Rock Star Weight Loss Challenge Week 4 (Already in Progress)

Replies

• momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,035 Member
    WEIGH IN SUNDAY!!!!
    SW- 143lbs
    Week 1- 140lbs (-3lbs)
    Week 2- 138lbs (-2lbs;5lbs)
    Week 3- 136lbs (-2lbs;7lbs)

**Week 4- 135lbs (-1lbs; 8lbs total)
    Please don't be hitting a plateau, please, please,please:cry:
  • stephlake
    stephlake Posts: 105 Member
    Mondays are hectic for me so I am posting today. (Sunday)

5/2 168.0
    5/9 166.7 (1.3 loss)
    5/16 165.6 (1.1 loss)
    5/22 164.0 (1.6 loss)
    5/29 163.0 (1.0)

This weeks loss - 1.0 lbs
    Total loss for this competetion - 5.0 lbs

********* DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT **************

I weighed less on Wednesday than today, but its been an usual week here in Oklahoma with Tornado recovery. Ive had McDonalds, Pizza, and Braums all in one week. I am lucky I didnt gain 5lbs.. Luckily the stress and clean up helped out.
  • mandijo
    mandijo Posts: 618 Member
    Great losses so far! Especially giving a shout out to Tryinghard on Team Food Fighters. 5 Pounds!!! Way to go!
  • tryinghard2012
    tryinghard2012 Posts: 419 Member
    Great losses so far! Especially giving a shout out to Tryinghard on Team Food Fighters. 5 Pounds!!! Way to go!

Thanks! =)
  • LJSpady
    LJSpady Posts: 311 Member
    I'm loving all of these early weigh-ins. Makes my life so much easier. =)

I'm gonna be sending out some PM reminders to some folks who have a habit of missing weigh-ins/posting late.
    if we've already talked/you've already reported and you still get the reminder just ignore it.
    So excited about tomorrow!
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Just a quick note to add my current weight in. I weighed in today.

292 even I don't think I lost or gained this week. Oh well, I will do better next week.. I hope!!!
  • humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    Just a quick note to add my current weight in. I weighed in today.

292 even I don't think I lost or gained this week. Oh well, I will do better next week.. I hope!!!

you lost 0.4 pounds!! HEY--at least its not a gain!!
  • Hey guys and gals
    my weigh in this week is 176.4......so only tiny loss but getting than nowt i suppose :)
    Good luck to everyone else!

Go TEAM PARAMORE
  • rorosaw
    rorosaw Posts: 360 Member
    Checking in for Team DILIH. I'm at 189.6. Down 2.4 this week and I'll take it! When I saw a number below 190, I was happy this morning.

Happy Memorial Day. In between barbecues and beverages today, take time to remember those who served and paid the ultimate sacrifice.
  • millygrl
    millygrl Posts: 98 Member
    Checking in for BEP. I"m up to 214. Sorry guys! Stupid TOM, combined with not being exercise due to a stupid bruised tailbone. Not pleased with myself. Next week will be better, promise.
  • rorosaw
    rorosaw Posts: 360 Member
    Checking in for BEP. I"m up to 214. Sorry guys! Stupid TOM, combined with not being exercise due to a stupid bruised tailbone. Not pleased with myself. Next week will be better, promise.

Millygrl--Don't beat up on yourself, please! We all have these times. This is a journey and look how far you have come. Keep your chin up, girl. Hope your bruised tailbone gets better soon. Keep on keeping on!
  • kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    -1 this week as of this morning.....which is my official weigh in day...which kinda stinks.....was down -3 yesterday....lol.oh sodium....lol......Awesome job everyone!!!
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Checking in for BEP. I was 156.7 last week. I am 154.2 this week. I am down 2.5 lbs. Good luck everyone!
  • LJSpady
    LJSpady Posts: 311 Member
    Good morning guys! I normally don't check-in with my weight, I usually just throw it in the chart and you guys can see it when they get published, but today I'm so excited that I want to celebrate it on here with you guys!
    Last week I was 348, and this week I'm 339!! That's 9lbs down!!! YAY!
    As some you of you guys know I kinda flat lined for about 2 weeks, losing and gaining back the same 3-4 lbs, but last week I busted my bum in the gym and finally overcame the plateau (and some TOM sabotage) for a super loss this week!
    I'm also really excited because I've acheived one of my mini goals so I get a reward this weekend!
    WEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
  • mandijo
    GM everyone! Just weighing in quickly. 187.4 Down from last week! Happy Memorial Day everyone!
  • mandijo
    LJ- WAY TO GO!! What a fabulous way to start the week!
  • ReggaeNurse
    ReggaeNurse Posts: 140
    Checking in for BEP...I'm at 222.4 this week. Congrats to everyone on their losses!
  • b00b0084
    b00b0084 Posts: 729 Member
    I gain 6 pounds this week due to an issue with my leg and ankle and retaining a **** ton of water in it! I am NOT happy about that!
  • Hello everyone I am down this week :wink: weight this morning was 230.8 yes thank you jesus!
  • SuperMoniMonk
    SuperMoniMonk Posts: 467 Member
    LMAO- No change - 196.4 still :huh: