100 MILE CHALLENGE- CAN YOU DO IT?

Options

Replies

• SarahE12345
    SarahE12345 Posts: 55
    Options
    I'm definitely doing it but I have a question do we log whatever we walk during the day as well as exercise walking or just exercise walking? Am I making sense?

Everything!!! Just be honest with yourself!
  • SarahE12345
    SarahE12345 Posts: 55
    Options
    Hey everyone! We have lots of people!

The challenge starts tomorrow and I am so excited!!!!!

Just a reminder, EVERYTHING CAN COUNT!!!!!!!!!!! Just be honest wit yourself :)

I think as a group we should try to "walk around the world at the equator!" Lets see if we can do it.

Many of you have asked me if you should post your stats or send them to me. I would prefer you mssage me with your stats! I will work very hard to post updated spread sheets about once a week so make sure you send me your miles every single day :)

GOOD LUCK!
  • abzbargs
    abzbargs Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    This will be fun and exactly what I need to get me out exercising, even if my motivation dwindles. Won't want to let the group down. Good luck everyone.
  • Pam37841
    Pam37841 Posts: 286
    Options
    I am reeving up my motor. I have been doing more each day to get my body use to the 3-4 miles a day. Now that I know I can do the baseline I am looking forward to doing even more!
  • Mrs_TrimWaistFatWallet
    Options
    I think as a group we should try to "walk around the world at the equator!" Lets see if we can do it.

That's SUCH a cool idea! I normally log a lot of miles, so I hope you guys don't mind if I join! :)
  • bmramsey0614
    bmramsey0614 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    yay! lets do this!
  • jespop713
    jespop713 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Yay this is my first Challenge.. I am in!!! I have to get my cycling shoes and bike ready!!!
  • irisannRN
    irisannRN Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'm in !!!
  • Mkmassey3
    Mkmassey3 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    It sounds like I found this post just in time! I would really like to join. Thanks for heading this up. Now if I can just figure out how to get an exercise ticker.....also, I wanted to share that I have a New Balance Pedometer and I love it!!!! It calculates steps to miles and calories burned, plus it has a stop watch and a flipping LOUD alarm that you can pull if you think you are in any danger. It has other features that I haven't even been able to figure out yet. I love it! I bought it a year or so ago at I believe Walmart for less than $20. Good luck to everyone, I look forward to seeing the stats. 100 miles, here we come :laugh:
  • Mkmassey3
    Mkmassey3 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    By the way...members of this challenge, feel free to add me. The more supports, the better :flowerforyou:

exercise.png
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone, it's 9.45 am on Jume 1, and I've just added the first few miles to my ticker, so we are on our way around the world!!
    (Sarah, I will message you at the end of the day with today's total but wanted to get some miles up there!!)
  • krystangarner
    Options
    I want to join!!!
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

exercise.png
  • Mommyof3loves
    Options
    Just got myself a pedometer from walmart, hopefully it works, it counts steps, distance and calories as well so we will see how it goes.
  • rosannadanna
    Options
    Count me in!!
  • arwenofgondor
    Options
    I totally in!
  • JustBreathe418
    JustBreathe418 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! Found this thread just in time :) Can't wait to start tomorrow! Can someone tell me how I can add one of those bomb *kitten* tickers to my signature too? THANKS! :)
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! Found this thread just in time :) Can't wait to start tomorrow! Can someone tell me how I can add one of those bomb *kitten* tickers to my signature too? THANKS! :)

MFP gives you a weight-related ticker, for an exercise one you can go to www.tickerfactory.com, create a ticker then copy and paste the code into your MFP signature. Does that make sense?
  • JustBreathe418
    JustBreathe418 Posts: 355 Member
    Options

MFP gives you a weight-related ticker, for an exercise one you can go to www.tickerfactory.com, create a ticker then copy and paste the code into your MFP signature. Does that make sense?

PERFECT! Thank you so much :)
  • abzbargs
    abzbargs Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    oops. Not sure I've got the hang of the signatures just yet!