Options

Replies

• TheHottestMama
    Options
    congrats!
    you look great!
  • canawoman
    Options
    Never look back and keep getting stronger everyday..you look so awesome....:smile:
  • jenninsocal
    Options
    WOW so amazing!
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    You look great and you look younger also. WTG

Connie
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    SHARI!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE ONE AWESOME LADY!!!
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Dang girl. You look AWESOME!!! Great job!
  • joyblaylock
    joyblaylock Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You are so inspiring! And, I second what others said--you look so much younger and so vibrant. Way to go!
  • SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Thanks ALL!!! :blushing:
    I do feel great & I feel like I should have hit my 30th this year, not my 40th- LOL. Though maybe that's just me dreaming. :laugh:
    :drinker:
  • LHouse
    Options
    Ok, I am new, tell me what your plan was.
  • beardall5
    Options
    Amazing! You have inspired me to keep on track!
  • christy88
    Options
    Awesome job sticking with your weightloss goal. I hope you don't mind. I saved the pics to use as inspiration on my own weight loss journey. Thanks so much for sharing. :)
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job. Congratulations

You ARE a MFP inspiration. thank you for sharing

44118.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter

:flowerforyou:
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drinker:
  • sportsmomof2
    Options
    Congrats on your journey! You are doing a great job. People like you truely make others believe in themselves!

Thanks again for sharing!

:flowerforyou:
  • ragman563
    Options
    Way to go! You look great.
  • chilli
    chilli Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Awesome ...looks like 2 different people ..MANY congrats, you deserve it.:bigsmile: :drinker:
  • denmother46
    denmother46 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    You must be flyin'high - you look fabulous!!!!
    Congrats
  • jodid24
    Options
    Just starting my journey, but I can only hope to be as successful as you!
  • SGFlyinHi
    Options
    Ok, I am new, tell me what your plan was.

My plan was basically listening to my trainer & doing what she told me to do. She started me out slowly, as I had not been eating enough, nor was I doing any cardio. She had me staying after our workouts (of which I met with her 3 times a week) & do 30min of cardio. Eventually I started coming in on the other days to do cardio & was going to the gym 6 days a week, as she told me to take 1 full day off a week. Now I am doing 30 to 60min of catdio 5 days a week, and still doing 3 days a week of weights with my trainer. Eventually I will probably cut it back to working with her 1 day a week and doing the other 2 on my own. We always switch up the workouts. I usually do 1 day of full body, 1 day of upper, and 1 day of lower and they usually take 45- 55min to get through.

My trainer also started me out slowly with my eating. She started having me count my calories and stay within a certain point, which is why I found this site to help with counting calories. She then started me on a more structured meal plan. I eat 5 to 6 times a day, and as clean as possible, which means no frozen foods, etc, except I do have either one protein bar or shake a day. I have the bar on my off days, and the shake on my work-out days. I have 1/2 my shake before my work-out, and the other 1/2 after the work-out. I have 1 cheat meal, not day, a week. I now drink tons of water, which had been a weak point, I rarely drink sodas, and if I do it's usally a sip or two of someone else's. I have also cut out most of the alcohol except when on vacation or special occasions.

With or without a trainer, it can be done. My biggest points was adding in cardio, cleaning up my eating habits, drinking LOTS of water, and cutting out the sodas & alcohol.

Shari G :glasses:
  • SGFlyinHi
    Options
    Awesome job sticking with your weightloss goal. I hope you don't mind. I saved the pics to use as inspiration on my own weight loss journey. Thanks so much for sharing. :)

I don't mind at all.
    Good luck on your journey!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!