Jillians 30 day slim down

Options
13»

Replies

• BeckyJill7
    BeckyJill7 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Haha- I'm not the biggest fan of BFBM either! I figure if I have a schedule I'll stick to it. So far I have been good. Today is only Day 9 because I skipped around and restarted at some point too.

I'm glad to hear someone else is still going at it though!
  • tiffanyrose519
    tiffanyrose519 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm still going strong! I did Day 8 yesterday, but I'm waiting until the evening to do today's exercise. I was wondering if anyone was still doing this! :) Great job sticking with it ladies!
  • BeckyJill7
    Options
    I just finished Day 9- level 2 of the 30DS. I forgot how much harder level 2 is than level 1. It felt good to get that burn! I spent about an hour on the treadmill today too.

Way to go with sticking with the program! Have you done any other programs that worked for you?
  • tiffanyrose519
    Options
    Day 9 finished! I forgot how much harder it is than level 1 as well! Does anyone else hate the last strength circuit? I die on those squat v-raise things! ugh!
  • littlemissanguissette
    littlemissanguissette Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Day 9 finished! I forgot how much harder it is than level 1 as well! Does anyone else hate the last strength circuit? I die on those squat v-raise things! ugh!

I don't like those! :grumble: I usually use my weights for the first round, second round I just do the squats without them, but make sure I go as far down as possible. I try to keep up with them, but ever since I had my surgery my arm/chest muscles just haven't been the same. :frown:
  • BeckyJill7
    Options
    I hate the chair sits with v flies! I always have and I don't think I will ever like them! Haha! I use 5 or 10lb weights for everything... except for those! I use 3 lbs weights with those and on the second time around I can't do every one of them- still do the squats though. :)

NMTZ today- I like this dvd becasue it takes time to focus on your triceps. I really need to tone that area up so I feel accomplished when I'm done with that circuit.
  • tiffanyrose519
    Options
    Since i took yesterday off, I did NMTZ today. For some reason I have been having the hardest time getting motivated! Ugh!
    What do you when you're feeling unmotivated? Usually I'll put on my workout clothes and feel ready within the hour (especially when I walk by a mirror and see my progress so far!)
  • BeckyJill7
    Options
    I haven't been too motivated lately. I'm the same as you- I have to put my workout clothes on as soon as I get in the house otherwise I'll never put them on!

Lately, I just turn the dvd on and just do it. By the second circuit I'm in to it. If I don't feel like worked hard enough, I'll repeat the abs circuit. :)

I did BFBM today- that last circuit kills me! Woo!

Tomorrow is supposed to be tomorrow but I think I'll hold off until Saturday or Sunday.
  • erinowl
    erinowl Posts: 1
    Options
    glad i found this post! i just finished a month of 30 day shred and am now going to try this slim down. my bfbm and nmtz dvds are here, so i am ready. i didnt lose much weight just doing the shred...mostly just felt that my muscle tone got a little better (which is fine). i hope to lose some serious poundage with the slim down though. anyone noticing anything yet?
  • tiffanyrose519
    Options
    Day 12 complete!
  • tiffanyrose519
    Options
    How's everyone doing? If you're still going, we're in the home stretch! I did 30 DS L 1&2 and was able to do both of the whole chair sit and v-raise circiuts with my 3 lbs!