Replies

• LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    I have almost reached my 125 goal this month woohooo!!! 9 more miles
  • MrsWendyQ
    MrsWendyQ Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Wow, I was way off on my goal :cry: I really thought I could do 50 this month...Dang...Well, I'll probably get another 5 or so in by the end....there's always next month, right?? The main thing is that we keep moving!!!
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Wow, I was way off on my goal :cry: I really thought I could do 50 this month...Dang...Well, I'll probably get another 5 or so in by the end....there's always next month, right?? The main thing is that we keep moving!!!
    WZimmerman, don't fret over it, you can do it next month. You moved over 30 miles....that is great!

Got a 6 mile run in today and boy did that feel great!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    i agree....do what you can and work harder next month...no sense beating yourself up about it.....this is not a race....
    WZimmerman, don't fret over it, you can do it next month. You moved over 30 miles....that is great!

Got a 6 mile run in today and boy did that feel great!
  • FitJ1210
    FitJ1210 Posts: 754
    Options
    Wow the month is almost over..... my ticker is updated.
  • EliotMaree
    EliotMaree Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Im about 5.miles away from my goal! I know i can finish it with one more visit to the gym! Keep it movin!!!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Inching every closer....

Walked about 3/4 of a mile, then did trail running for about 5k.

Just 2.4 miles to go.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    4.2 down today.
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    4.56 miles left for tomorrow to meet my 125 goal...wooow. I'm back on track. Are we doing a July move your *kitten*???
  • aab1
    aab1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    3.28 miles ran on TM 6.0mph for 32 minutes.

Only 3 miles to go...that will be completed tomorrow night before Zumba.

I'm so impressed with everyone's efforts! Awesome job!!!!
  • miswen
    miswen Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Yippee- made my goal!!!!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Ran 2.5 miles pushing my grandson in the baby jogger in 90* temps!:noway: nuts!!!!
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Biked 5.5 miles tonight. Today was a good day!
  • bigmama65
    bigmama65 Posts: 2,529 Member
    Options
    Posting my total June walking miles. I feel terrible, I only walked 18 miles this month. No reason except I didn't try. :cry: I also didn't lose a pound this month. Need to do some butt kicking for the month of July.
  • emariec78
    emariec78 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Well I'm ending out about 19 miles shy, unfortunately my knee has been bothering me for the last week so I didn't get much running in but I guess it happens. Better to slow down than to injury yourself. I'm ending at 56.23.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Last day to rock it out!
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    i'm just gonna assume we are doing a july move your @ss challenge......i'll put up the thread later this week...dinos are you cool with doing the spreadsheet still???? you do such an amazing job but i dont want to just assume your will do it again.....look for the new thread soon - i'll post it here...

Sure, I'll do it. I'll probably have more time available in July. :smile:

I go running/walking whenever possible. People probably think I'm a headcase, but I wouldn't care less. The one thing that is impossible to avoid during these business conferences is excessive eating and drinking, however I'll get back to my healthy habits as soon as I get back home next Sunday. :bigsmile:
  • Stephib10
    Stephib10 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    4.2 k on last day of June!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    here's the thread for the july challenge.....go post your july goals...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/277487-july-move-your-a-challenge
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Walked about 3/4 of a mile, and ran just a hair shy of 5k, for a total of 3.8 for the day, and past my monthly goal. :smile: