JUNE MILES CHALLENGE!!!

Options
1121314151618»

Replies

• MissKash
    MissKash Posts: 132
    Options
    Team 10 Sassy 4 Checkin

My personal miles (4.6) + Previous Team Miles (151.2) = New Team Miles (155.8)
  • 1horsetown
    1horsetown Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Witness the Fitness........checking on the last day.

1Horsetown logged 2.5 miles
    BeetleChe logged 3 miles

New team miles 5.5.............+Previous team miles..........322.97=Final team total............328.47!!

Great challenge!! Congrats to everyone who stuck it out.
  • fitsherry
    fitsherry Posts: 86
    Options
    Sole Sisters (Team 7) checking in
    Miles from 6/28-6/30

fitsherry: 4.6 (51.25)
    zaidasky: 0 (10.8)
    bstamps12: 7.91 (82.17)
    loveme445: 7.36 (28.72)

19.87 Team Miles + 160.43 Previous Team miles = 180.3 New Sole Sisters Total Miles
  • amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    CAPTAINS! Get those finals to me, please! Thanks!

** I'm tallying up totals today at work (I got busy last night). I"ll post on my status and in the message board when they're completed! GREAT JOB everyone!
  • amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    ****OFFICIAL FINALS****

Some teams didn't write to me with their totals. I tried to scan the past threads to find the most recent totals best I could. PLEASE SUBMIT THEM TO ME IF I MISSED YOU!

FIRST PLACE: The Runaways!!!! With a total of 431.56 miles! WOW! Y'all are ROBOTS!

SECOND PLACE: The One-derfuls!!! With a total of 378.65 miles! YES! My ladies were SO dedicated!

THIRD PLACE: Lucky 13!! With a total of 361.58 miles! VERY close race for 2nd!

FOURTH: Witness The Fitness!! With a total of 328.47 Miles! WTF!? That's amazing!

FIFTH: 4 Non Blondes!! With a total of 293.65!! WHAT'S GOIN' ON!?

SIXTH: Go The Distance!! With a total of 276.24!!! AWESOME!

SEVENTH: MARS!! With a total of 271.94! OUT OF THIS WORLD!

EIGHTH: Golden King and His Queens!! With a total of 228.15! ROYALLY GREAT!

NINTH: Sisters with Blisters!!! With a total of 205.75!! Tearin' up the streets!

TENTH: Sole Sisters!! With a total of 180.3!! Hey, sole sisters! GREAT JOB!

ELEVENTH: Sassy 4!! With a total of 155.8!! MOSTLY by ONE member! INCREDIBLE!

As a whole, we all ran a total of 3112.09 MILES!!! We ran ACROSS the United States pretty much!

I'm so impressed by these numbers and everyone's dedication! I hope you all enjoyed the challenge! ON TO JULY!
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    ****OFFICIAL FINALS****

Some teams didn't write to me with their totals. I tried to scan the past threads to find the most recent totals best I could. PLEASE SUBMIT THEM TO ME IF I MISSED YOU!

FIRST PLACE: The Runaways!!!! With a total of 431.56 miles! WOW! Y'all are ROBOTS!

SECOND PLACE: The One-derfuls!!! With a total of 378.65 miles! YES! My ladies were SO dedicated!

THIRD PLACE: Lucky 13!! With a total of 361.58 miles! VERY close race for 2nd!

FOURTH: Witness The Fitness!! With a total of 328.47 Miles! WTF!? That's amazing!

FIFTH: 4 Non Blondes!! With a total of 293.65!! WHAT'S GOIN' ON!?

SIXTH: Go The Distance!! With a total of 276.24!!! AWESOME!

SEVENTH: MARS!! With a total of 271.94! OUT OF THIS WORLD!

EIGHTH: Golden King and His Queens!! With a total of 228.15! ROYALLY GREAT!

NINTH: Sisters with Blisters!!! With a total of 205.75!! Tearin' up the streets!

TENTH: Sole Sisters!! With a total of 180.3!! Hey, sole sisters! GREAT JOB!

ELEVENTH: Sassy 4!! With a total of 155.8!! MOSTLY by ONE member! INCREDIBLE!

As a whole, we all ran a total of 3112.09 MILES!!! We ran ACROSS the United States pretty much!

I'm so impressed by these numbers and everyone's dedication! I hope you all enjoyed the challenge! ON TO JULY!
    Can we start trash talking now as The Runaways do have bragging rights for the month of July. I am especially impressed with Sassy 4 who almost single-handedly walked the equivalent of the width of Florida. Looking forward to this month's challenge and a special shoutout to my team-mates(Rckt82, Hungrymarathongirl, and Okieworkout) for putting up big numbers week in and week out. Good job everyone and lets try to get a total of 4500 miles this month. Your heart will love you for it.

E.
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    did I miss the thread for the july challenge? I have miles to log today but I'm not sure if my other team mates are still in.