anyone starting the shred 2morrow? 5/27

Options

Replies

• kevandkeira
    kevandkeira Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I dont really feel like mine have gotten smaller but they have according to the tape measure!!
    1" off each leg, 1" from my chest, 2" from my hips, cant wait to see the results after 30 days.
  • Kimrenaud
    Kimrenaud Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I am starting tomorrow! I hear its tuff!
  • SuzieR
    SuzieR Posts: 127
    Options
    D6L1 - 1 break! When will I get better at that first cardio??
    Felt good today! I'm thinking I need some heavier weights for some of the strength exercises, but not all of them...
  • newgrace
    newgrace Posts: 64
    Options
    D7L1
    Breaks-1

I swear it goes by faster each day I do it :)
  • tillNEWYEARS
    Options
    D7 L1
    Breaks:0
    Did not feel like doing this at all...but pushed through. I really want to wake up tomorrow with a lb lost. Doubtful.
  • kevandkeira
    Options
    D7L1 done.
    After an hour at the gym so it killed me.
  • Kazimira
    Kazimira Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    D7-L1
    3#weights

I was totally feeling like just taking a nap but got my butt into the fitness room and felt soooo much better afterwards. Overall I definitely feel like my balance is improving and my pushups are stronger.
  • newgrace
    Options
    D8L1
    Breaks-0

I believe my push-ups are getting better and I don't feel as worn out after I do them.
  • SuzieR
    Options
    D7L1 done ... still that one break :(
    Apart from the first cardio, I do feel it's getting a bit easier :)
  • tillNEWYEARS
    Options
    sorry guys, been experiencing pain in my knee from all the jumping. I am going to take today off but I have planned a very healthy day of eating! enjoy your workouts and it will be D8L1 for me tomorrow.
  • SuzieR
    Options
    My knees have been hurting too ... I was wondering whether to move to Level 2 as I've heard it's easier on the knees and no jumping jacks! Not sure though ...
  • KSfitgal
    KSfitgal Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    What is the Shred and how do I get more infor? I have bad knees, but my left is especially bad - I assume from SuzieR's post it is pretty grueling on your joints - does anyone know if it is ok to modify maybe do more of one thing and less or none of another that might be to hard on your knees?

I limited my calorie intake this week and though I retaining some serious water right now and can see my feet ankles and legs are swelled up I still lost 5 lbs this week. My official weigh in is tomorrow at WW. I am thinking about not wasting my money and just stick with the my fitness pal and exercise. I can easily get a calculator from WW and weigh in at a friends house to keep me accountable. I never go to the meetings. Anyone have success doing my fitness pal or weight watchers? Which was better for you?
  • Kazimira
    Options
    Day7-L1
    ZERO Breaks! woot!
    Was definitely still feeling the burn baby burn, but able to totally stick with it though I really wanted to break for the water bottle.

I started this round of weight loss (post-baby) with Weight Watchers Online. I lost the majority of my pounds with them, but once I hit major plateau I kinda fizzled out of it and just let it be for awhile. I spent 3 months contemplating why I was still spending the money for tracking purposes when I wasn't in a place to put in the work for change. Right around the same time I started feeling the weight loss itch creep up again one of my friends mentioned the success she was having with MFP, so I took the leap and joined. I love it. In comparison to WW I have found MFP to much more easily social and supportive. Being able to work with the common everywhere calorie rather than "Points" is great too. Everything lists its calories, where as only some processed foods lable Point Values.
    I say if you are ready for self-accountablity and lots of social support then MFP is a great place to be.
  • tillNEWYEARS
    Options
    D8L1
    breaks:0
    Upped my weights on back exercise and lunge with anterior lift.
    knees hurt!! even after a day off!
  • SuzieR
    Options
    Oh I thought I'd posted today!
    Day 8 Level 1 ... 1 break (grrr)
    Kind of looking forward to moving on level 2 now
  • SuzieR
    Options
    Oh I thought I'd posted today!
    Day 8 Level 1 ... 1 break (grrr)
    Kind of looking forward to moving on level 2 now
  • kevandkeira
    Options
    I didn't do the shred yesterday, I went to a friends bbq & ended up staying over.
    So today was my day 8 level 1, 0 breaks. I actually found it easier after having a rest day yesterday, I had been putting it off all day as I have a hangover & got badly sunburnt yesterday.
  • Kazimira
    Options
    D8-L1
    Breaks-0
    Thankfully actually remembered to bring home dvd that I use at work but couldn't find my weights amongst the boxes in my new house...hopefully will by tomorrow...
  • newgrace
    Options
    D9L1 and D10L1
    Breaks:0

I did the shred yesterday morning, but I totally forgot to post that I had done it. I guess it slipped my mind. I can't wait to move to the next level tomorrow.
  • kevandkeira
    Options
    D9L1 done 0 breaks, getting pretty bored of level 1 now.