TEAM LIVING DEAD - of the True Blood Challenge

Options
Hey vamps! i decided to start our thread for the true blood challenge! Here is the list of everyone in this team. Please friend each other so we can get to know ourselves more and inspire each other everyday.

Besides we all know that vampires kick major butt! And look good while doing it. :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

Heres to the next 14 weeks, woo!

team_vampire.jpg
4mybaby33
carolinenp
heart_explodes
janet39
kathiehughes
laneybird
martini79
maxylicious
mbeach1977
NeenaMD
nini_soto
nudqt
poizonivey
Raina0512
romiga
shanzstar
Terter39
Amandamccl

Replies

• nudqt
    nudqt Posts: 98
    Options
    I see I am on TLD...great place to be....thanks for the thread!!!

NUDQT is Patti
  • halphord
    halphord Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    This is the first I've heard of this challenge...but, I LOVE TRUE BLOOD. Whats the challenge and can I get in on it?
  • romiga
    romiga Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    If you go to true blood summer challenge week 1- closed and just add to the post or message Unaffected that you want to join. Once three other folks join they will assign u to a team (she can only do 4@ a time). Then just post your weight Monday....there's more detailed rules on the main page :)
    SN: testing my team label... Go TLD!!!!
  • nudqt
    nudqt Posts: 98
    Options
    Thanks for putting this together....
  • romiga
    Options
    Yes, thanks Maxy!

Take2
  • romiga
    Options
    Sorry for the spam, I can't seem to get the graphic right :(
  • Amandamccl
    Amandamccl Posts: 380
    Options
    this is going to be fun.. can't wait until we win
  • Maxylicious
    Maxylicious Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Glad you all could find the thread. Hope everyone has gotten round to adding people. This should be a fun challenge, Ive been going through some serious withdrawal since the end of last season of true blood, cant wait till it starts up again!!

Here's some eye candy of the hottest vamp out there. Hope to get to know all of you a bit more. So keep the posts coming!

Eric-Northman.jpg

ENJOY!!!
  • heart_explodes
    heart_explodes Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I think that pic of Eric is about all the inspiration I need!
    Definitely my favourite True Blood guy ;) haha
  • poizonivey
    poizonivey Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    YUM YUM YUM!!! Thanks for sharing this gorgeous hunk of man before bed...stopped me from going to the fridge :happy:
  • IyonnaF
    IyonnaF Posts: 101
    Options
    Eric Northman, = drool. lol :love:
  • NeenaMD
    NeenaMD Posts: 23
    Options
    Yowza!! That's CERTAINLY a great picture to wake up and see!
  • mbeach1977
    mbeach1977 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Love a little eye candy to wake up to!! Looking forward to gettingto know everybody!!

Mandy
  • unaffected
    unaffected Posts: 154
    Options
    Hi ladies!

Just wanted to mention that I have added a couple names to your team roster since the first team list was posted. Please be sure to add them to your friends list so they can join in the fun! (And love the pic of Eric!!). The newest members of your team are:

Amandamccl
    mpeace1406

Thanks, and good luck!! :)
  • NeenaMD
    NeenaMD Posts: 23
    Options
    Hey gang! Just in case you're having troubles finding our team member Nini, her screenname is nini_soto_
  • Janet39
    Janet39 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I have found you, now there is no getting away. lol.

Good luck everyone, I am looking forward to this. It si nice to have a challange that is responsible to others as well as myself.
  • Janet39
    Janet39 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Just scrolled back and found that photo, I think it will be in my dreams, lol.
  • carolinenp
    carolinenp Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Thanks for starting the thread!

Oh and I can't wait to win. I don't normally watch True Blood but, maybe I should start after that picture! haha
  • mbeach1977
    Options
    Thanks for starting the thread!

Oh and I can't wait to win. I don't normally watch True Blood but, maybe I should start after that picture! haha

Girl! You've been missing out!!
  • mbeach1977
    Options
    So what is everybody doing this week to make Monday's weigh in a success??? I am stepping up my workouts for the rest of the week the beginning of the week was CRAZY. And I'm going to PUSH my water intake, I always struggle with that. I'm a little worried since I had a big loss last week, that I won't lose much this week.

Let's win this week!!