100 MILE CHALLENGE- CAN YOU DO IT?

Options
Hey everyone,

In June, I am going to do a 100 MILE CHALLENGE!

The goal is to complete 100 miles within the month of JUNE. EVERYTHING COUNTS! From swimming, running, biking, skating, doing kartwheels!!

Whatever you want..... JUST MOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After completing your exercise, post what you did and how far, as well as how far you have left (and how much you have done so far)!!!

Replies

• Hernandezedw
    Hernandezedw Posts: 284
    Options
    I think I'll accept this challenge.
  • jamaka1
    jamaka1 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    hi sarah i'm in, are we starting 6/1?
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    100 Miles....I will take you up on that.
  • mosneakers
    mosneakers Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    This is great! Count me in! I'm doing a challenge with # of steps this week, so it'll be a nice prep to aim for 100 miles in June.
  • SarahJaneDeschamp
    SarahJaneDeschamp Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    this could be interesting, im in,:happy: not sure how im gonna do it but i will
  • TCASMEY
    TCASMEY Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    10 miles per day?!.....I may need to do more biking than walking and running!

I'm in. Sounds like fun.....will need to get a odometer on the exercise bike.
  • phog007
    phog007 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hello,

My name is Jeremy, and I am in!

Thanks!
  • KierstyPants
    KierstyPants Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    holy moly.
    i'll try.. :D
    i'm in!
  • SarahE12345
    SarahE12345 Posts: 55
    Options
    Yes... Starts 6/1 and ends 6/30

Also, I got a pedometer because many of them track the miles you walk (if not, every 10,000 steps is 5 miles!) So make sure you count that as well

If you want, I can keep track of how far everyone has gone and posting a chart weekly of everyone involved!!!!

I am so glad you guys want to do this :)
  • Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I think i'm in..but I think i need to fix my pedometer. I always know how LONG I've gone, but don't ever know the distance. Maybe this weekend I can get that taken care of. Thanks for the challenge!
  • cammons
    cammons Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Heck yea I can do it! Count me in!

This will be a nice addition to the beginning of my marathon training plan while the miles for my long run are still low.
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    oooh oooh!!! i wanna do it!! i got to get a squishier seat for my stationary bike lol =)
  • DanL66712
    DanL66712 Posts: 135
    Options
    Count me in! How hard can it really be? Famous last words...
  • TTHdred
    TTHdred Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I'm in. May make me run more next month.
  • ShaeDetermined
    ShaeDetermined Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Alright.
    COUNT. ME. IN.
  • SarahJaneDeschamp
    SarahJaneDeschamp Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Yes... Starts 6/1 and ends 6/30

Also, I got a pedometer because many of them track the miles you walk (if not, every 10,000 steps is 5 miles!) So make sure you count that as well

If you want, I can keep track of how far everyone has gone and posting a chart weekly of everyone involved!!!!

I am so glad you guys want to do this :)

so doing normal everyday activities, can count if u wear a pedometer ??
  • KCB1978
    KCB1978 Posts: 113
    Options
    This sounds doable to me :) Not sure how to work out my cycling as my exercise bike is in kilometres but I am sure I will suss that out :)
  • rachel5576
    rachel5576 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    yes!!!!
  • SarahE12345
    SarahE12345 Posts: 55
    Options
    Yes pedometer measurments count, Everything can count! Just be honest with yourself.. If you measure in Kilometers then google a calculator that will change it into miles!!

I have a notebook with all of your usernames in it (those of you who want to do it!)

After you exercise, send me the distance and i will keep record of everyones and post it at the end of each week to see who is in the lead (and who is slacking!!!!!!) We need to encourage each other to finish.

For some people it may seem like an over whelming distance and for some it make seem easy but just be honest with yourself and try your hardest!!!!
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! I can do this one with my eyes closed! ;)