• courtneylwatson
    courtneylwatson Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I will do 120 miles.
    I walked 88.75 previously
    I walked 5 today
    I walked 93.75 total
    27.25 to go

Went to the beach today. I wonder if I walked a quarter mile in the sand.

If it was anything like what I walked in yesterday then I would count it.
  • maritimemom
    maritimemom Posts: 192
    Options
    Previous: 28
    Yesterday: 4
    Total: 32

I'm going to do another 4 miles today! I've been pushing myself while doing the videos and it's been getting easier every time. :)
  • nh2576
    nh2576 Posts: 69
    Options
    I did 3 miles outside yesterday, plus a 4 mile dvd with Leslie.

Goal: 100
    Done: 61
    Left: 39

Am going to do the 5 mile fat burning miles right now...wish me luck!!!
  • maritimemom
    Options
    Previous: 32
    Today: 4
    Total: 36

Getting there! Keep it up everyone! You can do it! :)
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I will do 120 miles.
    I walked 93.75 previously
    I walked 4 today
    I walked 97.75 total
    23.25 to go

I only did 4 miles because I did the one mile jog twice and then walked two miles at 4 mph.
  • JennsRAQ
    JennsRAQ Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    If y'all are doing this next month, I want in! There are so many walks on YouTube and I'm also a member of her walk club which has 3-5 streaming videos available each month from January to now... so lots and lots of variety! :)
  • deborahmorris
    deborahmorris Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    3 Mile Power Walking today....:flowerforyou:
  • nh2576
    Options
    Got the 5 fat burning miles done.

Done: 66
    Left: 34

I forgot how long that one can seem...lol! Almost died on the 4X knee lifts in mile 5! But, i didn't...I actually managed to all the reps!

Nancy
  • courtneylwatson
    courtneylwatson Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Start Walking 3 Mile Walk

Goal 30
    Previous 10
    Today 3
    Total 13
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Goal 30
    Previous 12
    today 2
    Total 14

I don't know how ya'll do it, I am finding the 2 mile reallly difficult but I can do 3-5 miles on the treadmill. I think the calorie count should be much more than for just normal walking! sheeesh, laying on the floor now...
  • nh2576
    Options
    Goal 30
    Previous 12
    today 2
    Total 14

I don't know how ya'll do it, I am finding the 2 mile reallly difficult but I can do 3-5 miles on the treadmill. I think the calorie count should be much more than for just normal walking! sheeesh, laying on the floor now...

Keep at it - its amazing how quickly your body will respond if you repeat the 2 mile every day. What is the name of the 2 mile you are doing?
  • nh2576
    Options
    Just finished the 5 fat burning miles.

Goal:100
    Done: 71
    Left: 29
  • cklbrown
    Options
    I will do 120 miles.
    I walked 97.75 previously
    I walked 3 today
    I walked 100.75 total
    19.25 to go

I did 3 today because I slept late. I'll have to make it up tomorrow!
  • cklbrown
    Options
    Got the 5 fat burning miles done.

Done: 66
    Left: 34

I forgot how long that one can seem...lol! Almost died on the 4X knee lifts in mile 5! But, i didn't...I actually managed to all the reps!

Nancy

I know what you mean, but I love that dvd. The pace is great. My favorite is the 1 mile jog, but it is too short.
  • deborahmorris
    deborahmorris Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    3 Mile Power Walk today (Monday) ...:smile:
  • maritimemom
    Options
    Previous: 36
    Yesterday: 2
    Total: 38
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Goal 30
    Previous 12
    today 2
    Total 14

Keep at it - its amazing how quickly your body will respond if you repeat the 2 mile every day. What is the name of the 2 mile you are doing?

It's the 5 Day Fit Walk, of course I am still on day 2. :sad: I wonder if it is because I am doing it on carpet?
    So today another 2 for a total of 16, just over half way to my goal!
  • cklbrown
    Options
    I will do 120 miles.
    I walked 100.75 previously
    I walked 6 today
    I walked 106.75 total
    13.25 to go

Almost there!
  • maritimemom
    Options
    Previous: 38
    Today: 2
    Total: 40

I did a George Forman "Walk & Box" DVD tonight for a change. It was okay but I prefer Leslie. :)
  • nh2576
    Options
    Did 5 miles this morning.

Done: 76
    Left: 24

I'm wondering how I'm going to be able to get my miles in tomorrow...I hurt all over. Spent the majority of my day helping a friend "move" - quickly! Her house was being overtaken by flood waters. So while the men sand bagged outside the women and some more men hauled the basement upstairs, then outside to some trucks. At one point we couldn't get another truck in the yard, so started using a "game sled" (used traditionally to slide heavy game out of the field...say a moose or bear, etc.) But today we used them as "boats" to raft precious things to higher ground. My friend and her wonderful husband know that stuff is just stuff, but it's their stuff, so its hard. It's been raining non stop for 2 days. Still raining. I thought today was supposed to be the last day of it, but its not showing any signs of letting up. Oh and the best part, I'm covered in flood waters and dried sweat and come home to find water slowly seeping in through cracks in the unfinished portion of OUR basement and also to the fact that we have next to no water pressure due to "issues" with the city water mains. So can't even take a bath...