• ch178
    ch178 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    This weeks weigh in for me is 155.2 down 1 lb
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    The only rule is participate! :)

Post your current weight, your goal weight for the 4th and keep us informed on what you're doing and how its working! :) And of course, be supportive to others in the group.
  • arodriguez2
    arodriguez2 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I have not been able to get motivated this week! I had a food filled weekend and am still feeling the yuckiness from it and have not been able to get on my work outs this week!! UGH, so this weigh in will NOT be good, but I am going to keep trying. Every day is a new day and an opportunity to do better, right?
  • lidunne
    lidunne Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I have not been able to get motivated this week! I had a food filled weekend and am still feeling the yuckiness from it and have not been able to get on my work outs this week!! UGH, so this weigh in will NOT be good, but I am going to keep trying. Every day is a new day and an opportunity to do better, right?

I completely hear you on this. I am so unmotivated this week, i feel constantly sluggish and tired too. When i go walking i have no real pep in my step, i just day dream about getting home! I'm weighing in tomorrow and i was up 4lbs last week so i am really hoping for a loss this week. But your not alone so keep up the hard work and let us knowhow you get on!
  • wantconfidence
    Options
    i like this challange my family is having a big 4th of july party most ppl i havnt seen since november
    so i wanna wow everyone with the new slimmer me in a cute summer dress

current weight 245.5
    goal weight for the 4th 230
  • hopelyss
    hopelyss Posts: 145
    Options
    Well here I go, even though I'm a little late in the running :)

CW = 206.5
    GW = 198
  • lidunne
    Options
    Weighing in this week at 132lbs, lost 1.5 this week at ww!
  • melusinagr
    melusinagr Posts: 205 Member
    Options

Glad to hear it went down again some lidunne!
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I will update again on Sunday or Monday :)

v0616.jpg
  • ilovecreg120809
    ilovecreg120809 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    i would like to join

CW:226.2
    goal:220
  • arodriguez2
    arodriguez2 Posts: 218 Member
    Options

I completely hear you on this. I am so unmotivated this week, i feel constantly sluggish and tired too. When i go walking i have no real pep in my step, i just day dream about getting home! I'm weighing in tomorrow and i was up 4lbs last week so i am really hoping for a loss this week. But your not alone so keep up the hard work and let us knowhow you get on!

Thanks and congrats on your loss! i cheated and weighted myself this morning and lost the 3 lbs I had gained over the weekend (thank goodness) my official weigh in is tomorrow so I'm hoping the numbers don't go back up!
  • Hopeinanguish
    Hopeinanguish Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Let's do this!

SW: 225
    GW: 217
  • Cando055
    Cando055 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Perfect! I'll weigh in Monday and report.
  • lidunne
    Options

Glad to hear it went down again some lidunne!

Aww thank you x
  • wantconfidence
    Options
    since the weather has been amazing ive been walking everywhere yeasterday i walked 6 miles plus i did a 30min workout video im going to weigh myself wensday i hope to see sum nice results

keep up the great work everyone we can do this:bigsmile:
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    I'm at 169.2 this morning. going the wrong way, but I will be okay...
  • CarrieAbbey
    CarrieAbbey Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Weigh in today and I'm down another 1.1lbs. I'm now at 157.2. I'm extrememly happy about this.:bigsmile: Thanks everyone.
  • wantconfidence
    Options
    i luv this its really pushing me to go the extra mile

challenge start weight 245.5
    current weight 244.2
  • melusinagr
    melusinagr Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'm at 169.2 this morning. going the wrong way, but I will be okay...

Sorry Leela. =( I know how it goes, and I know you will be okay.
  • GonnaDoItJenn
    GonnaDoItJenn Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    My weigh in this week was 317.5 which was a 1.2 loss. I'm at 19.6 total so far. I'm 5.5 lbs away from my goal and I have 2 weeks to do it!

Gotta stay motivated!