100 MILE CHALLENGE- CAN YOU DO IT?

Options

Replies

• Jbauer41
    Jbauer41 Posts: 55
    Options
    Okay, this is great! there are 58 people (including myself in this)!!!! I am so excited! I can keep a chart with everyones names. If you want me to do that, send me your milage at the end of every evening with what you did. I will update the chart and post it once a week with who is on top. If you want to track it yourself that is fine too.

Just making sure -- every evening you want us to update you with our mileage -- starting June 1st?? Don't want to undate you with lots of posts, etc.
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    I am in!! I just hope you don't get overwhelmed with all of these e-mails flying toward you every evening.:laugh:
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    This is a great way to keep me running and walking. Im in!
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • shoshi68
    shoshi68 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I am in!
  • LyssaMarie13
    Options
    Sounds good to me! I think i can do this!!! :happy:
  • Sanmartini
    Sanmartini Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in...i love challenges
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    Just want to be clear about one thing.

If you are familiar with Curves workouts, you walk in place or jog for 30 seconds between each weight machine. I am not sure if my pedometer is exactly 100% accurate, but it consistently shows that I 'step' about 2.25--2.5 miles during my workout. Should I count that as part of my miles or would you rather I didn't since I am not 100% positive that it is right? I am OK with counting or not counting it. Whatever you think.
  • ursula0601k
    ursula0601k Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Sounds like fun and it will make me stick with the c25k program in case I try to slack off.
  • mk820
    mk820 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Wanted to start riding my bike now that the weather is getting nice.
  • corsayre8
    corsayre8 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Need to up my run distance a bit, so I'm in. But think I am only going to track my runs, hate to say it, but think it would be to easy if I counted my horseback riding and spinning classes.

Wondering when I became such a fitness freak?
  • Pam37841
    Pam37841 Posts: 286
    Options
    I will do it! Anyone have a suggestion on a good pedometer? I have a little generic one but I don't think it works right.
  • sweeterthanahic
    sweeterthanahic Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Sounds interesting! I'm in. :)
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Dun... Dun... Dun... This is going to be tough, but count me in. I'm up for the challenge! :)
  • Polish_Princess
    Options
    Count me in! This sounds like a fun one!
  • Sanya77
    Sanya77 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. It sounds great motivation to workout.
  • Pam37841
    Pam37841 Posts: 286
    Options

Awesome! Another friend has joined. I can't wait to start.
  • ohpaulita
    ohpaulita Posts: 2
    Options
    Im new to this site just started this week so Im excited to take this on as my first challenge! Thanks for sharing!
  • SarahE12345
    SarahE12345 Posts: 55
    Options
    I just want to clarify. Exercising while walking in place DOES count!! You count whatever you want to count but be honest with you. My goal thru starting this challenge was to have everyone push themselves! Just send me your stats either everynight or whenever! I would appreciate if they could be send to me through a message. It will make it easier for me to keep track of everyone!
  • Sanya77
    Sanya77 Posts: 172 Member
    Options

Awesome! Another friend has joined. I can't wait to start.
    Yes! it will help towards winning for team Bon Temps:)