Replies

• GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thanks for sharing with us.... What an inspiration!!!:drinker:
  • krystalmoore1986
    krystalmoore1986 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Ok did you take a de-aging pill too? You look 15 yrs younger in the last picture. Hey-maybe I wont need a face lift after all!!

Great JOB!!:flowerforyou: :happy:
    I was going to say the same thing. It must be that you feel good about yourself now because women look so beautiful when they feel good and you look BEAUTIFUL!
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Wow! Keep on rocking, you are an inspiration for all of us! :flowerforyou:
  • SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Ok did you take a de-aging pill too? You look 15 yrs younger in the last picture. Hey-maybe I wont need a face lift after all!!

Great JOB!!:flowerforyou: :happy:
    I was going to say the same thing. It must be that you feel good about yourself now because women look so beautiful when they feel good and you look BEAUTIFUL!

Thanks. :blushing:
    And I feel GREAT!!!!!!!!! :drinker:
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! way to go...you look years younger and incredibly fit and healthy...thanks for the photo journal, inspiring!
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Wow, omg, u look amazing! Such an accomplishment :)
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I have started putting on the same outfit once a month and taking pictures of myself in it so I can compare...so far I only have 2 pictures, but at the end of this month I will be adding another one...it's amazing how much you have changed...awesome!
  • PurdyMommy
    PurdyMommy Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    That is so amazing.....
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Awesome!

I also like how you can see your confidence increasing in each picture. . .your chin is up just a little bit higher in each one.:flowerforyou:
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Hottie!!!!!!!
  • Canelitas
    Options
    Awesome!!!! You Inspire Me...:flowerforyou:
  • SGFlyinHi
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your pics!!! You must feel like a different person!
    :flowerforyou:

Thanks!!
    I do. I feel the best I have felt in YEARS!!!!!!!!!
    The hard work was most definitely worth it. But the work is never done. This has become my new lifestyle and I hope to never going back to the lazy me. :wink: :laugh:
  • SGFlyinHi
    Options
    Awesome!

I also like how you can see your confidence increasing in each picture. . .your chin is up just a little bit higher in each one.:flowerforyou:

Thanks!!

I never noticed that, but you are right. I do feel more confident & better about myself.

:drinker:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    I found this for the happ dance we are all doing for you...HOORAY!!! CONGRATS! You are doing FANTABULOUS!!!

Hooray.jpg
  • McKnightAM
    McKnightAM Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I kinda got all teary eyed when i saw these pics!!

1. because I am so happy to see people do good for themselves!
    2. beacuse I WANT that sooo bad, and it just seems like its never going to come!!

Good job girl! you look amazing!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • SGFlyinHi
    Options
    Thanks ALL!!!
    I really appreciate all of your comments. :flowerforyou:
  • SGFlyinHi
    Options
    I kinda got all teary eyed when i saw these pics!!

1. because I am so happy to see people do good for themselves!
    2. beacuse I WANT that sooo bad, and it just seems like its never going to come!!

Good job girl! you look amazing!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Thanks!!!!!

If I can do it, anyone can. It may seem like I lost my weight in record time, but believe me, that's not the case. I started on my weight loss journey about 8 years ago. I had been working out 2 to 3 days a week and eating sometimes good but mostly bad. I would lose then gain and keep yo-yo-ing. Mostly I just stayed about the same weight fot the last 2 years.

Finally, last October I got a 'wake-up' call at work. I decided then it was time I really needed to change things in my life & decide if I really wanted to lose the weight or not. I decided that I did want to get healthier & really changed my mind set and put a lot of time and effort into my new lifestyle. It was definitely worth it.

So if a stubborn, set-in their ways person like me can make the change and lose the weight, so can anyone.

Good Luck to all!!! :flowerforyou:

Shari :glasses
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    OMG! You look absolutely amazing!!!! :bigsmile:

What an inspiration!! :drinker:

I am so proud of you!!! :flowerforyou:

HUG!
    -Tami
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    WOW! not only does it look like you dropped a whole person weightwise- it also looks like you dropped about 20 years age wise! You are very inspiring :flowerforyou:
  • black11038
    Options
    You look fantastic and might I add, about 10 years younger. Good Work :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!