Men...

Options
Fat_Bottomed_Girl
Fat_Bottomed_Girl Posts: 354 Member
Bring your lady some flowers for no reason sometime. It doesn't need to be anything expensive. I promise you, it will make her day, and most likely YOUR evening! ;)

Replies

• brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    What if my lady doesn't like getting flowers?
  • RDH0513
    RDH0513 Posts: 245 Member
    Options

thats a lie. no girl will get mad and give you the ***** eye when she sees flowers that you got her!

I once told my fiance that " I would rather have the cash so don't waste it on flowers!" I didn't mean that I would NEVER want flowers, but now I haven't gotten flowers... or cash haha but I just meant I didn't want flowers every week!
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Nothing sexier than a guy that cooks dinner especially for you, just because. Honestly, it's just about doing something unexpected on a random night that is not a holiday, birthday or anniversary. (This goes for women too)
  • Fat_Bottomed_Girl
    Options
    To be honest, I (bold and emphasized) don't even really like getting flowers! Unless it has been a REALLY long time. (And it has.) It's more about the sentiment than it is the flowers. It's just that flowers typically last a week and when I head down the stairs and see fresh flowers from my guy in open view, it brings a smile to my face every time.

And YES, it goes BOTH ways. Guys deserve surprises too, although most cases, they would order something different from the catalog.
  • Kolohe71
    Kolohe71 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Friday Presents... For the last 15 years I have randomly brought home little gifts for my wife on a Friday. I do this probably once a month, and they are almost always under $20 and ALWAYS something frivolous.

Remember the age old adage... Happy Wife, Happy Life

That being said, I think it's time for a shopping trip.
  • NoWeighJose74
    NoWeighJose74 Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    *starts taking notes*
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Friday Presents... For the last 15 years I have randomly brought home little gifts for my wife on a Friday. I do this probably once a month, and they are almost always under $20 and ALWAYS something frivolous.
    That's freaking awesome. Lol. I'm all about random gifts, just because you saw it and thought of them. I'm also the weirdo that starts buying birthday presents months in advance as I see things that resonate for that person. :tongue:
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    I just need to mention that fake flowers do not count.
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    smiley-laughing017.gifHA HA HA!! You are SOOO funny!!! The last time I bought flowers for my wife, she chewed me out for spending the money! smiley-rolleyes009.gif

I have women pretty much figured out. I call it Ted's Law in Dealing with the Opposite Sex.
    1. You (The male) can NOT win.
    2. You (The male) do have to play.
    3. The rules WILL change to suit the game.
    4. The reasons for this are still somewhat unclear, the most promising theory on causation of the order of relationship status is that the female has a microchip with mood altering programming embedded in her at some point in life. Conventional thought is that it coincides with adolescence, but this has not been definitively proven.
    5. When a precious metal; most commonly in conjunction with a precious stone, is applied to the 4th digit of the left hand, the microchip is then activated. Mood is from this point altered, often irrevocably.
    6. The female is free to behave in any manner she wishes, and exercises total control of access to the nuclear storehouse. smiley-rolleyes005.gif
    6a, All men are considered Third World Countries and women alone have coveted "Nuclear Technology"
    Any variances or questions regarding the application of this law will be referred to rule #1.

That's pretty much where my science has taken me....
  • Kolohe71
    Kolohe71 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    How about cyber ones? :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    Oh man, I totally agree...just something sweet and thoughtful every now and then. I bring him Tim Horton's coffee every time I come home from the gym...I think that's pretty sweet of me.
  • NoWeighJose74
    NoWeighJose74 Posts: 581 Member
    Options

*scribbles that idea off my notepad*
  • Fat_Bottomed_Girl
    Options
    You guys scare me, lol. Men are the reason there are lesbians, I swear. (Very smart of you, I must say. Who knew you had it in you?)
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options

I don't like flowers. But I would appreciate it, I am sure.
  • Fat_Bottomed_Girl
    Options
    On another note. In MY opinion, you should never bring flowers on a first date. You don't even know if you really LIKE her/each other at that point and it comes off as very insincere. Bring them on the SECOND date to show how much you appreciated the first. Or don't, and just get her really drunk. I don't really care, tt was just a fleeting thought.
  • DangerRanger
    DangerRanger Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    i put gas in my wife's car!!

what now?!?!:smokin:
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    You guys scare me, lol. Men are the reason there are lesbians, I swear. (Very smart of you, I must say. Who knew you had it in you?)
    i couldnt agree with this more! the only reason i havent gone there, is the fear that i will end up with a woman as crazy and emotional as me! i dont think i couldnt handle dating someone like me. lol.
  • InfamousQ
    InfamousQ Posts: 266 Member
    Options

I thought this too but this post is very good ladies please keep them coming...I am taking notes.....
  • blondie76
    blondie76 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    i put gas in my wife's car!!

what now?!?!:smokin:

lol, mine does this toooo! I guess he thinks I cant lol!
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I never turn down a foot massage. My S.O used to give my foot massages on the fly but hasn't done so in years. :(