Another round of 30 day shred who is in starting monday may

Options

Replies

• Ninetta
    Ninetta Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!

Thanks for starting this group. It's gonna be my very first I've joined.

:):):):)
  • Scentlessapprentice
    Scentlessapprentice Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I borrowed my mum's copy because i've loaned mine to a friend and was planning on starting on Monday. I've never managed to complete more that a week of it so hopefully with you guys to help me along i can stick it out.

If anyone wants to add me feel free :)
  • ileana84
    ileana84 Posts: 163
    Options
    Woooo to everyone giving this another shot! We're here to support and push each other, so dont feel alone when JM kills it!:laugh:
  • amyers35
    amyers35 Posts: 51
    Options
    Im in! I am going to buy power sculpt and 30 day shred tomorrow (already have cardio max) . I think i will alternate days between the 3 (i have to switch up my routine/environment frequently.. even as a jogger i went to different locations every time lol)
  • fatou9804
    fatou9804 Posts: 4
    Options
    Please count me in! As a matter of fact I did the week 1 this afternoon after not doing it for a while and I felt so alone :(. I am excited to join you ladies. We can do this!!!
  • soshotout
    soshotout Posts: 115
    Options
    I will join you all! I am having a hard time staying motivated to get my exercise in. Hopefully doing this with you all will help!! Will have to run out and buy the DVD today!
  • sgreene87
    sgreene87 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Just the push I needed! I did this program in January and must say I was proud of myself and felt stronger and energized. Nice to have a group to be accountable to. See you guys tomorrow!
  • Scentlessapprentice
    Options
    Hope everyone is ready for tomorrow! is it weird that I'm really looking forward to it? :laugh:
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I'm starting in the morning =D Too late to get into it today. I can't wait.
  • MissConfidence
    Options
    Hope everyone is ready for tomorrow! is it weird that I'm really looking forward to it? :laugh:

Kinda... No, just kidding! I'm actually looking forward to it too... ;)
  • misskimlilac
    misskimlilac Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I'm so tired of starting it and stopping it at one point or another. BUt the idea of starting at level 1 again really turns me off... I do want to successfully complete all 30 days though!!

So, I'm thinking of alternating level 1 and 2 for the first 15 days and then alternating levels 2 and 3 for the last 15 days. This way I'm not doing the exact same workout every single day (which frankly drives me a little nutty), and I will be doing the full workout. This sounds fair enough to me!
    I think this sounds like a great plan. I have done Shred twice but have not been very motivated lately, hopefully this will get me moving again:)
  • schaffk
    schaffk Posts: 7
    Options
    Count me in. I started in April and then had to stop because I hurt my back doing Body Combat at the gym. I am ready to get started agan. A group always helped. The last group kind of fizzled. Let's try to keep everyone on track.
  • Scentlessapprentice
    Options
    what does everyone log the shred as?
  • TS65
    TS65 Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    what does everyone log the shred as?

Most that I've seen log it as circuit training.
  • ileana84
    Options
    Woooo awesome group! :) Hope everyone has a great workout tomorrow. Just for conversation,what time during the day do you ladies work out?

=)
  • Caite_S
    Caite_S Posts: 42
    Options
    I'm in! I did it off an on for the past month hopefully this will give me the motivation to do it continuously!
  • Pammie1000
    Pammie1000 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    OK ....count me in too, though I may regret saying that! I've just started it the past couple of days and OMG I have never been so sore in all my life!!!! Just Curious....... Does anyone else call Jillian some very bad names, while working out? :wink: :laugh:
  • MrsRazor7
    MrsRazor7 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I am trying to lose 40 pounds this summer. And since I am a teacher, I have all the time in the world to do it. So this will be a great motivation for me to do some more exercising! I am not sure what time of the day I will do it. Most likely it will be the evenings. But I am excited....yes, that does sound a little crazy, but oh well!

I look forward to getting to know you guys :happy:
  • ileana84
    Options
    @pammie : lol not towards her but while working out those thighs I'm like "stop telling me what to do and hurrryyy" lol maybe one curse word does come out while doing burpies.
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I was up at 7 on my day off to do this today. Love it. I have a pinched nerve in my neck, so I had to modify the pushups but what a workout! We can do anything for 30 minutes a day for 30 days, right?