Help me find the courage (B&A pics)

Options

Replies

• AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    You have done such a great job! I can't see you ever needing those clothes again, but no harm in bagging them up and just keeping them under the bed until you are comfortable in your new body and KNOW you wont need them again :wink:

I dont think you ever will! :bigsmile:

Congrats :flowerforyou:
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    That is Amazing!!
  • missay_
    missay_ Posts: 29
    Options
    maybe youll feel better about it if you donate it! : ) great job by the way, you look fantastic!
  • 44isthenew29
    44isthenew29 Posts: 141
    Options
    You look terrific and should feel proud!
  • allibawtez
    allibawtez Posts: 47
    Options
    Wow! I was feeling really down to day, but seeing your amazing success story really motivates me to keep going. You look absolutely beautiful. Thank you for sharing =)
  • valeriebpdx
    valeriebpdx Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    You are just adorable in that little tank top, honey--why would you ever want to put on that giant T-shirt in the first picture again? I get it, a little, as my weight has gone up and down. But you sound like you have really changed your life. You don't need your big stuff anymore. Donate it and get on with your healthy new life, with lots of room in your organized feng shui closet containing only cute clothes you like now. Congratulations on a huge change--you look beautiful.
  • patty9013
    patty9013 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    You are so tiny!! Congrats on your weight loss! You look great!!
  • JThomas61
    JThomas61 Posts: 892
    Options
    Way to go! What a transfomation, you should be incredibly proud of your efforts! I plan on shedding the fat clothes once I reach my goal, not ever going back to the heavy person I became. I am over all of that and I am a new person, I am obsessed with fitness now and workout 2.5 hours a day.
  • ItsLessOfMe
    ItsLessOfMe Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Awesome...you give me hope. I started out almost the same weight as you. My current GW is 150 but honestly I'm affraid to set the number any lower cause I'm not sure I can do it. I mean you look GREAT. Really skinny. Great Job
  • ivyjbres
    ivyjbres Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    My Mom always kept a mumu in the back of her closet, because every time she'd get rid of her pregnancy clothes, she'd end up pregnant again. She kept that thing until last year when she had a hysterectomy. Not really because she thought, "Just in case" anymore, but I think to remind herself that she was prepared either way. I'd say definitely get rid of everything that didn't look fantastic. Maybe keep one outfit that looked good, just in case. Or keep the ugliest thing in your closet to remind yourself why you've gone to the trouble of loosing the weight.
  • ClareHelenCampbell
    Options
    I always donate my old clothes. It's great because I know that other people will benefit from them.

(make sure they are in good condition first :smile: )
  • SarahSmile77
    Options
    Get rid of the "fat" clothes! You look amazing! :happy:
  • reinventingandrea
    Options
    You look wonderful! You're so inspiring!!! I wish I could get rid of my tummy, hips and upper thighs. Way to go! :smile:
  • oregon86
    oregon86 Posts: 8
    Options
    you look great! I started out at 205 too and want to get to 135! anyway I plan on having more kids so I plan on keeping some of my 'fat' shirts for maternity clothes for when I have more kids lol
  • kbanzhaf
    kbanzhaf Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I agree with the previous posters who said to get rid of your 'fat' clothes -- but, I would keep one big shirt and one big pair of jeans, just to have for a reference for the future. I donated my clothes to Goodwill. Perhaps there is somewhere you could take them and get them to the victims of the recent tornadoes. All week, whenever I've gotten frustrated about something, I just think of the people in Joplin and realize I have it pretty good (and ALL of the other areas affected by bad weather this spring....I just have GREAT friends in the Joplin area, and am giving thanks daily for their safety).

You look AWESOME!!!!!
    Kaye
  • supermom66
    supermom66 Posts: 8
    Options
    Congratulations! It looks like you found you!
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    I love the before and afters to, yours is one of my new favs:smile:
    you look awesome
  • rockyroadie
    Options
    The Salvation Army would love to have those clothes....get rid of 'em and everything thing else that reminds you of being fat! Congrats on your success!
  • Solly123
    Solly123 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous. A real inspiration!! Congrats on the new you!!

Donate the clothes. They are just a reminder of the old days - that ain't you anymore.

P.S. Am Irish, living in Ireland - have no idea what KD is???
  • michhendo
    michhendo Posts: 5
    Options
    its because your mind frame is still "fat", u still think ur that "fat girl" get rid of the clothes, its a new you in every way. well done:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!