Nomination time!!!!

Options

Replies

• lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    I think i'm going to have subway for dinner tonight. Yep, you twisted my arm.
  • lina1131
    Options
    Yes! Lina is sexiest Subway spokesmodel!! :smokin: :smokin:

Subway needs to pay me for this so I can sit on MFP all day and not have to worry about bills. :laugh:
    OMG, I would MUCH rather see YOU on commercials than Jared....OOO we should work together to get them to hire her!!!

Ooooo, once i'm a subway millionaire, I'll buy you something nice, big, shiney and purty.

*waits for Shannon to come on in and post a picture of something nice, big, shiney and purty*
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    :blushing: Thanks you guys.... even though I had to cry to get it.

Ok Shannon - she's got the best emoticon hook-up. Wonder what she had to do to get that hook-up :huh:

Tam - by far the most inspirational and pretty

Jackeh - just friggin awesome. She gets most awesome sarcastic humor

Ali - hottest :smokin:

Manda - we're too much alike. Braggin on her would be like braggin on myself :laugh:

Jeremy -luckiest man cause he's got Manda :bigsmile:

Who am I forgetting?

I'll agree with that. :bigsmile:

of course you do.... who wouldnt agree that im friggin awesome....:laugh: :laugh: oh ... you didnt mean me?
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Beotches, i'm not logged on for a day and no one remembers me. :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:

hawtest new picture goes to the best spokegal for subway...OUR Lina!!!:love:

:laugh: :laugh: I just posted something similar on another thread!
    It is official Lina=Subway spokeswoman

Move over Jared!
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    it cracks me up that everyone is saying i have the nicest eyes.... MANDA has way prettier eyes... i have wierd eyes...:laugh:
    Hush it! You are gonna have a black eye in a minute if you keep "weird eyeing" yourself! :angry:

ya that goes for me too!!! watch out me and tami are soooo thug when we wanna be right tam?!:glasses: :glasses:

(darn it I broke a nail while typing that!:sad: )

your eyes are beautiful Jackeh!!! just like you inside and out!:heart:
    Yes..let me just put my liptstick and strappy heels on first!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Actually....off topic but kind of similar...we were at the dog park...and I threw the tennis ball for our dog and my hubby was all impressed that I actually THREW it...and didn't throw like a girl! :laugh:
    Hey get back on topic....my "girl talk" please.
  • lina1131
    Options
    They'd have to fire me for eating too much free subway and gaining all my weight back and more. :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    it cracks me up that everyone is saying i have the nicest eyes.... MANDA has way prettier eyes... i have wierd eyes...:laugh:
    Hush it! You are gonna have a black eye in a minute if you keep "weird eyeing" yourself! :angry:

ya that goes for me too!!! watch out me and tami are soooo thug when we wanna be right tam?!:glasses: :glasses:

Actually....off topic but kind of similar...we were at the dog park...and I threw the tennis ball for our dog and my hubby was all impressed that I actually THREW it...and didn't throw like a girl! :laugh:

Ok...erm.........imagine me throwing the ball in slow motion.........my womanly bits in perfect silhouette and straining against my shirt.........grrrrrrrrrooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwlll!!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • tashjs21
    Options

You missed the moment big boy. See what happens when you leave this place even for a minute?
  • jackeh
    Options
    They'd have to fire me for eating too much free subway and gaining all my weight back and more. :laugh:

maybe you could get us discounts???
  • tashjs21
    Options

Ok...erm.........imagine me throwing the ball in slow motion.........my womanly bits in perfect silhouette and straining against my shirt.........grrrrrrrrrooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwlll!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Yes...tell me more...:devil:
  • JeremyInvincible
    JeremyInvincible Posts: 264 Member
    Options

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
  • jackeh
    Options

OMG I even visualised that:laugh:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options

mmmm but what a way to go huh?! LOL....na w/ all those millions you could hire some hawt personal trainer dudes to keep you busy!:wink:
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Ali: Person I would most likely "go the other way" with...if you get my meaning!! :wink: :wink: :smokin: Hubba Hubba!! :laugh: :laugh:
    :frown: but .... but

:brokenheart: :cry:
    Oh...there she goes with the crying again!! Ok...threesome it is! :wink:
    woohoo.gif

I'll see you ladies later:love::bigsmile: :drinker:
    I'll bring the handcuffs...you bring the tiramisu!! And Megan...you bring the drippy candles!! :wink:

don't forget to raid Shannon's house for a few boxes of wine:wink:
    Heck, they are probably spilling out onto the lawn! Can just stick my arms out, grab a box without even slowing down!! I've got skillz!

that's what me and Megan are hoping for :bigsmile:

:blushing: Dang..... I forgot I was supposed to be actin like a lady.... Did I ruin my cover? :embarassed:
    No but it sounds like you will be ruining some covers with Tam & Ali.:smokin:
  • TamTastic
    Options

Who asked you????? :angry: :angry:
  • ali106
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: .....well brother's aren't suppose to like that kinda thing.....right?!
  • TamTastic
    Options

OMG I even visualised that:laugh:

LMAO! :laugh: I just spit my water out as I laughed!! Jeeze mon!!!!
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    ***peeks in...realizes sistah didn't even nominate her...gets box of voodoo dolls...they will all pay***
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Ali: Person I would most likely "go the other way" with...if you get my meaning!! :wink: :wink: :smokin: Hubba Hubba!! :laugh: :laugh:

woohoo.gif

I'll bring the handcuffs...you bring the tiramisu!! And Megan...you bring the drippy candles!! :wink:

Heck, they are probably spilling out onto the lawn! Can just stick my arms out, grab a box without even slowing down!! I've got skillz!

:blushing: Dang..... I forgot I was supposed to be actin like a lady.... Did I ruin my cover? :embarassed:

Mmm........you have NO idea how rumpled things will get up in here!!! :love: :smokin:
  • ali106
    Options

woohoo.gif

OH...look who's back....and caught right up!:bigsmile: