Another round of 30 day shred who is in starting monday may

Options

Replies

• campb2ti
    campb2ti Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Day 2 is complete! Today seemed harder than day 1 was. I am proud of myself that I completed the whole workout with only one break which was during the lungs :D hope everyone is have a great day/night! On to day three. I am considering doing this every other day though, depends on how I feel in the morning.....
  • MrsRazor7
    MrsRazor7 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 2 complete! I am exhausted! But I love being able to read everyones' comments...it makes me feel not so alone or crazy! I am hoping that it will get easier, but I have a feeling it will get easier on day number 10 for level 1! Oh well, I am staying focused and going to stick with this with all of you!
  • Pammie1000
    Pammie1000 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I did it! I'm still worried about level 2, but I will admit it is starting to get a bit easier, I started a couple of days before this group formed so I'm on day 4, still cursing Jillian though :wink:
  • gemwho2
    gemwho2 Posts: 82
    Options
    L1Day3 done

OMG it was HARD today, felt every second of it! Take back what I said about it getting easier!!!
    Just watching level 2 and think I have burnt some calories in fear!!
  • Guinepig
    Guinepig Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I joined on Monday but didn't realize there was a forum to be part of. So have done my 30 DS since Monday. On board!
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    My experiment yesterday with the weights failed. I woke up in serious neck/shoulder/arm pain this am. Guess I'll have to leave them out until the neurologist gives me the okay. :( Skipped working out this am. I'll do it tonight.
  • soshotout
    soshotout Posts: 115
    Options
    Holy soreness, Batman! I woke up today so sore that I am not as excited about doing day 3 on level 1 today, but I will do it. Just trying to get moving, take some Ibuprofen and loosen up my stiff as a board muscles.
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was so painful and it got worse after the workout 2 during the day. I passed out after dinner, probably because of the heat but i think i feel better today.. :S i just cant wait for the day when the pain stops. Going to do day 3 level one soon. :S btw i really am bad at push ups. I tis embarrassing, I am just glad i am alone while doing this. lol
  • mbvenske
    mbvenske Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    You guys are SCARING me!!! I'm just going to do day 2. I can't hardly lift my arms above my shoulders and I'm only on day 2!! Oh well, no pain, no gain? Later.
  • ChantalGG
    Options
    Exactly! btw passed out just meant i fell asleep on the couch. This is my only exercise for the day right now, until i get used to it. is anyone else doing other stuff?
  • soshotout
    Options
    Exactly! btw passed out just meant i fell asleep on the couch. This is my only exercise for the day right now, until i get used to it. is anyone else doing other stuff?

I am probably so unbelievably sore because the last three days have been extremely active for me besides the Shred. Lawn mowing a huge hill of a yard, two days of hiking through the woods and fishing / swimming on top of the DVD. Today will be more of a rest day for me as I am just staying home, doing the housework and the Shred.
  • ChantalGG
    Options
    Wow. You are a super woman. :)

Level1 day 3 complete!

It was way easier for me but it might have been because it is 24°C and not feeling like 40°C like it was yesterday. Plus, i switched my 5lb weights to cambell's soup cans. I feel like i was cheating a bit doing that. i think tomorrow i will do the 5lb again. oh and it is getting boring. I think i might have to put on some music and turn down the tv so i dont have to listen to her talk. lol
  • mbvenske
    Options
    Level 1 Day 2 down

I'm sweating more today than I was yesterday, does that mean I worked harder, or it was just harder on me?

Tomorrow is my rest day. Because of my work schedule I have to take a rest day during the week, and then I'll be doing the workout on Sundays.

Hope everyone is staying strong!!!
  • mbvenske
    Options
    My experiment yesterday with the weights failed. I woke up in serious neck/shoulder/arm pain this am. Guess I'll have to leave them out until the neurologist gives me the okay. :( Skipped working out this am. I'll do it tonight.

You definately don't want to do any permanent damage. So, please, don't use weights until you get the okay.
  • briejohnson86
    briejohnson86 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I
  • Scentlessapprentice
    Scentlessapprentice Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Day 3 of Level 1 is done:) I've been so sore today..mainly the fronts of my thighs but i wish i had done the workout this morning as it's really loosened everything up a bit. I've decided to lay off the exercise bike for a while because my body seems to be wondering what the heck is going on lol
  • lucielu2
    lucielu2 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Day 3 done-feeling pretty good.Ladies first few days lots of pain but we got this .
  • Caite_S
    Caite_S Posts: 42
    Options

I'm doing Jillian Michael's 6 week 6 pack and I still try and run 4 times a week. This is my second time doing the shred so I thought I would add some other exercise in. The first time I did the shred and nothing else.
  • campb2ti
    campb2ti Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Whew! Day 3 done! Today I used the audio option where only the music played and i didn't have to listen to JM talk, well I feel like I didn't keep up with the pace of the work out like I would have if she had been talking! also I noticed that when I do the side lung my thighs feel really tight and that I'm not doing the work out right, has anyone experienced this too?
    hope everyone's day went great!
    :)
  • soshotout
    Options
    L1D3 done! Been sore all day. As before, some parts were easier, some parts harder. My calves are what is killing me the worst. Arm work is not so bad till the last few seconds of the squat / arm lifts. But, I have a rotator cuff injury that I have to be careful of.

Great work everyone!