Mommy Challenge- Sunday May 29th - July 4th

Options

Replies

• nicolerah
    nicolerah Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Ok... here we go... My starting weight (as of today) is 148 lbs.
    Stats: Waist 38"
    Bust 41"
    Hips 40"

My plan of action is to continue on my treadmill for 30 mins per day for 4 days per week and try P90X at least twice in a week. I will also continue to eat as "clean" as I can and hope for the best!!

Good luck to all of us!!!
  • reyna99
    reyna99 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Good morning mommas!
    I'm getting ready to go downstairs and have a date with TurboFire! plan on doing that schedule for the 1st couple of weeks, I'll see how that goes. For my eating I will be eating more veggies, I have my eating down and drink at least a galloon of water a day. I just need to turn my cardio up several notches!! My goal is 148. at least 5lbs :)

Weight: 153.8
    Neck: 13
    Chest: 36.5
    Upper waist: 29.5
    Belly Button: 35.5
    Hips: 39.5
    Arms: 11.5
    Thighs: 21.5
    Calves: 13.5

thought maybe we could do something like this for monday check in? so maybe you looking at our CW would make it easier for your spreadsheet!?!?
    SW-153.8
    CW----weigh in of that monday
    GW-148 (end of challenge)
  • sanneshakes
    Options
    I'm so in! I have an 8 month old as well, and it's been tough to get motivated this is definately the push I need!
  • sanneshakes
    Options
    Oh my start weight is 165 :/
  • mamabear0222
    mamabear0222 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    I almost forgot today's the day!! I had to take my son to the doctor this morning, poor thing!!
    Ugh, am I the biggest Mama here?? :(
    Anyways here's my plan of attack! Currently I am doing the "Walk Away the Pounds DVD", I love it but the weather is getting nicer now so I want to go outside. I am up to 3 miles on the DVD. (I started off not being able to do 5mins!) .. I will still do the DVD on rainy days. My sw is 291. (I dont do measurements, maybe when I get smaller and lose more weight). So far I've been here for about 45 days and lost almost 20lbs. My next goal in mid June is to start doing the C25K outside in the mornings! Im hoping I can do it!!! :)
  • mamabear0222
    mamabear0222 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    darn double post! sorry
  • Qtnboots
    Qtnboots Posts: 6
    Options
    My starting weight is 206lbs....going today to buy a measuring tape..I'm going to zumba 3 days a week and walk/jog 2 days..also I will plan better for my weekends..so all my hard work doesn't go to waste..good luck ladies
  • MissKickinCurves
    MissKickinCurves Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Ok here is my SW: 207.0 lbs
    My workout plan is just to do something active every day rain or shine :)
  • zsesteacher
    zsesteacher Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Here are my statistics for the mommy challenge!!!

SW- 258
    Chest- 51
    waist - 49
    hips- 53

I thought it would start today sorry about that....Hope everyone has a great day!!!!

I work out with my personal trainer 3 times a week and I do walk away the pounds 3 times a week. I hope I can lose 20 pounds by the time I go to Vegas this summer which will be July 31st...I hope I do...

Take Care,

Yvette
  • angelacasey736
    angelacasey736 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Hello all! Hope Im not too late!!

Excited i just bought the Jillian Michels 30 day shred dvd - i am determined to lose this 10lbs this month (at least!!)

Starting Weight as of today - 191.6
  • Qtnboots
    Qtnboots Posts: 6
    Options
    Ok got my measuring tape

Sw-206
    belly button -51 in
    Upper waist-40.8
    Arm-15
    Thigh-27
  • lovecola06
    lovecola06 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!
    Sorry to post so late. Took the kids away to visit Grandma, and just getting in..
    I'm very excited about this Mommy Challenge. I hope that we can all stay super motivated for the next 5 weeks working together ;-)

I had a break from my strict eating plan over the 3-day weekend. Of course, I gained a couple pounds. Oh well, I'll make up for it with lots of hard workouts this week. My plan for the challenge is to continue doing Insanity program. I am currently starting Week 3 of the program. I also do early-morning workouts 3 days a week because I am in the Navy. I hope to lose at least one pant size during this challenge and up to ten pounds.

Here's my stats
    Starting Weight: 159.4LBS
    Body Fat(according to the scale) 32.4%(51.5lbs)
    Belly Button: 32.5"
    Hips: 39"
    Arm: 12"
    Thigh: 23"
    Bust: 41"

Good luck to everyone!!! Can't wait to check back in and see everyone's progress next Monday :-)
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    ok.....so spreadsheet sounded great, but you mommies understand time is precious, lol....ok here are the starting stats:

latoyabooker- 160.5 pds -turbo jam, ripped in 30, and extra cardio *

kaytedawg05- 251 pds

makeupartist12- 228 pds -body scupt with trainer, zumba, cardio and strength at gym *

miami_mimi- 158.3 pds - bootcamp and jogging

bhurley1424- 182 pds

ajnesbitt07- 186.8 pds

MeliF- 222 pds -walking

nicolerah- 148 pds -treadmill and p90x

reyna99- 153.8 pds -turbofire 8

sannesshakes- 165 pds

mamabear0222- 291 pds -walk away the pounds

qtnboots- 26 pds -zumba and walking

misskickingcurves- 207 pds -something everyday rain or shine

zseteacher- 258 pds- trainer and walk away the pounds *

angelacasey736- 191.6 pds -jillian 30 day shred

lovecola06- 159.4 pds -insanity *

this is everyones starting weight and plan of attack..if there is an asterik by your name then you have also posted your measurments and they are on previous posts for review....im excited guys....on every monday just check in with your current weight and i will keep a log in this format with starting weight and your weight each week until the end...if you hit a stall contact one of your challenge buddys that is exceling...we are in this together!
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    Count me IN!! This morning I was 218.5 pounds! :0) 10 more pounds by then would be AMAZING!

Just noticed you already posted starting spreadsheet...sorry if I'm too late just let me know.!
  • punkindoesit
    punkindoesit Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Starting Stats

• Burtonrah
    Burtonrah Posts: 142
    Options
    Can I still get in on this challenge?? My start weight is 175.6
  • quiarga
    quiarga Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm a mother of 2, a 3 year old boy and a 10 month old girl. I am also getting married in September, and it's a beach wedding so I'm working on losing weight and looking good for the wedding/honeymoon.

I started using MFP when I got my iPhone a little over a month ago. I am also doing a low carb diet and I've lost 10 pounds in the last 3 weeks. My starting weight for this challenge is 130 pounds. (I know that already sounds low, but I'm short!) I want to be 115 by September.
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    latoyabooker- 160.5 pds -turbo jam, ripped in 30, and extra cardio *

kaytedawg05- 251 pds

makeupartist12- 228 pds -body scupt with trainer, zumba, cardio and strength at gym *

miami_mimi- 158.3 pds - bootcamp and jogging

bhurley1424- 182 pds

ajnesbitt07- 186.8 pds

MeliF- 222 pds -walking

nicolerah- 148 pds -treadmill and p90x

reyna99- 153.8 pds -turbofire 8

sannesshakes- 165 pds

mamabear0222- 291 pds -walk away the pounds

qtnboots- 26 pds -zumba and walking

misskickingcurves- 207 pds -something everyday rain or shine

zseteacher- 258 pds- trainer and walk away the pounds *

angelacasey736- 191.6 pds -jillian 30 day shred

lovecola06- 159.4 pds -insanity *

madyncaden- 204 pds

idream2bgwen- 192 pds

nina_crowson- 206 pds

jsmommy25- 260 pds

burtonrah- 175.6 pds

quiarga- 130 pds

postaush- 218.5 pds

this is everyones starting weight and plan of attack..if there is an asterik by your name then you have also posted your measurments and they are on previous posts for review....im excited guys....on every monday just check in with your current weight and i will keep a log in this format with starting weight and your weight each week until the end...if you hit a stall contact one of your challenge buddys that is exceling...we are in this together!
  • mamato4kids
    mamato4kids Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Can I join? I am a mom to 4, I am starting Chalene Extreme today, just finished p90X, I run and do bootcamp 2x a week.
    I weigh 138.
  • Quierstina
    Quierstina Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies! I had a sick lil one yesterday and wasn't able to check in...so here goes.

SW:251
    GW: 243

I recently suspended my gym membership so my daughter and I can spend more time outside. I will be participating in the walk across America challenge on MFP as well as using using DVDs and Comcast onDemand to sculpt and tone. Thinking about starting JM 30 day shred.

My measurements:
    Waist: 37.25
    Full hip: 53.5
    Chest: 41
    Thigh: (R) 32 (L) 31.5
    Arm: (R) 14.5 (L) 15

Good luck to you all :flowerforyou: