Tattoos

Options
124»

Replies

• Javancub
    Options
    Hey soup - saw these black-light tattoos.... Almost invisible during day, but at night with light - ooooh lala
    ht_tattoo2_060821_ssh.jpg

That is awesome!!!! :drinker:
  • jamdblake4
    Options
    I'm looking to get a new tat, I'm not really sure but I agree it has to have something with meaning to me. I do love all the one I have and have an Irish theam on them all.
    sorry to hear your sis could not wait for you but don't rush.
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    I LOVE blacklight tattoos!
    I wish they offered them closer! I'd like to get a sleave done!
  • JeremyInvincible
    JeremyInvincible Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Hey soup - saw these black-light tattoos.... Almost invisible during day, but at night with light - ooooh lala
    ht_tattoo2_060821_ssh.jpg

That is awesome!!!! :drinker:

Yeah, that is awesome.
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    How about a hula girl that you can make dance?:noway:

Okay my aunt has a really cool one that has a little heart in the middle then some vines around the outside of it and in the vines are her kids' names. the vines makes the names so you can't even tell their there unless you are looking for them. Pretty cool.

I have a frog on my back. It's done really well and looks like it's climbing on me. I do lots of gardening and love frogs.
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Wow! I just wanted to say thank you to everyone! You guys/and gals really gave me alot of ideas and things to think about. Some of you have the coolest, most meaningful tattoos I have ever seen.

I think I have decided on a beautiful celtic cross and will post a pic later when I get more time.

Thank you all so much!!:heart:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    plz do post a pic when you get it done, I'm sure it will be beautiful... just like you Hugz!
  • marskids
    marskids Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    So Soupy, Have you made a decision yet?? What's the verdict chicka?
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    yeh, soup, we are all waiting in anticipation of the great decide....pic tures pic tures!!:wink:
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    I aready have a dolphin on my ankle, next I want tinkerbell, but when my baby gets a little older I'm basically gonna get all my kids "autographs" And hubby is getting a penny with angel wings....Awww how sweet!!!
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    IT IS FOREVER-MAKE SURE IT IS SOMETHING YOU WILL LOVE AND IT HAS MEANING!!!