Vixen's~ 4th of July Open Challenge

Options

Replies

• kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Way to go CarrieAbbey! Girl you are almost at your goal weight !
  • BeckyJill7
    BeckyJill7 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    I think I forgot to checkin last week but I'm down to 164.2- I've lost 1.6 lbs since my last weigh in.

I've been pretty under the weather lately and not keeping in touch. I'll be back as soon as I can though.

Keep up the great work everyone!
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Everyone is doing so great!!! I'm having problems sticking to the 'no weighing till the 4th' idea, but I have been good so far this week with my eating and I've uped my work outs to 2 a day. So far so good :)
  • melusinagr
    melusinagr Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Weigh in at 150 today, despite a week of wedding celebrations and bad food options. I guess moderation really is key!
  • licha75
    licha75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is my weigh-in, but I think I finally broke my plateau. :happy: I didn't lose alot but I did lose a little bit, hopefully by tomorrow I can lose more. :wink: Which means I will probably not reach my goal. :sad: but I will try to get to the closest I can.
  • arodriguez2
    arodriguez2 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    gained a lb this week. :( at 151.
  • kate2004rock
    kate2004rock Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I think I forgot to check in Monday also -- but I was at 162.2.

Its pretty much that TOM so I might be a little sad at the number this week....
  • lidunne
    lidunne Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Down 1lb, now 131lb!
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    back to 167.6 today! I would love to lose a few more before the end of the month!

finally able to report a loss! 165.4 today! HELL YEAH!!
  • CarrieAbbey
    CarrieAbbey Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    back to 167.6 today! I would love to lose a few more before the end of the month!

finally able to report a loss! 165.4 today! HELL YEAH!!

OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's awesome, congrats. We knew you could do it!
  • licha75
    Options
    weigh-in...drum roll....223.7, it's not much of a loss but considering everything I have been through lately, I will take it. :happy:
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    With only 9 days left in the challenge, what do you plan on doing to have a successful ending?
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    PS: Can't wait for the next challenge!
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I cannont wait for the next challenge either ! I am checking in at 192.0 this morning . Lost 1.5 pounds . I know that i will not make it to my goal weight for this challenge of 186.0 but i am moving in the right direction .
  • Latoyamary
    Latoyamary Posts: 140
    Options
    Hopefully down five pounds to 230 lbs :love:
  • melusinagr
    melusinagr Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Yay for the losses! I think we are rockin' this challenge.

The next challenge will (hopefully) push me towards my first big goal - "normal" BMI. I'm 4 kilos away.
  • CarrieAbbey
    CarrieAbbey Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    With only 9 days left in the challenge, what do you plan on doing to have a successful ending?

On my off days (no running), I'm going to take my dog for a walk or a light jog. She's too small to go for one of my runs, so a walk/little jog will be good for her. She'll like it.

What are you going to do?
  • licha75
    Options
    weighed in this morning and it's 222.3 for me. Yay, another loss. I won't get to my goal but I am trying to get as close as I can.
  • vsetter
    vsetter Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    You guys are doing great!!!! Keep up the good work!!!! One more week to go :)

Small loss for me this week --- CW = 126.75 , July 4 goal = 126
    Ohhhh--- so close.....
  • kate2004rock
    kate2004rock Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Not weighing in this week -- PMS is no good time to weight. Maybe later in the week.