TEAM LIVING DEAD - of the True Blood Challenge

Options

Replies

• mbeach1977
    mbeach1977 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Just had three chocolate bars and 2 bags of sun chips....my TOM is kicking my *kitten* with a vengeance...ugh!

aunt-flo1.gif

Bhahaha!!! That's awesome! Luckily, I don't "crave" certain things. I do get munchie and pick at stuff. My biggest problem is I get SOOOOO moody!!! EVERYTHING ticks me off! My poor hubby and kids...For me, though, it's the week before, not the week of. So sometimes I don't realize what my problem is then I look at the date......dun dun dun...PMS.
  • nudqt
    nudqt Posts: 98
    Options
    OK, my sweet young ladies....you don't want me to tell you that MENOPAUSE makes you wish you had TOM....really!! Moody...yes, itchy....yes, *****y....yes....things dry out...yes....so don't wish your youth away.... just sayin....

Good night my fellow vamps.....
  • kathiehughes
    kathiehughes Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I hope those were small bars and bags, not kings, lol.
  • mpeace1406
    mpeace1406 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I hope everyone's weekend is going to be a great one! Since it is going to be a long weekend, I am going to try and set some goals to keep me on track through Monday.
    1. Try a Spinning class for the first time (probably Monday morning)
    2. Get in exercise today (My boyfriend is visiting, so hopefully he brought his sneakers!)
    3. If I can't exercise, I MUST STAY WITHIN MY CALORIES!!

That's all for now! I hope all my fellow living deaders are doing well and I am excited to see out progress at Monday's weigh in! :)
  • Terri_39
    Terri_39 Posts: 122
    Options
    Glad you all could find the thread. Hope everyone has gotten round to adding people. This should be a fun challenge, Ive been going through some serious withdrawal since the end of last season of true blood, cant wait till it starts up again!!

Here's some eye candy of the hottest vamp out there. Hope to get to know all of you a bit more. So keep the posts coming!

Eric-Northman.jpg

ENJOY!!!

I think my blood pressure just shot up!!!
  • Terri_39
    Terri_39 Posts: 122
    Options
    ok, so how do you add the Team Living dead logo??
  • Amandamccl
    Amandamccl Posts: 380
    Options
    hello every one how is every one doing? sorry I havnt been cheeking in but this is what I did so far got my Cortisone Shot wensday (was in so much pain just now stop crying) and then tuesday I got a severe flu to sick and hurt to workout but I didn't eat anything either but now I'm 65% percent better and I'm back in the game
  • Maxylicious
    Maxylicious Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I hope those were small bars and bags, not kings, lol.

i wish i could lie but sadly they were the 220calories a pop bars and by the end of the night i had gone up to 4 bags of chips :sad: ....oh the memories....never again! :grumble:
    ok, so how do you add the Team Living dead logo??

heres the link hon, just copy and paste it into your signature..Remember to change the IMG and /IMG to img and /img before posting

team_vampire.jpg

hello every one how is every one doing? sorry I havnt been cheeking in but this is what I did so far got my Cortisone Shot wensday (was in so much pain just now stop crying) and then tuesday I got a severe flu to sick and hurt to workout but I didn't eat anything either but now I'm 65% percent better and I'm back in the game

Oh dear sorry t hear you've been under the weather, hope you're feeling better now, :flowerforyou: Glad to have you back!
  • Maxylicious
    Options
    Yesterday, my tom hit me like a frieght train. i really suprised myself when i dragged my butt out of bed at midnight to do some zumba even though i spent all day in bed....didnt get my steps in though, but im glad i managed to get in an hour workout.

i didnt have any fruit either unless you count chocolate which is made from cocoa and is grown on trees...lol (grasping at straws here :blushing: )

Yesterday and today, i feel ENCOURAGED that now matter what kind of crappy day im having i still can get up and move! and so can you!
  • Maxylicious
    Options
    :)
  • nudqt
    Options
    Well, my blood sucking vamps....I am watching you all...and it seems everyone is doing well...but TOM can be a problem...but hang in...that too shall pass....

Good night girls...sleep (or creep) woll.....
  • rockachick1982
    Options
    I'd love to join this - not sure if this team has already been established or not

Can you tell me how I join and what the rules are?

Thanks!

:heart:
  • nudqt
    Options
    Weigh in tomorrow, ladies....good luck to you all and to all of us!!! Hmmmm....and what are the other teams names, anyway?
  • heart_explodes
    heart_explodes Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I have a feeling that I may have let you all down, I haven't weighed myself yet but I had a terrible week :(
    Don't fear, I plan to kick some major butt this week though!!!
  • nudqt
    Options
    Well....I am walking to my scale....and I am getting on...........

Not as great as I had hoped....247.5..........a 1.5 pound loss....
  • mbeach1977
    mbeach1977 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Well....I am walking to my scale....and I am getting on...........

Not as great as I had hoped....247.5..........a 1.5 pound loss....

1.5 is still 1.5 less than you were last week! That's SIX sticks of butter!!! Good job!!
  • nudqt
    Options
    Six sticks of butter...nice comparison....thank you!!
  • Amandamccl
    Amandamccl Posts: 380
    Options
    lost 2 pounds this week would of lost more but I was sick so I didn't do any of my cardio or strength training or c25k so now I have to start it over
  • NeenaMD
    NeenaMD Posts: 23
    Options
    Hi ladies!! Down 1.6 this week - will be busting butt this coming week to make more progress!
  • nudqt
    Options
    I am looking forward to our total this week...