Pin-up Girls! - WEEK 2

Options

Replies

• beeruin
    beeruin Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Awesome job ladies! And of course a special shout out to Rach for putting this together, and breaking into the 160s! And Mbowman for making into onederland - congrats lady!

My goals for this week:
    cardio 3 times and
    Keep scale out of the equation until next Monday

*I was trying to edit a typo in my post (thanks auto text) and accidentally reported myself! Lol
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I'm not on the chart even though it was confirmed that I was added. Please put me on... I want to play too! :wink:

If I don't get your weigh-in before I put the chart up, usually 7pm-ish (central time), then you won't see yourself on the chart unless I reupload the images.

I have 78 girls who 'joined' and didn't weigh in today. If I leave the girls that don't weigh-in on the chart week to week, it ends up throwing off the group numbers. So as long as you get your weight to me before Monday evening each week, you'll definitely be on the chart. :flowerforyou:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I updated the chart images, but like always, they don't update instantly on this site. You're seeing the most recent images, when the group total says -144.6.
  • lu123
    lu123 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Great job ladies! Lets make week 2 amazing too!
  • claeysm
    claeysm Posts: 85
    Options
    Good Luck this week everyone!!!
  • Glow87
    Glow87 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    144.6lbs in a week!!!!

We are amazing. I need to step up my contribution to the groups weight loss
    and like MightyMom4 - I'm gunna try for 3 double workouts this week (although if i can fit in two i'll be super excited)

Good luck for this week all.
  • nicxox
    nicxox Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Oh I forgot to check in, ooops. Can I still join in if I remember to post next week? I was at 147 last week and now down 0.5 to 146.5 lbs =)
  • suzumichan
    suzumichan Posts: 127
    Options
    Wow Nice weight loss everyone. Good luck for next week :D
  • petitedemoiselle
    petitedemoiselle Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Whoa, that's a lot of weight! :smile:

Good luck to everyone this week. And thanks for your hard work Rach. The chart looks great.
  • Ashykins
    Ashykins Posts: 233
    Options
    Niiiiiiiiiiiiiice!!!!!!!!!!!!

This week's goals: Sleep at a decent time, run, and do some strength training! Gotta get my yoga mat lmao!!!!
  • FrankyOsage
    FrankyOsage Posts: 275
    Options
    Finally back after a week of weddings and travelling all over the place!

I give a better update later.

Its hard typing holding onto my coffee like a lifeline!
  • retromomof2
    retromomof2 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Sad that I missed the sign up for this motivation group. I have only been on this board for a few weeks and just wanted to say nice work ladies. My goals this week are to stay sane with the cakes I have to decorate, try to drink alot more water, track better and get some exercise in at some point. Even if it is yard work.

Have a great week!
  • JennDoesKeto
    JennDoesKeto Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I did my update yesterday...wonder why it didn't post...

Rach

05/30/11 260.6

Please and thank you!! i love this group!!

good luck everyone on the next 10 weeks!
  • anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    Everyone is doing so well! My goals for this week are to keep pounding the water, hit my Insanity Asylum workouts hard and keep the eating in check over the weekend.
  • Kraziekay89
    Kraziekay89 Posts: 45
    Options
    Well I'm a little out of it and forgot to "weigh in" yesterday, but thats ok cause it would be the same. My actual weigh in is tonight at weight watchers so I will have an update next monday! Wish me luck after this brutal weekend!
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Yeah! We made it to week 2. I'm so motivated to blast threw this month. I leave at the begining of July for a cruise and I can't wait :)

Goals for the week:

Workout once a day
    Follow my eating plan
    Drink gallons of water
    Stay positive and don't let negativity slip me up
  • mixmastermel_b
    mixmastermel_b Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    woot woot great job grrls.

i never thought i'd say hooray for boot camp round 2 to start but i need to kick it up for the month of june!
  • Elise1931
    Elise1931 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Love this chart, it brings so much motivation!! Great job everyone, let's keep up the good work in Week 2!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I did my update yesterday...wonder why it didn't post...

Rach

05/30/11 260.6

Please and thank you!! i love this group!!

good luck everyone on the next 10 weeks!

I see you on the chart.....??
  • light1980
    light1980 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Sorry Rach, I was out of town all weekend and didn't get back in till yesterday afternoon, but was no where near a scale. Weighed my self at work today and I'm still at 151.5..I am so glad though because at so much food and desserts this weekend...hope everyone has a great day!! :-)