June Walking Challenge - Break a sweat!

Options

Replies

• lindaj07
    lindaj07 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Okay, I am back for the week, and still whittling away at my goal. Another 30 minutes today!

Good to see you again Mary!
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Following a pathetic weekend with only 20 minutes today.:sad: I meant to do more but spent the time playing with my kids.:love:
  • onehecticmom
    onehecticmom Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Only 18 minutes tonight... but I ran at 4.8MPH, so that's gotta count right?
  • Miss_Sissy
    Miss_Sissy Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    30 min walk this afternoon and another 45 this evening
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Options
    1.5 miles yesterday that I forgot to update, but today was a 'day off'
  • flausa
    flausa Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Keep forgetting to put in my big walk. Halfmoon on Saturday night/Sunday morning - 13.1 miles in 3 hours 10 minutes. Today is day 2 of rest! Back to walking, hopefully, tomorrow!

exercise.png
  • NoMoreThickyMickey
    NoMoreThickyMickey Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I walked/ran/jogged for an hour... I'm the tortoise and I'm slowly making it to the finish line
  • Danthewatcher
    Options
    3.5 miles / 62 minutes.

:smile:
  • lindaj07
    Options
    Keep forgetting to put in my big walk. Halfmoon on Saturday night/Sunday morning - 13.1 miles in 3 hours 10 minutes. Today is day 2 of rest! Back to walking, hopefully, tomorrow!

exercise.png

Just take things easy and look after yourself - you deserve it! Do you have a post-moonwalk plan?

I did 7.4 miles today at my average pace - I want a new pair of walking shoes so looked in at a few shoe shops on the way...
    I was confused before but now it's worse! I have at least decided on one thing! I would like a grey pair with maybe a bit of lime green in them! :laugh: :laugh: :noway: (I think!) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • mimi7grands
    mimi7grands Posts: 616
    Options
    3 miles today at 3 mph. I made the mistake yesterday of waiting too long to get outside. By afternoon, it was way too warm. Got out there 8 am today. Still 80 by the time I finished but way better. Tomorrow, I'm aiming for 7 am. Oh, and I won't wear jeans and a long-sleeved shirt. :wink:
  • mimi7grands
    mimi7grands Posts: 616
    Options
    Hmm. Guess I'd better update my goal. I'm going to double it, from 600 to 1200.
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    60 minutes today. I am over halfway!
  • onehecticmom
    onehecticmom Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    35 minutes tonight
  • jllipson
    jllipson Posts: 646
    Options
    Adding 11 1/2 miles since Thursday, up to 27 miles for the month of June.
  • lindaj07
    Options
    Mary, GREAT that you've increased your goal! I think it's do-able as we are only mid month, only drawback would be the heat, hope the weather keeps fine for you!
  • lindaj07
    Options
    3.5 miles in 45 mins for me! Not sure how it happened but I was definitely out of my comfort zone on my hill (that used to be a big hill, then became a wee hill and is now back to being a big hill!! :laugh: :noway:) and I liked it!

Mary - congratulations on passing the half way mark!

Hope you are all on target for reaching your goals!
  • Newnanax3
    Newnanax3 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I reset my ticker on June 13th. My goal is 50 miles in 30 days :) Today's walk was for 40 minutes for a total of 2.32 miles this morning.
  • NoMoreThickyMickey
    NoMoreThickyMickey Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling really hopeful of making this goal. I'm getting closer and closer
  • Eliza1980
    Eliza1980 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    60 min yesterday and took today off
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Options
    4 miles today, The month is half over and I am not half way to my goal, better step it up the rest of the month!