Vixen's~ 4th of July Open Challenge

Options

Replies

• suziq13
    suziq13 Posts: 2
    Options
    my goal for the 4th of july is 170. i hope to surpass that but that is a realistic goal i think. together i really believe we can achieve all of our goals.
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    wow the group is really growing. I really hope everyone sticks around for the whole 4 weeks. this is a great team and you can gain a lot from it if you stick with it. We are all here for each other. even if you have a not so good week, don't let that stop you from coming on. We push to the end!
  • BeckyJill7
    BeckyJill7 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Team Leela- thanks for being so welcoming!

I love an active forum- ladies share what you're doing to lose that weight and meet your goals!

I completed Day 3 of the 30 Day Slim Down- it was my second time ever doing JM's No More Trouble Zones and let me just say- wow! That was tough! I know it'll get easier with time but I really didn't think I could finish. I had to take a few breaks but I finished.

I have it easier today- just Level 1 of the 30 DS. I did it before work this morning- I love getting my workouts in early. It motivates me to do another if I have time after work.

Happy Thursday to all!
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I <3/hate JM :) She is very effective! I'm going to start 30DS back up on Friday. That will get me thru this challenge! :)

I'm also going to kick the coffee habit during this challenge, and start eating a breakfast instead. I need to find something healthy that I can just grab and go.

I just put an IceTea maker on my grocery list to help with the caffine addiction. Cut back without going cold turkey! I drink my iced tea plain, so that will be extremely low cal!
  • Kimkimba
    Kimkimba Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I would like to join in. I know this is a big goal (15 pounds), but I think my mind is in the right place now.

Starting Weight: (June 1) : 194
    Goal July 4th: 179
  • BeckyJill7
    BeckyJill7 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    o-malley-: great idea! I love plain iced tea as well. I think I'm going to have to add that to my grocery list! My husband just got me a Keurig (one cup coffee/tea) maker and so far I love it! Iced tea will be perfect! Nice low cal caffeine kick!

I love/hate JM too. On the days when I do the shred I dislike her more because her facial expressions kill me! haha! I've gotten into the habit of putting my laptop next to the tv and working out (dvd in my laptop) while watching tv. So far so good!
  • margie_77
    Options
    BeckyJill~ I wish one of the sound options on 30DS was, no music, no talking, just a little bell ding when its time to move on to the next thing. That way I could listen to my own music and not have to watch for changes.. its bad form to keep your neck turned to the TV! hahahaha
  • Rox1e234
    Rox1e234 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join :) I just started using MFP and I already feel better!

CW: 166
    Goal 7/4: 159

Good luck everyone!
  • melusinagr
    melusinagr Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Nice big group this time! Good luck everyone! Here's to losing some lbs by the 4th!!!
  • believeinmagic
    Options
    Im in!
    SW-158
    GW-145

I just want to be in the 140s :)
  • lidunne
    lidunne Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    hey i'm sorry but i posted the wrong start weight for myself, it should be 132 and realistically 121 is wayyyy out so how about 125! Would you mind amending the chart for me! Will update with new weight then on sunday!
  • canela023
    canela023 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Ok I missed a day but here's my update

SW 158
    CW 155.2

It was probably just water weight (that t.o.m.) but who cares, it's a loss!!!
  • margie_77
    Options
    calela023~ You don't have to update everyday! :)

lidunne~ I think I will have time to update the chart today sometime, I'll fix it.

I have waaaay more coffee left than I thought! I'm going to take it to game night on Tuesday and leave it there! So, Tuesday is my last coffee day!!

As an added incentive/ reward for knocking out coffee, I bought the 2 hour express white strips! I'm going to use them next week after I give away my coffee!
  • Cando055
    Cando055 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    151.6 this morning, down .8.
    I'll take it!
  • CarrieAbbey
    CarrieAbbey Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    o-malley-: great idea! I love plain iced tea as well. I think I'm going to have to add that to my grocery list! My husband just got me a Keurig (one cup coffee/tea) maker and so far I love it! Iced tea will be perfect! Nice low cal caffeine kick!

I love/hate JM too. On the days when I do the shred I dislike her more because her facial expressions kill me! haha! I've gotten into the habit of putting my laptop next to the tv and working out (dvd in my laptop) while watching tv. So far so good!

That's an awesome idea, I'm going to try that!!! Thanks for sharing.:wink:
  • licha75
    licha75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    :smile: :smile: weigh-in... 224.8
  • ehlderanna
    ehlderanna Posts: 24
    Options
    Hi guys...i know I'm late clocking in...but I'm here! I love these challenges....

SW: 220.5
    GW: 115

I'm also on the 30 DS with Margie....and I'm my goal is to faithfully and fully participate everyday.
  • GonnaDoItJenn
    GonnaDoItJenn Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I weighed in yesterday morning and I was down 2.4 lbs for a total of 19 overall! WOO HOO! That means I am now at 318.1 and looking forward to hitting my goal of 313 for July 4th!
  • lidunne
    lidunne Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Weight in: 129.5lb, down 2.5lbs this week (According to weight watchers weight ins!)
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I have lost a pound down to 195.0