June Move Your @SS Challenge...

Options

Replies

• LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    2.5 miles done 2.5 miles more to make my goal.....
  • FitJ1210
    FitJ1210 Posts: 754
    Options
    My ticker is updated, see you July!
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Options
    6 miles running today
  • redhotredneck
    redhotredneck Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Got in 1 more mile the past few days, not quite going to make it this month. Ending it now - 22 miles done. Goal was 25.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    i'm just gonna assume we are doing a july move your @ss challenge......i'll put up the thread later this week...dinos are you cool with doing the spreadsheet still???? you do such an amazing job but i dont want to just assume your will do it again.....look for the new thread soon - i'll post it here...

Sure, I'll do it. I'll probably have more time available in July. :smile:

I go running/walking whenever possible. People probably think I'm a headcase, but I wouldn't care less. The one thing that is impossible to avoid during these business conferences is excessive eating and drinking, however I'll get back to my healthy habits as soon as I get back home next Sunday. :bigsmile:
    If they think you are certifiable then I can't even imagine what some have thought about me! Jogging in parka's, snow boot's, face mask, mitten's and scarves along with rain coats and mud boots and now 90 plus degrees with mosquito's! After thinking about it maybe I am nut's but it's ok I have friends like you along this journey!!:wink: Have a safe trip back home and thanks for keeping us on track!!!
  • vhuber
    Options
    Updating for the final count down! Ran/Walked 2.5 miles then I did my Jillian Michaels Kettlebell workout! Ohhhh that is fun! I LOVE kettlebells, they REALLY kick your *kitten* especially after moving it for this challenge!!!
    Good job EVERYBODY for moving your butt's in June, I hope to see you in the July MYA challenge too!!
    We are half way through 2011 and I moved 677 miles so far this year ALONG with weight lifting, kickboxing, Turbo Firing, Kettlebelling, and getting insane with Insanity's Shaun T.!!
    I LOVE fitness, it keeps us young!
    I went back for my home town's ALL class reunion (very small town with small classes) last weekend and hardly anybody knew me! They said I looked awesome, great, fit, YOUNG and did not look the same at all!! Made me feel proud of all this hard work!! Even though I weighed less when I graduated my shape is MUCH better now than then! I saw classmates I did not recognize either but that was because they were either fat, grey or alcohol abused! (sad) Life is tooooo short to abuse our bodies!!! Let's keep moving our *kitten* to keep us young and healthy!!!!
  • miswen
    miswen Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    vhuber- That reunion really had to feel good!!! I am so happy for you!! I haven't tried kettle bells yet- so you do like them?
  • miswen
    miswen Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    vhuber- That reunion really had to feel good!!! I am so happy for you!! I haven't tried kettle bells yet- so you do like them?
  • vhuber
    Options
    LOVE em!!! I use Sarah Lurie's Iron Core Kettlebell Boot Camp, Jillian Michaels shred it with Kettlebells and Bob Harpers kettlebell! Try em they are great calorie burners and they really make your glutes work!!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Finished out the month way over goal. Did 5.5 on the elliptical today, and I'm estimating another 5 on the bike...that's just my best guess though.

Way to go everyone! I'm ready for July!
  • simplysara9
    simplysara9 Posts: 521
    Options
    I added a 2.85 mile bike ride today! I have a total of 40.04 miles. I surpassed my goal by over 10 miles! Wahoo!:happy:
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    127 miles completed met my goal with change
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I'm a dummy! :laugh:

I was just looking at my runkeeper maps (mapped manually) for yesterday and the day before - the days I ran on trails, and I was WAY off! Tuesday, I went .4 miles further than I originally thought, and yesterday .3 miles further. Another 7/10th of a mile tacked onto the ticker. 77.1 miles total.

Not that it really matters, since I already reached my goal. But it makes ME feel better, and more confident about setting next months's goals.
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    I got 1.33 miles in walking the dog. I updated my ticker even though I know I was FAR off. This month I didn't even log 40 miles :( Next month I will do better!
  • MrsWendyQ
    MrsWendyQ Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Ok, and DONE! Sad that I wasn't able to get the 50 like I had planned. But....I will try, try, try again! And....GO!
  • aab1
    aab1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    3.3 miles on TM; 33 minutes. Hit my June goal!!!!

See ya' all in the July challenge!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    3.15 more tonight on treadmill before and after i got my @ss kicked by my new trainer..updated ticker...i need to set my goal for july and make my new ticker once dinos has updated the sheet with me final total...
  • vhuber
    Options
    Updating for the final count down! Ran/Walked 2.5 miles then I did my Jillian Michaels Kettlebell workout! Ohhhh that is fun! I LOVE kettlebells, they REALLY kick your *kitten* especially after moving it for this challenge!!!
    Good job EVERYBODY for moving your butt's in June, I hope to see you in the July MYA challenge too!!
    We are half way through 2011 and I moved 677 miles so far this year ALONG with weight lifting, kickboxing, Turbo Firing, Kettlebelling, and getting insane with Insanity's Shaun T.!!
    I LOVE fitness, it keeps us young!
    I went back for my home town's ALL class reunion (very small town with small classes) last weekend and hardly anybody knew me! They said I looked awesome, great, fit, YOUNG and did not look the same at all!! Made me feel proud of all this hard work!! Even though I weighed less when I graduated my shape is MUCH better now than then! I saw classmates I did not recognize either but that was because they were either fat, grey or alcohol abused! (sad) Life is tooooo short to abuse our bodies!!! Let's keep moving our *kitten* to keep us young and healthy!!!!

whoa! I just made my ticker for NEXT month (tomorrow) and it bumped out this ones total! For the record Dinos it was 107.5 miles!!!
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Final total is 2,253 miles, 17 of 48 made their goals.
    Great work everyone, see you in the July challenge :drinker: :drinker: