Easy Chicken Recipes for the Oven

Options
123457»

Replies

• dalimama66
    dalimama66 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    This sounds yummy, will be on my table one night this week!
  • ashleybr1980
    ashleybr1980 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    bump
  • SandyAnnP
    SandyAnnP Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I just coat chicken thigh fillets in beaten egg white, then toss in seasoned crumbs , cajun seasoning usually, then onto a foil lined and sprayed oven tray and bake for about 30 mins. You can top with such things as ham and cheese, pasta sauce and cheese, asparagus and cheese, etc and pop under the grill or put back in the oven until the cheese melts. We just have them plain crumbed sometimes with a squeeze of lemon juice, some tossed salad, or you could have some mash and greens or do some homemade oven fries.
  • desiv2
    desiv2 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I do this in a crockpot but It would work in the oven

Salsa Chicken

4-5 Chicken breasts (it depends on the size but I would say 2 lbs?)
    1 cup salsa (I use chunky style)
    1 can cream of mushroom soup (I use fat free)
    1 package of taco seasoning (or homemade taco seasoning)
    sour cream to taste
    1 can black or white beans
    Brown rice

Put the chicken on the bottom and cover with taco seasoning ( i mean coat those things as much as you can), add everything else on top EXCEPT the sour cream and rice. (You stir that in in the end.)

Crockpot on high for 4-6 hours or so or low for 8, when it's almost ready steam brown rice. When it's finished shred the chicken with two forks or leave whole if desired. Stir in the sour cream and then ladle over the rice. (You can also put these in small fajita tortillas with rice stirred in..yum)

This is a family favorite and I love it! So easy because you can just use frozen chicken breast!