Smoke Free on MFP: No More Butts Group

Options
124»

Replies

• AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    First let me say CONGRATS! This journey is not an easy one to make! I made it 6 years a go, and still going strong. I will have a moment or two, but for me there was no turning back. That was not an option! You guys can do this! I know you can!

For all the other posters that are upset that this is a closed group ... band together and start another one. I am from Iowa so as CORNY as it is "If you build it they will come!" :drinker:
  • sarahbear1981
    sarahbear1981 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Okay, I think it would be nice to have everyone who wants to join join. I think it is fine if we don't close this group. I have heard alot of people asking to join up and I don't want to discourage anyone from their goals. I have one small request...friend me and send me a message so i know who you are and so I can introduce you to the rest of the group. If you want to join and you will be an active member then please feel free to do so. Initially, I closed it at twenty because I couldn't even get 15 people to sign up so I thought there wasn't alot of interest, but apparently there is. So go ahead an join please. The thread for the board we are now posting on is:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/253665-no-more-butts-closed-group

So if you are really serious about quitting and you want to be active in this group then head on over using the link above and tell us a little bit about yourself and why you want to quit. I am actually glad this has gotten so much response and I look forward to meeting our newest members.
  • sarahbear1981
    sarahbear1981 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Also, if you are someone who would like to give our group and encouraging message but are not looking to participate then please mail the message to me and I will be happy to post it up for everyone to see. Just let me know if you would like to remain anonymous or not.