21 pounds down with pic (this was so hard for me)

Options

Replies

• Noonoo757
    Noonoo757 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    GOOD! Not goodwill look.... Damn, IPad dictionary.......:(
    hahahahahaha you are too funny my ipad dictionary does the same thing on my facebook im like what in the world hahaha sorry that was too funny. Most importantly thank you for your kind words and to everyone else thank soooo much truly it is all of you who inspire me whether you know it or not, no matter how far you have all come in your journey or whether you just started you are all inspiring the fact that you are on here let me know every day if they can do it i can too so thank you all.
  • MsKeelah919
    MsKeelah919 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Girl bye!

First, I want to say that looking through your pictures you are BEAUTiFUL!! Before AND After. And I'm sure you heard all the time that you are not big. You didnt look very big to me, but I do know what it FEELS like to carry around extra. You are SO INSPIRATIONAL to me! Your results thus far are AMAZING!!! Thanks for sharing!
  • 143sunflower
    Options
    You better get it girl!!! Awesome!
  • zudleymarie
    zudleymarie Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous! :)
  • LynnieSkinny
    Options
    You look so amazing!!!! I love the Mr and Mrs Smith pic... too cute!
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    You look amazing ....good job :flowerforyou:
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    You look so good! Inspirational for me. :) i just sneaked a peak at your pics your family is gorgeous!
  • rubyrenga
    rubyrenga Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous, lady!!! Great going!
  • Angela_MA
    Angela_MA Posts: 260
    Options
    You look beautiful. You can really see a difference! You have a beautiful bone structure too!
  • gec1266
    gec1266 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    No reason to be nervous. You have done an incredible job to date! Congrats and continued success on your journey!
  • sedric
    sedric Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Keep up the good work!
  • Zurelily
    Zurelily Posts: 21
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats :)
  • Butterflynma
    Butterflynma Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!!!! Keep up the good work!
  • hyde1977
    hyde1977 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!! Keep it up!!!
  • sculptandtone
    sculptandtone Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    CRAZY! It looks like at least 31, if not 41. You look awesome!
  • msamcoates
    msamcoates Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    After looking at the before photos I don't know why you would be nervous! You look great ... and even better after the weight loss!! ... You must be tall because you don't even look like you weigh anything in the 180s.

Keep up the great work hun!
  • ChristinaMarie85
    ChristinaMarie85 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats on all your hard work! :drinker: And btw nice tats. I love butterflies:)
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    Haha I dig the Mr. & Mrs. Smith reference.

You look GREAT! HUGE difference, not only in your looks but your attitude! Go you!
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Your hubby was definitely right..you look fantastic and it sounds like it's LONG PAST time you enjoyed being the beautiful lady that you are :)
  • _CHRISTIE_
    _CHRISTIE_ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    You look Amazing!!!!! our starting weight was 1 lb off from being the same... I am so motivated to see the difference in you...according to the scales yesterday I have lost 15 lbs... so I'm interested to take a picture and see if I can see a difference now b/c you look amazing! I shy away from cameras...hate them actually... so thanks for the motivation...you and your hubby look awesome as the Mr. and Mrs. Smith!!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!