100 MILE CHALLENGE- CAN YOU DO IT?

Options

Replies

• cccathyyy
    cccathyyy Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Day 1, woohoo! 3.67 miles down so far for today! *Gotta love the elliptical! Hoping to do some Couch to 5k tonight if the weather is good.
  • sooh2011
    sooh2011 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, I thought I did quite well - I extended by c25k a bit and made it 2.5 miles. Going to have to try harder...
  • girlontheseesaw
    Options
    Whoohoo! Just over 7 miles done on the stationary bike today. I decided I'm probably not counting anything but deliberate exercise miles. The walk to work is minimal, and I don't have a pedometer anyway.

Unless I don't quite make it, then I might need to tot it all up at the end of the month!!

Will message my total at the end of the day, as I may manage some walking or jogging later this evening.
  • bmramsey0614
    bmramsey0614 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    June 1st--20 miles
  • ClareB1974
    ClareB1974 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I dragged the children and the dog 7.1 miles today :-)
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm... Not the greatest start (won't go into details but my digestive system is a bit sluggish at the mo!), I managed a very slow 1 mile walk with my friend and her daughters this aft!

When I feel better, I'll up my miles... Promise!!!

LouiseXXX
  • sweetCJ
    sweetCJ Posts: 144
    Options
    Walk 3.1 miles today.
  • warriorprincessdi
    warriorprincessdi Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Got a mile in on my lunch break... not too shabby, it's a start, and sooner than I expected it! haha :)
  • anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Goal: 100 miles
    06/01 1.10 miles (it's a start!) - Walking 4 mph
    Left to go: 98.90 (into double digits!!!)
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Got 10 miles done today and the wife has me obligated to do another 5 when I get home...At this rate, I will be at 100miles by next Thursday...NOT!!!
  • jespop713
    jespop713 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Today was a good day:
    Elliptical- 2.5 miles
    rowing Machine- .5 miles
    Treadmill- 1 mile.

I have a short attention span so I need to mix things up :)
  • Leanz
    Leanz Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    OH dear - did 4.5 miles yesterday and felt good but have woken with a sore right shin sort of at the mid point. Am due to do C25K Week 4 Day 2 today have to see how I go :(

Good luck all
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    Forgot to update...last week, first week, I did 20K (about 12 miles), this week so far, I did 30K (with 20 more Ks in the next two days)...so by the end of this week I will have done about 43 miles just going to work
  • sezp
    sezp Posts: 69
    Options
    Slow start: 3.7 miles walking

96.3 miles to go!!
  • fatlass70
    fatlass70 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I've only been walking today but walked 3.5 miles. 96.5 miles to go.
  • yoga
    yoga Posts: 1
    Options
    I'll take that challenge. Thanks for the push.
  • mrswalt09
    mrswalt09 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Cool beans i'm in! I would like to find someone near me in Houston so we could motivate each other.
  • Tristis
    Tristis Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    OH dear - did 4.5 miles yesterday and felt good but have woken with a sore right shin sort of at the mid point. Am due to do C25K Week 4 Day 2 today have to see how I go :(

Good luck all

I thought this started today ... but you are counting from yesterday.... ? Or does yesterday count. I'm confused! :indifferent:
  • FryingPanda
    FryingPanda Posts: 99 Member
    Options

Good luck all

I thought this started today ... but you are counting from yesterday.... ? Or does yesterday count. I'm confused! :indifferent:

International date line?? Today is yesterday?? Or is Today tomorrow?? :D
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    3.4 miles yesterday. It doesn't seem like much out of 100 but if I do that every day I will be right on 100 by the end of the month.

Tristis, we started June 1, but that was yesterday for those of us in New Zealand or Australia :)
    Its 6 am in Western Australia now, and I think that means it's 6pm yesterday in New York.