• Glow87
    Glow87 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I am fast losing motivation - i dont know why though :sad: :sad:

Lost 1lb this week though.

Good luck all.
  • PrincessBTits
    Options
    Just learned my bathroom scale is all wonky and has been giving me the wrong numbers for god knows low long. My wii tells me I'm 262 today, so I need my last two sets of numbers set to 262. We're calling today Day 1 and starting over with this new number. I am really disappointed, because I am 13 lbs further away from my goal now.

Rough day. How is everyone else doing?
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to share my latest progress picture with you ladies. I bought this dress (Juniors size 11) at a thrift store a couple of months ago for $5 and have been dying to fit in it. Tried it on yesterday and it fit like a glove.

246720_10150191589700178_631335177_7356053_4438736_n.jpg
  • quixotic84
    quixotic84 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I don't know what I'm more impressed with... the amount of weight your group lost or this AMAZING chart you made to track it! How do I join the Pin Up Girl Challenge group?
  • quixotic84
    quixotic84 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I noticed throughout the thread that late girls are being told to send in their 5/23 and 5/30 weigh-ins. I guess I'll just post them here and see what happens??

5/23 303lbs
    5/30 300lbs
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I noticed throughout the thread that late girls are being told to send in their 5/23 and 5/30 weigh-ins. I guess I'll just post them here and see what happens??

5/23 303lbs
    5/30 300lbs

Added. :)
  • Nemlein
    Nemlein Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Beautiful dress, and a beautiful girl! Congrats, you look amazing!!
    Just wanted to share my latest progress picture with you ladies. I bought this dress (Juniors size 11) at a thrift store a couple of months ago for $5 and have been dying to fit in it. Tried it on yesterday and it fit like a glove.
  • believeinmagic
    Options
    On the 23rd and 30th I weighed in at 158 pounds :) I'll weight myself tomorrow, I feel like I lost weight since all my clothes are fitting differently or maybe its just inches :) I'm on day 5 of the 30 Day Shred maybe results will start showing :)
  • RachVR6
    Options
    On the 23rd and 30th I weighed in at 158 pounds :) I'll weight myself tomorrow, I feel like I lost weight since all my clothes are fitting differently or maybe its just inches :) I'm on day 5 of the 30 Day Shred maybe results will start showing :)

• DanceYogaRun
    DanceYogaRun Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Thank you, Rach!

On the 23rd, I was 178.
    On the 30th, I was 177.

Saying 'was' in regards to those numbers feels good! ;)
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Thank you, Rach!

On the 23rd, I was 178.
    On the 30th, I was 177.

Saying 'was' in regards to those numbers feels good! ;)

• bjam1234
    bjam1234 Posts: 75
    Options
    Wk 2 weigh in is 152.8lbs

loving the pretty dresses people are posting :)
  • Want2BeBetter
    Want2BeBetter Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    267.9 lb

Getting down gradually, went down a lot midweek but have come back up a bit.
    Seem to zoom up and down but the general trend is downwards.
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options

Wow! You look great! Cute dress! :)
  • Asiral
    Asiral Posts: 133
    Options
    WOW Rach. This is a very organized topic! Im super excited about it!!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    SO ready to see these weigh-ins tomorrow. I'll be posting the new thread and chart a bit early tomorrow. Around 2:30 (central time)....because I have to leave work early and head towards Dallas for that concert. Don't worry though, I'll update it late that night/early the next morning to make sure everyone gets put on it. :)
  • anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    It's Monday here and my weigh-in is abysmal. I'm still at 198.
  • lexiwho
    lexiwho Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hating the scale right now, 256.8. It needs to move as much as I've been doing lately. =(
  • sineadgrowden
    Options
    hay its monday hear in nz but will weigh in tomorrow i have a feeling its going to be a gain :mad: bad bad eating this long weekend
  • misschocolate82
    Options
    Hi ladies
    hope you've all had a good week

my weigh in today is 173.6 :happy: