Nomination time!!!!

Options

Replies

• jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    ***peeks in...realizes sistah didn't even nominate her...gets box of voodoo dolls...they will all pay***

i nominate you for the cutest nose!!!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    ***peeks in...realizes sistah didn't even nominate her...gets box of voodoo dolls...they will all pay***

Well boo you are nominated for hottest mom pushing a double stroller and lookin' like a diva doing it!:love:

(please not my doll...please not mine!!!):flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

i nominate you for the cutest nose!!!
    And she wins for best all around MFP'er!!! With a purty name!!! :wink: :laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

Max has dolls too. Course his you have to blow up. th_giggle.gif
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options

Best NKOTB conversationalist!!!!
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    it cracks me up that everyone is saying i have the nicest eyes.... MANDA has way prettier eyes... i have wierd eyes...:laugh:
    Hush it! You are gonna have a black eye in a minute if you keep "weird eyeing" yourself! :angry:

ya that goes for me too!!! watch out me and tami are soooo thug when we wanna be right tam?!:glasses: :glasses:

(darn it I broke a nail while typing that!:sad: )

your eyes are beautiful Jackeh!!! just like you inside and out!:heart:
    Yes..let me just put my liptstick and strappy heels on first!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Actually....off topic but kind of similar...we were at the dog park...and I threw the tennis ball for our dog and my hubby was all impressed that I actually THREW it...and didn't throw like a girl! :laugh:
    Hey get back on topic....my "girl talk" please.

Ok...erm.........imagine me throwing the ball in slow motion.........my womanly bits in perfect silhouette and straining against my shirt.........grrrrrrrrrooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwlll!!! :laugh: :laugh:
    Where is this park? :smokin:
  • ali106
    Options

We have our dolls too ladies....we call em Pit boys LOL...:bigsmile:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    it cracks me up that everyone is saying i have the nicest eyes.... MANDA has way prettier eyes... i have wierd eyes...:laugh:
    Hush it! You are gonna have a black eye in a minute if you keep "weird eyeing" yourself! :angry:

ya that goes for me too!!! watch out me and tami are soooo thug when we wanna be right tam?!:glasses: :glasses:

Actually....off topic but kind of similar...we were at the dog park...and I threw the tennis ball for our dog and my hubby was all impressed that I actually THREW it...and didn't throw like a girl! :laugh:

Ok...erm.........imagine me throwing the ball in slow motion.........my womanly bits in perfect silhouette and straining against my shirt.........grrrrrrrrrooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwlll!!! :laugh: :laugh:

See Jeremy!! Not everyone gets grossed out at my bits!!!! :angry: :explode: :grumble:
  • BEFORE
    Options

You missed the moment big boy. See what happens when you leave this place even for a minute?
    Big boy huh..well..nooooooooooooo fingers dont type that pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaseee.:devil:
  • ali106
    Options

See Jeremy!! Not everyone gets grossed out at my bits!!!! :angry: :explode: :grumble:

I certainly don't!!!!:love:
  • BEFORE
    Options

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
    Ok..erm...imagine me throwing the ball in slow motion.........my manly bits in perfect silhouette and straining against my jeans.........grrrrrrrrrooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwlll!!!
    Hows that Jeremy
    :laugh: :laugh:
    [/quote]
  • Shannon023
    Options

We have our dolls too ladies....we call em Pit boys LOL...:bigsmile:

I call mine BUZZZZZZZY. :bigsmile: :blushing:
  • TamTastic
    Options

I certainly don't!!!!:love:

Thanks Ali........when we finally meet....we simply MUST do one of those things where the boys run and jump at each other and smack their chests together in a show of manliness/coolness..(whatever it's supposed to mean)........

Omg, we would bounce each other to kingdome come! LMAOOOOOOOOOO :laugh: :laugh:

I just made MYSELF laugh out loud at that visual!!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • jackeh
    Options

Big boy huh..well..nooooooooooooo fingers dont type that pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaseee.:devil:

"big boy".... can i see:love:
  • BEFORE
    Options

Darn it you beat me.
  • jackeh
    Options

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
    Ok..erm...imagine me throwing the ball in slow motion.........my manly bits in perfect silhouette and straining against my jeans.........grrrrrrrrrooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwlll!!!
    Hows that Jeremy
    :laugh: :laugh:

funny i was visualising that one too...
    [/quote]
  • Shannon023
    Options

Darn it you beat me.

You said you'd keep that in the PM's. :blushing: