Another round of 30 day shred who is in starting monday may

Options

Replies

• Scentlessapprentice
    Scentlessapprentice Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    guys i feel so bad!! i got to L1D5 nd haven't done it since!!!!
    Should I start completely over or just pick up where i left off?
    I would pick up where you left off :)
  • lucielu2
    lucielu2 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Day 9 done -friday we moving on to level 2 yay
  • campb2ti
    campb2ti Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    day 9 done! bought some shorts today that were a size smaller than what I normally wear! YAY! finally some results for my hard work not only with 30 DS but with the time that I've been on MFP!
  • MrsRazor7
    MrsRazor7 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 8 Done! I can't believe I have almost completed the 10 days!!!:happy:
  • Scentlessapprentice
    Options
    :drinker: :wink: Level 1 is complete!!!
  • gemwho2
    gemwho2 Posts: 82
    Options
    Well done everyone!! I'm only on day 9 as nightshift mucked me up a bit. I didn't do the DVD yesterday but I did my own workout with all the moves then got back on it today. Still hard although I'm looking forward to moving on as the chat and music are bugging me now!
  • mbvenske
    mbvenske Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Sorry ladies, but I am going to bow out. This just isn't something that I am enjoying and am having a hard time right now making myself do it. In addition, is it killing my knees. I'm headed back to walking. Best of luck and you ladies ROCK!!
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    It was just too darn hot to workout at home last night so I went to the gym and ran. It wasn't the shred but it felt good (and they have AC!) Today I'll get in L1D8.
  • Scentlessapprentice
    Options
    Sorry ladies, but I am going to bow out. This just isn't something that I am enjoying and am having a hard time right now making myself do it. In addition, is it killing my knees. I'm headed back to walking. Best of luck and you ladies ROCK!!

Aw i'm sorry it's not for you. Good luck with your walking and let us know how you get on!
  • campb2ti
    Options
    WHOOOO HOOOO! We did it! Day 10/Level 1 completed! onto Level 2/day 11 tomorrow! I am sooo looking forward to our rest day on Sunday though! Good job everyone!
  • Scentlessapprentice
    Options
    Where is everyone who wanted to do this? Come on ladies we can do this!!!!
  • gemwho2
    Options
    I'm heeeeeeeeeeere!
    Decided to just move to level2 tomorrow anyway, eeeeeek
  • soshotout
    soshotout Posts: 115
    Options
    L1D9 Done yesterday. I had an unexpected day off from the Shred on Tuesday because we spent the day at the Creek and had other errands to run. But, I did get lots of exercise done that day. Today, it's on to Day 10, then tomorrow Level 2!
  • MrsRazor7
    Options
    I completed Level 1 Day 9 yesterday, I will finish day 10 today! Then I start Level 2 tomorrow....which I hate to say I am nervous about!
  • gemwho2
    Options
    Day1 Level2 done!!!

Omg, not sure what to say, first of all its more enjoyable to have different music and not knowing what Jillian is saying next.
    It is of course harder but for me it was more about technique so I followed Anita much of the time. I think when I get the technique of the moves right i will get much more out of it.
    The cool down is the same, I still cant sit like they do!
    Could probably try heavier weights for this level personally.
    All in all, not as bad as I was dreading but think it'll get harder over the next few days!
  • lunamare
    Options
    day 9 done! bought some shorts today that were a size smaller than what I normally wear! YAY! finally some results for my hard work not only with 30 DS but with the time that I've been on MFP!

Woohoo!!! Congratulations!!!! That's great!
  • lunamare
    Options
    The AC didn't get fixed yesterday :( My head is so stuffy and I feel like death. I wanted to work out last night and just didn't get to. I will get back on track this weekend. I have to!
  • campb2ti
    Options
    Level 2/ day 11 is done and holy cow! I have no upper body strength come to find out! The plank positions are going to be the death of me! Ok so thats a little dramatic but it kicked my butt! I did recover faster so that is a sign that all the hard core cardio we do is paying off. also i think that I am going to really feel my abs this weekend.
    hope everyone is having a good day/night!
  • MrsRazor7
    Options
    Level 1 Day 10 Complete! I can't believe that I stuck with and finished it. I soooo want to just disappear from this challenge and not do any more, but I stuck to it. Now, lets see what level 2 brings...I am sure it will be painful!
  • gemwho2
    Options
    Level2Day2 done :)

Not very good at the planks, just cant hold myself up very long!! May be on level 2 for a while yet!