...what is going on in here??

Max's and Before's heads must be exploding somewhere.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

FA40005.jpg

{{{giggle}}}
  • mholmes
    Options

woohoo.gif

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: LADY!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That's a good one Megan!!

btw.... "giggity giggity" lol :bigsmile:
  • emibmas
    Options

FA40005.jpg

{{{giggle}}}

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • ali106
    Options
    OH MY! I leave for a bit, and come back and there is an orgy going on! That'll teach me to sign off!:grumble:

that's right Emily!!! you should really know this by now LOL....

you get my nomination for the quickest to catch on:wink: ( and sweetest!!!):flowerforyou:
    hugs!
  • ali106
    Options

woohoo.gif

btw.... "giggity giggity" lol :bigsmile:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: omg Megan...I spit out my water...thank God it wasn't good boxed wine LMBO
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Mike- Most creative (inspired thought to start this place).
    Tam- Most inspiring.
    Ali- Welcoming.
    Banks- Pool of knowledge.
    Healthier_Me- Recipe collector (it was pretty close between her and Tam)
    Jeremy & Manda- Cutest couple

Ya know...I could probably think of tons more....but those stick out the most from the time I started.
  • emibmas
    Options

that's right Emily!!! you should really know this by now LOL....

you get my nomination for the quickest to catch on:wink: ( and sweetest!!!):flowerforyou:
    hugs!

Thanks Ali!:blushing:
    In college my suite mates used to call me Master of the obvious.:tongue:

You guys make my day so much brighter!:flowerforyou: :smooched: