My Journey- In Pics

Options

Replies

• Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    Wow, way to go. And all under a year.....I say send your pics in to Shape or hers Mags.....you have earned the coveted spot as a inspiration :flowerforyou:
  • SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    You look great, congrats.

I have a question, when caculating inches what do you figure in?

I measure my neck, right upper arm, rt forearm, chest, waist, hips, rt thigh, & rt calf.
  • Emdicio
    Emdicio Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing progress and you look terrific! 84 pound in less than a year - fantastic! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • SGFlyinHi
    Options
    That's wonderful! How exciting to see in pics your success with losing weight. You're doing a fantastic job. I wish I would have started taking pics of my weightloss journey. I guess it's not too late to start huh? Thanks for posting. You're another wonderful inspiration. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Its never too late. I didn't start taking my pics until April of 2008, so I got a late start with the pics.
  • punka274
    Options
    WOW....You look AWESOME! High fives to you:drinker: ...look at that muscle tone,you go girl!
  • SGFlyinHi
    Options
    that is great , looking at the old you some times do you thing was that really me?
    Keep up the good work.

Honestly I still see the 'same' me when I look in the mirror. When I looked in the mirror I never saw an overweight girl, just a 'big' girl. When I see pictures of me then it's like wow, I can't believe I was that big. When I look at pics of me now, I don't recognize the girl in the pics, she looks too skinny. But it's getting better. I know I'm losing & doing great, especially since I'm soooo close to my goal. And the comments I get from people that see me everyday and from those that haven't seen me in months, or years, is awesome!!

Now I don't care what my ending weight is, as long as I'm comfortable with myself. Now I'm working on my body composition. I would love to be at 20% bodyfat, or less. And yes, I do like to have some muscle and definition.
  • jamdblake4
    Options
    that is great , looking at the old you some times do you thing was that really me?
    Keep up the good work.

Honestly I still see the 'same' me when I look in the mirror. When I looked in the mirror I never saw an overweight girl, just a 'big' girl. When I see pictures of me then it's like wow, I can't believe I was that big. When I look at pics of me now, I don't recognize the girl in the pics, she looks too skinny. But it's getting better. I know I'm losing & doing great, especially since I'm soooo close to my goal. And the comments I get from people that see me everyday and from those that haven't seen me in months, or years, is awesome!!

Now I don't care what my ending weight is, as long as I'm comfortable with myself. Now I'm working on my body composition. I would love to be at 20% bodyfat, or less. And yes, I do like to have some muscle and definition.
    you have started something for me. I'm taking a camra to work and taking before pics of people I train and every 3 months will take new one. thanks for the idea
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    OMG, you look totally amazing! A true inspiration!

Thanks for posting!
    Mireille
  • neeterskeeter
    neeterskeeter Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is very inspiring, thanks for sharing! How did you do it? What kind of workouts do you do?
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You're an inspiration!
  • greeneyedboobaby
    Options
    VERY INSPIRING!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE AMAZING......KEEP UP THE AWESOME JOB!!!!!:smile:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    I have said it once and will say it again you look Amazing!!!

You have worked so hard and it shows. Congrats on all your successes.:flowerforyou:
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    How inspiring!! Congratulations on your awesome success!!! You are doing great - thanks for sharing. Your hard work is definately paying off!! :flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Ok did you take a de-aging pill too? You look 15 yrs younger in the last picture. Hey-maybe I wont need a face lift after all!!

Great JOB!!:flowerforyou: :happy:
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    WOW .. i really think its amazing,,

you can really see a big progression,, you sure have worked hard

what an inspiration you are !!!

congrats !!
    may
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    BUMP!!! :flowerforyou:

Everyone starting out should see this!

Thanks for sharing your pics!!! You must feel like a different person!
    :flowerforyou:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    WOW!:noway: You look awesome!! Isn't it GREAT to see the hard work pay off in such a fantastic way?!
  • SGFlyinHi
    Options
    Wow, that is very inspiring, thanks for sharing! How did you do it? What kind of workouts do you do?

I completely changed my eating habits. I eat 5 to 6 times a day, and as clean as possible, which means no frozen foods, etc, except I do have either one protein bar or shake a day. I have the bar on my off days, and the shake on my work-out days. I have 1/2 my shake before my work-out, and the other 1/2 after the work-out. I have 1 cheat meal, not day, a week. I drinks LOTS of water and almost no soda or alcohol, though I do have a hard drink once in a while.

I do cardio 5 to 6 days a week, and weights 3 days a week. I do 30 min of cardio on my work-out days and 60min of cardio on my non-work-out days. For my work-outs I usually do one day of upper body, one day of legs, and one day is full body. My work-outs usually last 50 to 60 minutes. I do take at least one full day off a week, sometimes two.
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    awesome! congrats and thanks for sharing some inspiration with me. I can't wait until i see that big f a change . this made my day :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drinker: :drinker: YOU LOOK GREAT!!!!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!