Mommy Challenge- Sunday May 29th - July 4th

Options

Replies

• Qtnboots
    Qtnboots Posts: 6
    Options
    Im in toooo im a mommy of a almost 2 month old little boy! im ready to get started! good luck ladies
  • zsesteacher
    zsesteacher Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    count me in.. I would love to be part of a group...Thanks!!!! I'm a proud mommy of 3 beautiful girls (17, 14, and 11)...
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    You meant May 29th to JUNE 4th right? :)
    I'm IN!! Im a Mommy to 2 yr old twins!!

YES!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU, LOL! May 29th!!! lets check in then..but the challege is 5weeks to the 4th of july...really May 30th thats the monday! So Monday May 30th we start this challenge!
  • dietfree2012
    Options
    I'm IN!!! I'm a 30 year old mommy to a 7 year old and 5 year old.

Awesome! see you monday!
  • dietfree2012
    Options
    count me in.. I would love to be part of a group...Thanks!!!! I'm a proud mommy of 3 beautiful girls (17, 14, and 11)...

so excited to do this! lets go...see you monday!
  • dietfree2012
    Options
    Im in toooo im a mommy of a almost 2 month old little boy! im ready to get started! good luck ladies

awesome!
  • dietfree2012
    Options
    I'm IN!!! I'm a 30 year old mommy to a 7 year old and 5 year old.

great!
  • lovecola06
    lovecola06 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm super excited to accept the "mommy challenge." This is a GREAT idea!! I have two wonderful boys, 18 months apart - 6months old and 2-year old. I agree with what you said about us Moms taking care of ourselves so that we can be a better mother, wife, etc. This is a really motivating challenge- great to see other moms excited about being fit :-) Can't wait for Monday so we can get started.

Any other moms that could use an extra buddy for motivation, please add me :smile: I could use all the extra encouragement that I can get.
  • miami_mimi
    miami_mimi Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have only joined one other challenge in the past, is there anything special that we need to do? Is it just logging in our weight ins on Mondays? are we adding each other as friends? do you need any help creating a spreadsheet with everyone on it so we can keep track? let me know :)
  • dietfree2012
    Options
    Hi, I have only joined one other challenge in the past, is there anything special that we need to do? Is it just logging in our weight ins on Mondays? are we adding each other as friends? do you need any help creating a spreadsheet with everyone on it so we can keep track? let me know :)

we will log our weights monday and a spreadsheet would be awesome...question? how do you post the sreadsheet here?
  • dietfree2012
    Options

i have to work on monday; i will be bored out of my mind seeing as everyone else will be off so i will get it done!
  • kaytedawg05
    kaytedawg05 Posts: 209
    Options
    ok it is may 27th & i'm 251.

hard to admit it but it is what it is...

waist 47!! omg
    hips 49 omg...
    chest 44
    neck 15.5
    bicep 15
    forearm 11.5
    wrist 7.5
    thigh 30 OMG
    calf 18.25
    ankle 10.75

I'm hoping to go into may 29th @ 250 and 240 by July 4th in line w the challenge... be nice to see a lil bit more than that since it's a lil easier to lose at my weight...

Good Luck to all anyone feel free to add me but please include a msg & that u r part of the mommy July 4 Challenge.
  • dietfree2012
    Options
    Good morning Challengers! My starting weight is 160.5. My plan is to do Jillian Michaels "Ripped in 30" and Turbo Jam 5 days a week. I will fit in more cardio when possible. I cant find my measuring tape for measurements! Lets do this! I will make a spreadsheet with all of the participants that gave their starting stats. Lets go mommies!
  • makeupartist12
    Options
    Here we Go!!!

May 30th Starters:

Weight: 228.4lbs
    Neck: 13.5"
    Chest: 43"
    Waist: 39"
    Hips: 49"
    Right Thigh: 27"
    Left Thigh: 27.5"
    Right Calf: 14.5"
    Left Calf: 14.5"

I will be doing body Sculpting class once a week with Nicole(trainer at my job's gym)......I will Zumba on my Kinect once a week....attend the gym 3xs a week for 40 mins of Cardio and 20mins of strength training.......As far as diet no red meat at all....low carbs high protein so more fish and moderate in white meat chicken......veggies and fruit...

LET'S GET STARTED!!!!
  • miami_mimi
    miami_mimi Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    GM hot mamas!! My starting weight is 158.3lbs :D
    My plan of attack is to do bootcamp classes twice per week n jogging two times as well. I will continue with a high protein diet, low crabs, lots of fruits, veggies n overall fiber. I will make a point of drinking at least 10cups of water daily!!! See you next Monday.. PS I will get husband to measure me later today!!! LETS DO THIS!!!!
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    Hello Challengers. My starting weight is 182. I don't really have a plan; just trying to cut back more and eat better. I am going to try and excersise more but I need to find something I can do with the baby most days. Anyone have suggestions? Especially since it's almost 100 outside here!
  • dietfree2012
    Options
    Hello Challengers. My starting weight is 182. I don't really have a plan; just trying to cut back more and eat better. I am going to try and excersise more but I need to find something I can do with the baby most days. Anyone have suggestions? Especially since it's almost 100 outside here!

sit baby in bouncer/swing/playpen for 30 minutes and do a video if you can...i like 30 day shred..i have also heard in insanity and turbo fire were good. any video is a good start!
  • ajnesbitt07
    ajnesbitt07 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm starting out 186.8lbs. Here's hoping I see the 170s sometime soon for the first time in several years!
  • dietfree2012
    Options
    measurments:

waist 38 5/8
    thigh 23 1/2
    arm 12 3/4

weight 160.5
  • MeliF
    MeliF Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Good morning Mamas! I will need to take my measurements later, but my starting weight is 222. I hope chasing after my almost 17 month old will help in the weight loss journey! I plan to do lots of walking!