Another round of 30 day shred who is in starting monday may

Options

Replies

• fatou9804
    fatou9804 Posts: 4
    Options
    Day 1 done! I woke up around 9ish this morning and got my workout on. It was a challenge but I did it. I am so glad I am in this with you ladies as we work our way to healthier and toned bodies. I try not to curse but I accidentally cursed JM today ...lol. My legs and shoulders are sore but I am still looking forward for day 2 tomorrow :) Good job to all and thanks for the motivation!!!
  • laursey
    laursey Posts: 307
    Options
    I'm in. Just started tonight. I'm doing the 21-day shred, though. I'm going away in 21 days. I've been doing bootcamps, so I'm hoping that doing Level 1 on day 1, Level 2 for 10 days, and Level 3 for 10 days won't kill me :)
    6143704.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Scentlessapprentice
    Scentlessapprentice Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I'm ready to start day 2. Jillians voice gets on my nerves so what I do is mute the TV and listen to my ipod. I work out harder if i'm listening to upbeat music and am less likely to throw something at the TV when she is moaning on but not actually doing anything herself! :mad:
  • remaho80
    remaho80 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Do you ladies mind if I join in? I did L1 today and I plan on alternating L1 & L2 for 15 days like someone mentioned. L1 bores the heck out of me! Probably because I never seem to get past day 10 before I get bored and give up!
  • wendyco
    wendyco Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    HEY EVERYONE! would love to join...Im a bit late :( but I dont mind taking one day less if anything i will make it up ! so how does this work days 1-6 mon-sat then sunday off 7-10 mon-thurs and start level 2 friday-sat? lol just making sure cuz that way i can make it up sunday :) yay! I quit after the first 8 days because i hurt my back last time ...I have HORRIBLE form :(
  • Scentlessapprentice
    Options
    Day 2 of the shred = Done! My 4 year old son did most of it with me too :)
  • xkellytotsx
    xkellytotsx Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi, if it;s not too late i'd love to join in too!

I did day one yesterday anyeway before i'd seen this group - and my sore arms today were making me think I didn't fancy it again today so i'm sure the extra motivation of this group will help keep me on track!
  • Scentlessapprentice
    Options
    Hi, if it;s not too late i'd love to join in too!

I did day one yesterday anyeway before i'd seen this group - and my sore arms today were making me think I didn't fancy it again today so i'm sure the extra motivation of this group will help keep me on track!
    The best thing to do is do it again, it will ease up your sore muscles :)
  • gemwho2
    gemwho2 Posts: 82
    Options
    L1Day2 complete woohoo!
  • campb2ti
    campb2ti Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    wow, I would of never imagined how sore I am this morning. I plan on doing L1 D2 tonight after work and I even got a friend of mine in Wisconsin to do this program so we can vent to each other! Thanks for the support and motivation! :D

we got this!!!
  • ileana84
    ileana84 Posts: 163
    Options
    Man, I'm in such awe with the people who wake up early to work out. Maybe, knowing that I'm doing this in a big group, I'll get up earlier.... maybe lol
    @xkellytotsx: welcome :)
    @campb2ti: lol always feels nice to have a venting buddy right? Makes it much more fun lol
    all of you ladies are my venting buddies since i don't really get to talk about my journey with my actual friends. :)

Hope everyone has a good day and great workouts.
  • ileana84
    ileana84 Posts: 163
    Options
    @Wendy: its going to be mon-saturday. Lvl 1, for 10 days, then on to the next lvl for thw same amoint of days. No particular hour, just as long as we get it done and don't worry, jm can really bore me too lol. I decided to mute her as well and play some nice tempo,or whatever I'm in the mood to listen to cause she rly makes workout painful sometimes. as much as i like her, i can't listen to her voice on repeat lol. Ok I'm done venting lol
  • mbvenske
    mbvenske Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I was going to start this for my June goal. Does anyone mind if I still jump in? It'd be nice to have someone to chat with that is doing it also. Sorry to be late, but better late than never right?
    Thanks ~Mary
  • Scentlessapprentice
    Options
    I was going to start this for my June goal. Does anyone mind if I still jump in? It'd be nice to have someone to chat with that is doing it also. Sorry to be late, but better late than never right?
    Thanks ~Mary
    no need to ask, everyone is welcome! good luck :)
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I managed to crawl out of bed this morning and do L1D2 today. Added in 3lb weights but had to put the right one down a few times. I go to see the neurologist about my arm/neck on Friday so I can't kill myself before then.

Is there any way to get right to the menu when you put in the DVD? My stupid blueray player makes we wait through the intro before I can get to it.
  • gemwho2
    gemwho2 Posts: 82
    Options
    I managed to crawl out of bed this morning and do L1D2 today. Added in 3lb weights but had to put the right one down a few times. I go to see the neurologist about my arm/neck on Friday so I can't kill myself before then.

Is there any way to get right to the menu when you put in the DVD? My stupid blueray player makes we wait through the intro before I can get to it.

Its funny, I can sometimes get straight to the menu but other days cant no matter what buttons I press! Strange
  • amyers35
    amyers35 Posts: 51
    Options
    How was everyones first/second day? I havent done my second day yet.. im at work now. whats everyone doing? level 1 again? is that what were supposed to do for 10 days? My first day yesterday kinda sucked (as in she kicked my @ss lol) but it was definetly doable!! i did level 1 and did the beginners moves which was a hit to my ego but thats okay- feeling a little sore today but i have been ever since saturday (Did BL cardio max saturday, BL last chance workout sun and shred mon)
  • eskiepeskie
    Options
    Hi all, I just found out about this site the other day (through reddit) and I've love to join you on this! It'll need to be the 16 day shred for me because I go on holiday for two weeks, but I would love to do this with you all to keep motivated :)

lunamare - I've found a way to skip all the intro stuff with my dvd player. Once I've finished doing my workout and it puts me back out to the menu, select the level I am on and start it up again (I then fast forward all the talking to when she starts the warmup) and then press stop. Next day when I switch on the dvd player it starts up from just before the warmup where I stopped it. Not sure if this will work with all dvd players but its worth a try! Hope it works for you too :)
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    i am feeling sore today! :) It is weird too cause I was just doing workouts on the bowflex before this and this is hurting more for me the day after. I'm using 5lb weights, it is the smallest i have. :S

Anyways doing level 1 day 2 right now!

I can't wait to see everyones before and after pics. :)
    Take pics of you right now to compare!
  • anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I'm in....but won't be starting until tomorrow. Will give me an excuse to unwrap the new DVD that has been just sitting there. Wish me luck! I hate to exercise :blushing: