Vixen's~ 4th of July Open Challenge

Options

Replies

• TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    Margie, the chart looks great! I have to stay motivated so I can get to my goal by the end of summer!
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Margie, the chart looks wonderful . I am so ready for this challenge !
    Current Weight is 196.0
    Goal weight for July 4th is 186.0.
  • CarrieAbbey
    CarrieAbbey Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I was doing so well with the last challenge, I don't know what happened.

cw 160
    gw 155

good luck everyone
  • Cando055
    Cando055 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I'm in once again.

CW 152.4
    GW 148

Also looking to see the 140's.
  • BeckyJill7
    BeckyJill7 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    I'd love to take part- I joined another 4th of July challenge but it seems nearly everyone has already backed out or lost the commitment!

My SW is 165.4
    My GW is to see the 150s. I would love to see 150 lbs but I need to be realistic so I'll say 158 lbs.

I started Jillian Michael's 30 Day Slimdown and am only on Day 3- so far so good. :)
  • callmefor911
    callmefor911 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    can i still join... I am starting today at 201 and want to be at 191 at july 4th.. 10 pounds.. thanks I need someone to help me keep motivated...
  • mombrad2000
    Options
    I am currently at 282 lbs. I would like to see 270 lbs by July 4th. I just finished a wonderful yogurt parfait for breakfast this morning.

1 clup sliced strawberries
    1/2 cup blueberries
    ( can use frozen)
    2 tsp sugar
    4-5 mint leaves
    1 container (8 oz) lowfat plain greek-style yogurt
    1/4th cup granola

combine fruit, sugar and mint in a bowl and allow to sit for 3-4 minutes.

spoon half of the yorgurt into a bowl or glass, top with half of the fruit and granola, then repeat with the remaining yogurt, fruit and granola.

pour any remaining juice from the fruit over the top.

My husband doesn't like eggs and so sometimes we use this as a sub for protein in the mornings.

330 calories, 85 mg sodium, 49 g carbs.

a lot to eat for breakfast.
  • lidunne
    lidunne Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Guys this may seem like a silly question but do we weight in every week with this challenge?
  • arodriguez2
    arodriguez2 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I want to join if its not too late! I'm at 152 and would love to be at 142 by July 4th.
  • kheaudet
    kheaudet Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    yey! I'm in

CW 213
    GW 203

I'd love to see 199, but...I'll be happy with 203
  • GonnaDoItJenn
    GonnaDoItJenn Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Looks like we have lots of summer motivation! Can't wait to see how we all do! :)
  • kate2004rock
    kate2004rock Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Off to a slow start already---I was up 2lbs after this weekend when I was weighed at the doctor today. But I'm gonna chalk that up to my 20oz of water i chugged on the drive to the doctor and my breakfast and AM snack.

I did a 200 squat Tuesday challenge from another forum post, Week 2 Day 1 of Couch to 5k and a little bit of thigh and hami strength training today---so hopefully I can make that 4th of July goal!
  • kate2004rock
    kate2004rock Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Guys this may seem like a silly question but do we weight in every week with this challenge?

BUMP
  • scmajm22
    scmajm22 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hey Margie,
    Since my knee surgery has been postponed I would like to re-join the group :)
    I really missed being in on the last one, thanks for keeping these going.

CW 197
    Goal 190
  • licha75
    licha75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I'd love to take part- I joined another 4th of July challenge but it seems nearly everyone has already backed out or lost the commitment!

My SW is 165.4
    My GW is to see the 150s. I would love to see 150 lbs but I need to be realistic so I'll say 158 lbs.

I started Jillian Michael's 30 Day Slimdown and am only on Day 3- so far so good. :)

welcome and good luck. I think this is like our 4th or 5th challenge and we are still standing strong! So there is no backing out! :happy:
  • CindyinOhio
    Options
    I would also love to join if it is not too late. I have been stuck, and really want to see those 150's

CW - 162
    7/4 GW - 155
  • BeckyJill7
    BeckyJill7 Posts: 547 Member
    Options

My SW is 165.4

welcome and good luck. I think this is like our 4th or 5th challenge and we are still standing strong! So there is no backing out! :happy:

That is so good to hear!!! Thanks!
  • canela023
    canela023 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Ok would love to join also it it's not to late.

Starting weight - 158
    GW - 150

I have to do this this time!!!! I'm determined!!! Wishing everyone the best!:flowerforyou:
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Its never too late! Right now is the soonest you can do anything!! :) woot I will update the list as soon as possible :D
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Wow, the group is huge this time!!

Everyone feel free to post updates to your weight or your goals as often as you like! :) The more active the better.

scmajm22~ welcome back!!! For anyone that doesn't remember, this group was originated by scmajm22! She is very supportive and knowledgable! :)

v0601.jpg